激光眼
Laser eyes?
不是 是我们的力量
No. It's our strength.
无论内在 还是外在
Both inner and outer.
嗯
Mmm.
现在你可以说了
Now you can say it.
激光眼
Laser eyes.
首先要召唤你的激愤
The first step is to summon your passionate fury.
激愤 比如上课前我的储物柜卡住了
Passionate fury? Like when my locker jams right before class.
再愤怒一点
Dig deeper.
我朋友为了舞会抛弃了我
My friends ditching me for prom.
再愤怒点
Deeper.
我妈当着我的面撒谎
When my mom lies to my face!
怎么停下来
How do you shut them off?
你们看见露比了吗
Have you guys seen Ruby?
没有
No, not really.
哇瑟 一朵玫瑰
Gasp. A rose.
露比 我看到你的雄心和海洋一样大
Ruby, I see in you a heart as big as the ocean.
亲爱的 厚实的皮肤是女王的终极防御
Honey, a thick skin is a queen's ultimate defense.
身体盔甲
Body armor.
哇 这几乎比激光眼还酷
Whoa. That's almost cooler than laser eyes.
几乎
Almost.
海妖 海妖
Kraken! Kraken!
海妖 是海妖
Kraken! Kraken ahoy!
嘿
Hey.
露比 我们一直在到处找你
Ruby? We have been looking all over for you.
团结小分队到此为止
So much for squad solidarity.
出现了一个来自深海的触手怪
A freak from the deep shows up,
我还应该去学数学?
and I'm supposed to learn math?
你是伪装成人类的海妖
You're a kraken hiding as a human.
如果你呆在陆地上 就能保持小体型
If you stay on dry land, you'll stay small.
那玩意是个怪物
That thing is a monster.
一个真实存在的怪物
A real-life monster.
喔
Whoa!
喔
Whoa!
所以 你能拿到吗
So... can you get it?
我就差一点了 我能看到它
I was so close. I could see it.
那你妈妈是怎么做到的
Well, then how did your mom make it through?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想我将不得不做一些
But I guess I'll have to do something
我从未想过会做的事
I never thought I'd do.
什么事
What's that?
向我妈寻求建议
Ask my mom for advice.
从前有一艘船出海去
There once was a ship that put to sea
这艘船的名字叫茶比利
The name of the ship was Billy of Tea
狂风呼啸……
The wind blew up...
啊 下面怎么回事
Argh! What is going on down there?
首先 你烧坏了我的引擎
First, you burned out me engines.
然后你堵住了我的舱底泵
Then you clogged up my bilge pump.
现在我们又偏离了航线几个小时
And now we've been off course for hours.
我的海妖究竟在哪里
Now, where is my kraken?
是海妖
Kraken ahoy.
山姆 是暗号♥ 该行动了 -明白
Sam, that's our signal. It's go time. Got it.
戴维 放音乐
Davey, cue music!
这次你逃不掉了
There'll be no escaping this time!
哇哦 戈登 你成功了
Wow. Gordon, you did it.
你杀了野兽
You've slayed the beast!
这就是你的证据 海妖宝宝
And here's your proof, the kraken's baby itself.
但这也太小了
But it's so tiny.
当心
Careful.
宝宝才是最致命的
The babies are the most deadly.
致命?
Deadly?
但它看起来很可爱
But it looks almost, uh, cute.
啊 戴维 戴维
Ah, Davey! Davey!
哦 不
Oh, no.
别杀我
Don't kill me.
求你别杀我 海妖怪物
Oh, please don't kill me, kraken monster!
我做到了
Oh, I did it.
我从海妖宝宝的致命袭击中幸存了下来
I survived a deadly kraken baby attack.
终于 我得到了证据
Oh, finally, I've got my proof.
现在不想和我离婚了吧 塔米
Wouldn't want to divorce me now, would ya, Tammy?
小水手 拍张照
Cabin boy, take a picture.
这是给我所有的小黑子的
This is for all my haters.
