Oh, you've made me the happiest guy on dry land, Ruby.
康纳 -露比
Connor. Ruby.
露比
Ruby?
嗨
Hi.
康纳在这儿
Connor's here.
呃 对 康纳在这儿
Uh, yeah. Connor's here.
噢 嗨 嗨 嗨
Oh! Oh. Hi. Hi, hi, hi.
额
Uh...
我们一会儿还要上辅♥导♥课 对吧
we're still on for our tutoring sesh later, right?
哦
Oh.
哦 对 康纳 我们就像多边形一样
Oh, yeah, Connor. We are on like polygons.
没错 数学团队
All right. Team math.
待会见
I'll see you later.
你知道的 愿为我的代兄做任何事
You know it. Anything for my alge-bae.
你的什么 -我是说兄弟
Your what now? I mean bro.
代数兄弟
A-Alge-bro.
你就像我兄弟
Like you're my brother.
我的数学兄弟
You're my math brother.
我想我更喜欢你一开始说的
You know, I think I liked the first one better.
把五彩纸屑炮给我
Give me that confetti cannon.
好的
Yes!
你得练习一下
You gotta practice.
诀窍是拒绝重力的概念
The trick is to reject the concept of gravity.
那不存在 并非真实
It doesn't exist. It's not real.
好了 再见
All right. Peace out.
晚点联♥系♥我
Yo, hit me up later.
嘿 康纳 -嘿 露比
Hey, Connor. Hey, Ruby.
怎么样
What's up?
额 嘿
Um, hey.
我在想
So, I was wondering,
你今早看到学校里的那些
did you see, like, all those prom-posals
舞会邀请了吗
around school this morning?
看到了
Yes. Hmm.
让我感觉怪怪的
They kind of weird me out.
直接问不就好了
Just ask someone.
不必搞得这么花里胡哨
It doesn't have to be this big proposal.
很疯狂 对吧
It's crazy, right?
对 我听见了
Oh, yeah, I hear that.
再说了 舞会是后殖民
And besides, prom is a postcolonial
父权产物
patriarchal construct. Patriarchal construct.
一点不错
Exactly. Exactly.
不过和合适的人一起去还是会很有趣的
It could be fun to go with the right person, though.
噢
Oh.
对 确实
Yeah. Totally.
露比 -康纳 抱歉
Ruby... Oh. Connor... Oh, sorry.
露比 -康纳 哦 你先说
Ruby... Oh, hey. Connor... Oh, you go.
不 你先说 -不 你先
No, you go. No. You go.
不 你先说
Yeah, no, you go. I go.
好了 说真的 你想说什么
Wait. Okay, no. But seriously, what-what did you want to say?
呃 康纳 我……
Um, Connor, I...
我……
I...
觉得我要吐了 -哇
...think I'm gonna be sick. Whoa.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Are-are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
当我靠近大海时 有时会晕船
I get seasick sometimes when I'm next to the ocean.
这是遗传的
It's genetic.
我姐姐是做这种接地技术的
You know, my sisters do this grounding technique thing.
哦豁 等等 这是什么
Ooh. Whoops. Wait, what's this?
哈 那个吗 以前从没见过 -哇哦
Hah. Oh. That? Never seen that before. Whoa.
这是万花筒吗 -快放下吧
Is this a kaleidoscope? -Maybe put it down.
派对时间到
It's party time!
康纳
Connor!
康纳 你没事吧
Connor, are you okay?
康纳 抓住这个
Connor, grab this!
鱼了个巴子
Son of an anglerfish!
康纳
Connor!
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
康纳
Connor.
新来的女孩救了康纳 -康纳
The new girl saved Connor. Connor?
她是个英雄 -康纳
She's a hero. Connor.
露比 你在这儿啊
Ruby, there you are.
你错过了年度故事
You missed the story of the year, girl.
康纳差点淹死了 -我不是故意的
Connor almost drowned. I didn't mean to.
我是说 不是我♥干♥的
I mean I-I didn't do it.
天啊 太离谱了
Gosh, that's crazy.
太出人意外了
And surprising.
因为这绝对和我无关
Because it definitely didn't have anything to do with me.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
你怎么湿透了
Why are you wet?
康纳 你没事吧
Connor. Are you okay?
没事 刚太疯狂了
Yeah. It was crazy.
我只记得看到了烟和闪光
I just remember there was smoke and glitter.
接下来我知道的
And then the next thing I knew,
就是我被新来的女孩救了
I was saved by the new girl.
新来的女孩
The new girl?
新来的女孩
The new girl.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Whoo!
新妹子
New girl.
她要发言了
She's going to say something.
嘘 -想象一下
Shh. - Picture this,
我 迷人但平易近人
me, stunning but approachable,
第一天来这学校
on my first day of school.
我迷了路 不知所措
I'm lost and confused,
努力寻找我的教室
struggling to find my first class.
突然间
When suddenly-- --
我发现这个小滑板男没入水中
I spot little mister skater boy here barely above water.
我很幸运…… -哦
I'm just lucky that... Oh.
嘘嘘 由我来说
Shush, shush. Ooh. My story.
我不太会游泳 但在那一刻
Now, I'm not much of a swimmer, but in that moment,
我想起我妈妈一直跟我说的
I remembered what my mother
“你很美”
"You are gorgeous."
还有 “高风险 高回报”
Also, "Big risk, big reward.
“要永远放手一搏”
Always go big."
有什么比拯救生命更重要的吗
And what is bigger than saving a life?
太棒了 女王 我悟了
Yes, queen. Get it.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你 随机观众(兰多)
Love you, too, rando.
她指我了 我就叫兰多
She pointed at me. I'm Rando.
哦不 怎么回事
Oh, no. What's happening?
当心点 -对不起
Watch it. Ah. Excuse me.
等等
Wait.
我们还不认识
We haven't met.
我是切尔西 切尔西·范德齐
I'm Chelsea, Chelsea Van Der Zee.
是荷兰的 亲亲 -太有异国风情了
It's Dutch. Kusjes! So exotic.
我爱你
I love you.
你是哪位 -我是……
And you are? I'm, um...
我是露比·吉尔曼
I'm Ruby Gillman.
是加拿大的
It's Canadian... eh.
好吧 也许这就是“别看我”的感觉
Okay, maybe it's the whole "don't look at me" vibe,
但你有点不一样
but there's something different about you.
我真的得走了
I-I really gotta go now.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
你可能需要躺一会儿
Yeah, you might need to lie down for a little bit.
是啊 真尴尬
Yeah, that's awkward.
她怎么回事
What's her deal?
她会吐吗
Is she gonna barf?
她吓坏了
Freaking out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你似乎真的经历了什么
You really look like you've been through something.
对 我现在真的得走了
电影精选列表