玛戈特:太戏剧了
特雷文:哇 图书馆 卧♥槽♥
玛戈特:你看到图书馆了吗
布丽丝:大报应
特雷文:怪物
玛格特:你说有怪物 好吓人
布丽丝:时间就在近期
特雷文:BOSS级怪物
露比 你在哪里
我们都在烧烤派对
你在路上了吗
我们成功了
干得好
海洋是个神秘的世界
The ocean is a mysterious world.
陆地的居民只能发挥想象
One that land dwellers can only begin to imagine.
当然 你以为你知道海面之下藏着什么
Of course, you think you know what lies beneath the surface.
但生活在那里的海洋生物
Ah, but the sea creatures who live there,
即使你对它们有所想象
well, even the ones you have imagined,
你也想的大错特错
you've imagined them wrong.
以神话中强大的北海巨妖为例
Take the mythical, mighty giant kraken.
嗜血的怪物
Bloodthirsty monster,
拖沉船只 溺毙水手
sinker of ships, drowner of sailors.
这是你们人类所想
That's what you people think.
可是在现实生活中 海妖是高贵的保护者
You see, in real life, krakens are noble protectors.
海洋永远需要一只海妖
The sea will always need a kraken,
而海妖永远会回应呼唤
and a kraken will always answer the call.
小露比
Ruby-doo.
嘿 玛戈特
Hey, Margot.
我快好奇死了
I am dying of suspense.
你妈妈怎么说
What did your mom say?
我昨晚没敢开口
Well, I chickened out last night,
但我现在就去问她 就在此刻
but I'm going to ask her now, right now, this second.
你做我教你的
Did you do the confidence-building
信心建立练习了吗
exercise I taught you?
我做了更有效的事
I did something even better.
嘿
Oh, hey.
高中毕业舞会是每个青少年的神圣仪式
Junior prom is the sacred rite of every human teenager.
作为一个几乎无法完成这件
As a kraken who is barely pulling off
人类事情的海妖
this whole human thing,
我需要参加 这样才能融入其中
I need to be there so that I can blend in.
同时作为自豪的数学狂
And, as a proud mathlete,
我知道要找一个潜在的解决方案
I know that to find a potential solution,
我必须评估这个问题
I have to evaluate the problem.
我知道规则
Now, I know the rules.
我们家永远不允许下海
Our family is not allowed in the ocean, ever.
无论什么原因
For any reason.
我喜欢规则
And I love rules.
真的 我非常非常喜欢
I do. I really, really do.
但是舞会船在水上
But the prom boat is on the water,
不是在水里
not in the water.
你也许会问 “万一有风暴呢”
"What if there's a storm?" you might ask.
我分♥析♥了天气趋势数据
Well, I've analyzed weather trend data,
我靠谱的朋友 互联网
and my trusty friend, the Internet,
向我保证舞会之夜会风平浪静
has assured me that it will be smooth sailing on prom night.
最后 这是舞会船的船长
And lastly, this is the captain of said prom boat.
你看那双眼睛
Look into those eyes.
告诉我他没有看到任何问题
Tell me he hasn't seen it all.
我可以把性命托付给他 你也应该如此
I trust him with my life, and so should you.
所以我 露比·吉尔曼
And that is why I, Ruby Gillman,
应该参加舞会 谢谢
should go to prom. Thank you.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please, please!
很有力的展示
Strong presentation.
我喜欢这种活力 但还是不行 宝贝
I like the energy, but it's still a no, honey.
可是老妈 依据 科学 互联网
But, Mom, evidence, science, Internet.
相信我 露比 我知道什么对你最好
Trust me, Ruby, I know what's best for you.
最好就是永远呆在陆地上
And what's best is to always stay on land.
所以我才搬到这里
That's why we moved here.
这对我们来说更安全
It's much safer for us.
抱歉 小可爱 妈妈说得对
Sorry, Tadpole, Mom's right.
山姆 吃早餐了
Sam, breakfast!
嘿 你不是说舞会是后什么……
Hey, didn't you say that prom was a postbolognal...
后殖民父权产物 没错
Postcolonial patriarchal construct. It is.
但我们要作为一个集体参加
But we would go as a group.
作为一种抗♥议♥形式
As a form of protest.
