My what? Nothing.
我没说什么外婆
I didn't say grandmother. What?
我说的是外行
Uh, I said landlubber. Ahoy?
我还有个外婆 -不是 不是
I have a grandmother? No, no, no.
拜托 别听我的
Please, uh, don't listen to me.
我不知道我在说啥
I don't know what I'm saying.
我饿了 我之前受到创伤 -等等
I'm hungry, and I'm traumatized from before. Wait.
那些鸟…… -如果我们家只有女性
It's the birds... If only the women in our family
才会变成海妖
turn into giant krakens,
那她也是海妖
then she's a giant kraken, too.
让事实证明一下 我做了保密的
Uh, let the record show I kept that part a secret.
她在这里吗 -什么 没在
Is she here? What? No.
你外婆绝不会离开海洋
Your grandmother would never leave the ocean.
说真的 我不知道你妈这些年是怎么做到的
Honestly, I don't know how your mom did it all these years.
陆地就不适合海妖生活
Land is not built for a giant kraken.
你说得对 -嗯
You're right. -Mm-hmm.
不适合
It's not.
我对当海妖一无所知
I don't know the first thing about being a giant kraken.
当把我蒙在鼓里并不公平
But it's not fair to keep me in the dark.
对 一点都不公平
Nope. Not at all.
我不能一直等待答案
I can't keep waiting for answers.
我要掌控自己的生活
I need to take control of my own life.
上吧 姑娘
You go, girl.
我是海妖 -说得好
I'm a kraken. Preach.
如果我想知道答案 就只有一个人能帮我
And if I want answers, then there's only one person who can help me.
你妈妈 -我外婆
Your mom. My grandmother.
对 不 等等
Yeah. No. What?
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
你妈会宰了我的
Your mom will kill me.
布里尔舅舅
Uncle Brill...
你比你想象的更有用
...you have been more helpful than you can imagine.
这是我们15年来第一次拥抱
You know, this is the first hug we've had in 15 years.
那我真的很抱歉
Then I'm really sorry.
为什么 -为这个
For what? This.
哦 棍子小吃
Oh! A stick snack.
救命啊
Help!
棍子小吃的伎俩很聪明
Real clever with the stick trick.
我得承认 不过…… 哇
I admit that, but... Whoa.
没错 很神奇
Yeah. It's kind of amazing.
所以我现在没办法
So, there's no way I'm getting you
让你离开水面了 是吧
out of the water now, is there?
好吧 跟我来
Well, follow me.
等等 布里尔舅舅
Wait, Uncle Brill.
克拉伦斯
Clarence?
克拉伦斯·韦弗顿
Clarence J. Whifferton.
我真高兴你活下来了
I'm so glad you made it.
谢谢你
你看上去很棒
You look great.
布里尔舅舅 在海里畅游
Uncle Brill, being in the ocean
比我想象的还要美妙
is more wonderful than anything I could imagine.
接下来只会越来越棒
It only gets better from here.
哇哦
Whoa, oh.
哇
Wow.
太狂野了
That was wild.
欢迎来到海妖王国
Welcome to the Kingdom of the Krakens.
哇哦
Whoa.
我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
有点豪华过头了
It's a little over the top.
但你知道皇家贵族
But you know royals.
皇家贵族
Royals?
你是说我外婆是……
You mean my grandmother's a...
女王
A queen!
武士女王
A warrior queen,
终极贵族
Ultimate Lordess,
七海的统治者
Ruler of the Seven Seas,
等等 等等
et cetera, et cetera.
让我抱抱
Give me a hug.
抱得真紧
So tight.
哦 -现在不行 布里尔
Oh. Not now, Brill.
现在是露比的时间
It's Ruby's time now.
你说过你不会介意的
You said you'd be okay with it, huh?
当然了 妈妈
Of course, Mamah.
我没那么缺抱抱
I'm not that needy, so...
真不敢相信你是我外婆
I can't believe you're my grandmother.
请叫我外婆大大
Please, call me Grandmamah.
你似乎对将军的威严
You seem surprised by the level
和皇家的辉煌感到惊讶
of general majesty and royal splendor.
我绝对没想到女王的事
I definitely wasn't expecting the whole queen thing.
你妈从没告诉过你你是皇室成员吗
Your mother never told you you were royalty?
我想这又是一个小小的忽略
I guess it was another tiny omission.
小小的忽略
Tiny omission?!
阿加莎
Agatha!
别担心 我在做心理治疗
Don't worry. I go to therapy now.
我在周三和周五去看了一条聪明的锤头鲨
I see a wise hammerhead shark on Wednesdays and Fridays,
然后发泄了愤怒
and I've let my rage go.
走开 愤怒
Away, rage.
啊 小饼干
Ah, cookies.
请自便 露比
Help yourself, Ruby.
嗯 真好吃
Mmm. They're really... they're really good.
有点软了
A little mushy.
我让别人给我做的
I made someone make them myself.
现在 跟你外婆大大说说
Now, talk to your grandmamah.
全部都告诉我
Tell me everything.
和通体长毛的生物一起生活是不是很可怕
Was it horrible living among the hairy crust dwellers?
你是指人类吗
You mean people?
就连这个词都让我发抖
Even the word makes my tentacles squirm.
人类其实蛮好的
People are kinda nice, actually.
我有一些朋友
I have a couple of friends.
我邀请了一个男生去舞会
I asked a boy to prom,
但你知道 进行得不太顺利
but, you know, it... it did not go great.
亲爱的 你可以把这些都抛之脑后
Well, deary, you can put all that behind you.
你生来就是为了更大的事业
You're made for bigger things.
跟我来
Come with me.
我看到她了 是露比
I see her. It's Ruby.
哇哦 是露比
Whoa. It's Ruby.
是她 看啊 是公主
It's her. Look, it's the princess.
真的是她吗
Is this actually her?
啊 谢谢你
Aw. Thank you.
那是露比吗
Is that Ruby?
快看啊 是她
Look, look. It's her.
她真漂亮
She's so pretty.
嗨 露比
Hi, Ruby.
海妖同胞们
Fellow krakens,
我的外孙女终于来了
here at last is my granddaughter.
时隔15年
After 15 years,
露比公主终于回到家
Princess Ruby has finally returned home
来做我的接♥班♥人
to be my successor.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我要做什么
I'm gonna be a, a what now?
露比 你是公主
Ruby, you're a princess.
向大家致词
Address the crowd.
我觉得……
I think...
我要恐慌发作了
I am having a panic attack!
恐慌发作
Panic attack!
所以外婆……
So, Grandma...
啊 “外婆大大”
Uh, "Grandmamah."
第二个“大”字音调要上升
It goes up on the second "mah."
哦 抱歉 外婆大大
Oh, sorry. Um, Grandmamah,
你找错人了
um, you have the wrong person.
我只是露比·吉尔曼 普通的青少年
I'm just Ruby Gillman, normal teenager.
谁说你普通了
Normal according to who?
电影精选列表