你们的一星评价毫无意义
Your one-star reviews mean nothing.
船员们 我们要来一首欢庆的海上圣歌♥
Boys, this calls for a celebratory sea chantey.
你唱低音 我唱高音
You go low. I'll go high.
尼西 你真是个小天才
Nessie, you tiny genius.
要见你妈妈我好紧张啊
Ooh, I'm so nervous to meet your mom.
她一眼就能看出我是美人鱼
She's gonna know that I'm a mermaid right away.
我的头发怎么样 感觉好像卷起来了
How's my hair? Feels like it's frizzing up,
你不能相信一个卷毛 露比
and you can't trust a person with frizz, Ruby.
切尔西 你是我的超级海女闺蜜
Chelsea, you're my super sea-girl bestie.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
不斗争 不躲藏
No fighting. No hiding.
要棍子小吃吗
A stick snack?
要棍子小吃吗 拿根棍子小吃
A stick snack? Get your stick snack.
要我给你根棍子小吃吗
Can I offer you a stick snack?
他要一根吗 她要一根吗
Stick snack for he? Stick snack for she?
嘿 盖里 一定要去看看泳池房♥
Hey, Gary. Make sure you check out the pool house.
阿加莎 你说得对 我在瞎担心什么啊
Oh, Agatha, you were right. What was I ever worried about?
我就说嘛 卡罗尔 这地方最适合养家了
I told you, Carol. There's no better place to raise a family.
恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me.
她来了
There she is.
阿加 我真为你感到骄傲
Aggie, I'm so proud of you.
这就是你这些年一直努力的回报
This is everything you've worked for all these years.
要是没有我的海妖船员
Well, I couldn't have done it without my...
我也做不到啊
kraken crew.
你有没有听到……
Say, have you heard from...
露比 嘿 陌生人
Ruby. Hey, stranger.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd make it.
妈妈 我要和你商量件大事
Mom, I need to talk to you about something big.
是关于舞会的吗 因为……
Is it about prom? Because...
不是 虽然那也是大事 但不是这件
No. And yes. But no.
这件事比舞会重要得多
It's about something so much more than prom.
海洋 和平 幸福
The ocean. Peace. Happiness.
我们的目标和你的一样
We want all the same stuff you wanted,
我们想好了计划
and we have a plan.
但需要你的帮忙 -我们?
But we need your help. We?
我想让你见见我的超级海女闺蜜 切尔西
I want you to meet my super sea-girl bestie, Chelsea.
到底怎么回事 露比
What is going on, Ruby?
在你抓狂之前先说一声 她是美人鱼
Before you freak out, she is a mermaid,
但你会喜欢她的
but you're gonna love her.
进屋 现在
Inside. Now.
露比 你得听我说
Ruby, you have to listen to me.
你不知道你所处的危险
You don't understand the danger you're in.
我们就是因为一条美人鱼才离开海洋的
We left the ocean because of a mermaid.
别担心 她和她妈妈不一样
Don't worry. She's not like her mom.
她妈妈? -美人鱼女王
Her mom? The mermaid queen.
她是美人鱼女王的女儿
She's the mermaid queen's daughter?
对 但她是我朋友
Yeah, but she's my friend.
她不是你朋友 她很危险
She is not your friend. She is dangerous.
你语气好像外婆大大
You sound like Grandmamah.
不好意思 我语气像谁
I'm sorry. I sound like who?
外婆大大 她一直在训练我
Grandmamah. She's been training me.
她告诉我你离开的原因
She told me why you left.
训练你 为什么
Training you? For what?
妈妈 你看不出来吗 这是我们修复一切的机会
Mom, don't you see? This is our chance to fix everything.
露比 这事你把握不了
Ruby, you are in over your head.
你不知道整个来龙去脉
You do not know the whole story.
这要怪谁呢
And whose fault is that?
嘿 我试过找你交流
Hey, I tried to talk to you.
电影精选列表