哇哦 勇气可嘉
Wow. So brave.
你们觉得如何 我为大型开♥盘♥仪式准备了这些
What do you think? I had these printed for my big launch party.
我觉得我恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
呕 -你还需要我去那里吗
Blech. Do you still need me to be there?
需要 这是成败攸关的时刻
Yes. This is a make-or-break moment.
我要卖♥♥掉整个开♥发♥项目
I'm selling an entire development.
可是妈妈 你……
But, Mom, you're...
阿加莎·吉尔曼
Agatha Gillman,
我击败了竞争对手
and I slay the competition.
她给了我们梦想中的家 我就不问是怎么做到的了
She got us our dream home, and I'm not asking how.
我只是想给潜在买♥♥家展示下
Well, I just want to show potential buyers
一个幸福的海滨家庭是什么样子
what a happy Oceanside family looks like.
我今天歇业 这样就能够专心烧烤
I'll be closing my shop for the day so I can man the grill.
从冷男变成烤男
From chill man to grill man.
亚瑟 你该考虑一下
Ooh, Arthur, you should think about
请个人帮你
hiring someone to help you.
自从你开始搞“瓶子靓起来” 生意一直很旺
Business has been booming since you started Bottled Up.
你们好
Hey there.
欢迎回到“瓶子靓起来”
Welcome back to Bottled Up.
现在让我们扬起风帆
Now, let's hoist those sails.
魔法
Magic.
哇哦 你俩真是天生一对
Wow, you two are quite the power couple.
你认为那很棒吗
You think that's great?
你现在看到的是不败的躲避球冠军
You're looking at the undefeated dodgeball champ.
他是个传奇
He's a legend. Ooh.
好 好 你们都很牛逼
Yeah, yeah. You guys are all crushing it.
哦 露比 不要低估自己
Oh, Ruby, don't sell yourself short.
你的数学很棒
You're amazing at math.
就是我帮康纳通过代数考试的
I am the reason Connor's passing algebra.
哦 康纳
Oh, Connor.
梦中情人 -山姆
So dreamy. Sam.
是你爱上他的
Ow. You're the one in love with him.
嘿 住手 你们每人都挨了一下
Hey, hey. Stop. You each landed one.
《海洋生物学家季刊》
Marine Biologist Quarterly?
噢 露比 你还在看这些垃圾
Oh, Ruby. You're still reading this trash?
人类并不了解海洋的一切
Humans don't know everything about the ocean.
妈妈 海洋下面的世界
Mom, there's a whole world down there
我从没见过
that I have never seen.
海蜇 浮游生物 珊瑚礁...
Jellyfish, plankton, coral reefs...
但那里还有什么
But what else lives there?
我知道 有怪物
I know. Monsters.
那些怪物想伤害我们这种海妖
And those monsters want to hurt krakens like us.
这里是我们的归属 海滨才是我们的家
This is where we belong. Oceanside is our home.
那就让我去舞会 帮我融入社会
Then help me fit in by letting me go to prom.
露比 答案是不行
Ruby, the answer is no.
该走了
Time to go.
妈妈 -吉尔曼传盘给吉尔曼
Mom. Gillman dishes to Gillman.
压哨 后仰跳投
The fadeaway at the buzzer,
进啦 -耶
and it's good! Yeah.
哦呼
Woo-hoo!
所有人站直了
Limb up, everyone.
咱们今天好好做个人
Let's all have a very human day.
我们一直骗人 你们不觉得心烦吗
Does it bother you guys that we lie to everyone all the time?
我们不是骗人 只是忽略事实
Oh, we're not lying. We're just omitting.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
记住了
And remember...
有人问起 就说我们来自加拿大
If anyone asks, we're from Canada.
哇哦 发生什么了
Whoa, what's happening?
我们该停下吗 旅行结束了吗
Are we supposed to be stopped? Is our tour over?
抱歉出了点意外 旅客们
Apologies for the unplanned interruption, folks.
看看潮水把什么冲上来了 戴维
Well, look what the tide dragged in, Davey.
你好 戈登·灯塔船长
Ahoy, Mr.-- Captain Gordon Lighthouse, sir.
你不是吉尔曼家的吗
电影精选列表