我想早点告诉你一切
I wanted to tell you everything sooner,
但我也需要保证你的安全
but I also needed to keep you safe
给你一个正常的生活
and give you a normal life.
正常? 正常不是躲在这个虚假的小镇
Normal? Normal isn't hiding in this fake town,
过着虚假的生活
living a fake life.
为了给你这个“虚假的生活” 我牺牲了一切
I sacrificed everything to give you this "fake life."
我不会再藏了
I'm not gonna hide anymore!
哦 不不不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no.
布里尔
Brill!
快吸引注意力
Distraction.
嘿 各位 看我能把我侄子扔多高
Hey, everybody. Um, watch how high I can throw my nephew.
他人呢
Where'd he go?
哒哒
Ta-da!
不管有没有你 我们都会改变世界
We are gonna change the world with or without you.
露比 我明白 你很生气
Ruby, I get it. You're angry.
你想吵架
You want to fight.
我像你这么大的时候也一样
So did I when I was your age.
但相信我 这是错误的吵架
But trust me, this is the wrong fight.
你站错队了
You're on the wrong side.
你不能告诉我该怎么生活
You can't tell me how to live my life.
我当然能 我还是你妈
Oh, yes, I can. I am still your mother.
你不准再下海
You are forbidden from going in the ocean again.
现在回家冷静下来
Now go home and calm down!
阿加莎 你没事吧
Agatha, are you okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
露比和尼莉莎的女儿做了朋友
Ruby's made friends with Nerissa's daughter.
哦不
Oh, no.
还有我妈一直在训练她
And my mother has been training her.
15年了 我还是没有摆脱掉她
15 years, and she still has her tentacles around me.
露比呢
What about Ruby?
她现在恨死我了
Oh, she hates me right now.
去找她
Go find her.
确保她的安全
Make sure she's safe.
我去应付我妈
I'm gonna deal with my mother.
露比 等等
Ruby, wait.
你没事吧 那里发生了什么
Are you okay? What happened back there?
我妈妈只希望一切保持不变
My mom just wants things to stay the same.
她想让我保持原样
She wants me to stay the same.
但这次 我不会回头
But this time, I'm not turning back.
母亲
Mother!
我以为我知道如何出场
And here I thought I knew how to make an entrance.
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter.
你是指我的外孙女
You mean my granddaughter?
公主 王位继承人
The princess? The heir to the throne?
你还没死心
Still trying to get your way.
有些事永远不会改变
Some things never change.
你想逼你女儿
You're trying to force your daughter
过她不想要的人生
into a life she doesn't want.
这句话我以前在哪里听过
Now, where have I heard that before?
不同的是我养女儿
The difference is I didn't raise my daughter
不是为了彰显我的荣耀
to be a reflection of my glory.
那是肯定的
Well, that's certainly true.
你养她是为了逃避和躲藏
You raised her to run away and hide.
你还是认为我害怕战斗
You still think I was scared to fight.
你以为重新开始很容易吗
You think it was easy to start over?
冒一切风险
To risk everything?
我从未停止过战斗
I never stopped fighting.
我为我的家庭战斗
I fight for my family.
我为我爱的人战斗
I fight for who I love.
你呢
You?
你只喜欢战斗
You just love to fight!
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
一个可爱天真的孩子
A sweet, naive kid.
现在她有麻烦了
And now she's in trouble.
她和美人鱼做了朋友
She made friends with a mermaid.
什么 -是的
What? Yes.
美人鱼女王的女儿
The daughter of the mermaid queen.
女儿? 尼莉莎根本没有女儿
Daughter? Nerissa never had a daughter.
露比
Ruby.
我们成功了
We did it.
我为此等了15年
I've waited 15 years for this.
等了15年 就为了向你母亲报仇
15 years of waiting to get revenge on your mother...
什么
What?
废黜你的外婆
...dethrone your grandmother
毁灭海妖王国
and lay waste to the kraken kingdom.
切尔西
Chelsea?
哦 根本没有什么切尔西
Oh, there is no Chelsea.
我是尼莉莎
I am Nerissa.
你怎么了
What's... What's happening to you?
惊喜吗
Surprised?
我是一条旋转跳跃的美人鱼
I'm a flippin' mermaid.
你只是个愚蠢的少女
And you're just a dumb teenager.
这一切就是为了让你帮我把它
All that rah-rah-rah was so that you could free this
拿 出 来
for me, me, me.
我的超级海女闺蜜
My super sea-girl bestie.
我这么信任你
I trusted you.
你被耍了 白♥痴♥
You just got played, dum-dum.
死神的面孔
The face of death.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哈喽
Hello?
吉尔曼太太在家吗
Is Mrs. Gillman home?
咚咚
Knock, knock!
嘿 那栋房♥子被托管了
Hey! That house was in escrow!
快跑啊 -上船 戴维
Run! Run! To the boat, Davey.
我们要去杀海妖
There's kraken to kill.
等等 -吉尔曼
Wait! Gillman.
你是来帮我杀那个怪物的吗
Are you here to help me kill the monsters?
不 那是我老婆 -啥
No. That's my wife. What?
但如果她是…… 你又是她的……
But if she is a... and-and you're her...
这意味着……
that means...
求你别杀我 海妖怪物
Please don't kill me, kraken monster.
你给我振作点
Pull yourself together, man.
我们要去猎杀美人鱼
We've got a mermaid to hunt.
谢谢 我需要这份鼓励
Thanks. I needed that.
我女儿呢
Where is my daughter?
我们已经道过别了
Oh, we already said our goodbyes.
但那是在她给了我这个之后
But not before she gave me this.
海洋中最伟大的战士
The greatest warrior in the sea,
躲在人类之中
hiding amongst humans.
多么浪费啊
What a waste.
没人能这么跟我女儿说话
No one talks to my daughter like that.
除了我
Except me.
你老了 女王
You've grown older, Queen.
老了 人也更暴躁了
Older and meaner.
幸运的是 美人鱼不会衰老
Lucky for me, mermaids don't age.
我希望你们俩能比露比多战几个回合
Well, I hope you both put up more of a fight than Ruby.
露比 露比
Ruby? Ruby?
露比
Ruby!
别担心 我救你出来
Don't worry. I'll get you out of here...
慢慢地
...slowly.
我会慢慢地救你出来
I will get you out of here slowly.
哦不
Oh, no.
发生了什么
What happened?
拿到三叉戟本该让事情变得更好
Getting the Trident was supposed to make things better,
但我却把一切都毁了
but all I did was ruin everything.
我妈说得对
My mom was right.
我应该按她说的回家
I should have just gone home like she said...
回去隐藏 保持小体型
...gone back to hiding and stayed small.
不 露比 你妈不是这个意思
What? No. Ruby, that's not what your mom meant.
我保证
I promise.
电影精选列表