她不会离家出走
She'll never run away.
这也太打我脸了
Huh. This doesn't help my case.
露比 嘿 你感觉怎么样
Ruby, hey. How are you feeling?
睡得好吗 一切都恢复正常了吗
Did you sleep okay? Everything back to normal?
是的 完全正常
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Totally fine.
你确定吗 你看着有点脸红
Are you sure? Oh, you look a little flushed.
妈妈 我没事 真的
Mom, I'm fine. Really.
露比 你的气息是海水的味道吗
Ruby, is that salt water on your breath?
海水 什么呀
Salt water? What?
不是 我真的要走了
No. I really gotta go.
好的 如果你想聊聊
Good. Okay. Well, if you do want to talk,
我随时奉陪
I'll be right here.
我只是想让你知道
I just... I just really want you to know
你永远不必对我有所隐瞒
that you never have to hide things from me.
哼 就像你吗 -你说什么
Hmm, like you? What did you say, honey?
没什么 再见 妈妈
Nothing. Bye, Mom.
爱你哦 做出好的选择
Love you. Make good choices.
它摧毁了《浪漫僵尸》小说区
It destroyed the YA Zombie Romance section.
《浪漫僵尸》小说区
The YA Zombie Romance section!
艾瑞克 -在
Eric. Yeah.
看下这个 -非小说类吗
Take a look at this. Nonfiction?
妈妈 我改主意了
Mom, I changed my mind.
我想再次在家上学
I want to be homeschooled again.
反正我也不喜欢那个图书馆
I never liked that library anyway.
我们有图书馆吗
We have a library?
哥斯拉都是那玩意的手下败将
Godzilla could not beat that thing in a fight.
出现了一个来自深海的触手怪 我还应该去学数学?
A tentacled freak from the deep shows up, and I'm supposed to learn math?
真恶心
So gross.
你在这啊
There you are!
你昨晚怎么不回我们的信息
Why'd you stop answering our texts last night?
我担心那个怪物把你抓了
I was worried that monster got to you.
我用杜松木为我们每人雕了一个哨子
I carved us each a whistle out of juniper wood.
吹响它 可以给你宝贵的几秒钟
Blowing it could give you precious seconds
让你逃命
to abscond with your lives.
真赞 众所周知
Sick. Juniper wood has been known
杜松木有击败海妖的力量
to have kraken-defeating powers.
什么 海妖
What? Kraken?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
每个人都知道海妖不是真的
Ev-Everyone knows that krakens aren't real, so...
注意看 情节反转
Behold, a plot twist.
15年前 你们都嘲笑我
15 years ago, you all laughed at me.
抱歉 没说你 戴维
Sorry. Not you, Davey.
你是对的 你一直相信我
You're right, you always believed me.
但我现在终于有证据证明海妖的存在了
But now I finally have proof that krakens exist.
你们很多人问我养胡子的秘诀
A lot of you have been asking about my beard regimen.
海妖
Kraken!
是海妖 她回来了
Kraken ahoy! She's back!
她来找我了
Oh, she's coming for me.
戴维 去拿图像电♥话♥
Davey, get the picturephone.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
有了你们的帮助 我们将曝光这个
With your help, we will drag this abomination
可憎的怪物 最终揭示它的庐山真面目
into the light and finally reveal what it truly is.
忍♥不住支持这家伙
Can't help but root for that guy.
巨大的黑暗从深处升起 要侵吞我们所有人
A great darkness has risen from the depths to claim us all.
这一次 她不是乌鸦嘴了
And this time, she is not catastrophizing.
这可是怪人戈登
I mean, this is wacky Gordon.
不能把他的话当真
You can't take him seriously.
他才只有十个粉丝
He only has, like, ten subscribers.
目前而已 -啊
For now. Huh?
特雷文在他所有的社交平台上分享了视频
Trevin is sharing it across all of his socials.
他做了什么 -你没听说过我的频道吗
He's what? What? You've never heard of my channel?
很多人看我的游戏直播
A lot of people watch my gaming live streams.
很多是多少
How many is a lot?
大约十四万
About a hundred and forty... thousand.
发布视频
And... video posted.
现在永久上传了 -等等
There, it's out there forever now. Wait.
海妖 海妖 是海妖
Kraken! Kraken! Kraken ahoy!
你敢信吗
Dude, can you believe it?
海妖 海妖 -那个老船夫说得没错
Kraken! Kraken! That old boat dude was right.
是海妖 -那东西确实是个怪物
Kraken ahoy! That thing is legit a monster.
一个真实存在的怪物
A real-life monster.
露比 呼叫露比
Ruby? Cue Ruby.
布丽丝 拿嗅盐来
Bliss, get the smelling salts.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你忘了拿哨子
You forgot your whistle!
海妖 海妖
Kraken! Kraken!
是海妖
Kraken ahoy!
海妖 海妖
Kraken! Kraken!
是海妖 -禁止在走廊奔跑
Kraken ahoy! No running in the halls.
有海妖四处乱窜
With a kraken running loose,
你需要一个保镖
you could use a bodyguard.
你真贴心
Aw, you're sweet.
怪物可能潜伏在
The monster could be lurking
任何一个角落
around any corner.
我会为你挺身而出
I'd fight it for you.
切尔西
Chelsea?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
好的 所有人出去
Okay, everyone out.
私人谈话时间 再见
Private talk time. Bye.
所以 什么事
So, what's up?
切尔西 关于昨晚 我很抱歉……
Chelsea, about last night, I am sorry that I ran...
哦 道歉太老套了
Oh. Apologies are so corny.
直接跳到你告诉我一切的部分
Just skip to the part where you tell me everything.
听着 我……
Look, I...
你才来陆地一天 就已经适应了
You are here on land one day, and you already fit in.
我一生都在这里 但仍然觉得自己像个怪胎
I've been here all of my life, and I still feel like a freak.
我只想成为露比·吉尔曼 普通的青少年
I-I just want to be Ruby Gillman, normal teenager.
哦 那有什么意思呢
Oh, boo. Where's the fun in that?
露比 你是北海巨妖
Ruby, you're a giant kraken.
你不觉得你的目标可以比“普通的青少年”
Don't you think you could aim a little bit higher
更高一点吗
than "normal teenager"?
哦 我可爱松软的小鱼人
Oh, my cute little, floppy, baby guppy girl.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
亮丽的秀发和美人鱼尾巴
Great hair and a mermaid tail?
不是 但那也有帮助
No, but it would help.
露比·吉尔曼 你需要的是
What you need, Ruby Gillman,
看看你的生活能有多美好
is to see how great your life could be.
你需要一个超级海女逃学日
You need a super sea-girl ditch day!
好吧 我们行动吧
Okay. Let's do it.
耶
Yay!
离毕业舞会只有四天了
Just four more days until prom,
步入成年的苦差生涯
the last evening of joy
之前的最后一个欢乐夜
before entering the drudgery of adulthood.
今天太棒了
This day's been amazing.
七小时畅游了七大海
I mean, seven seas in seven hours?
不要让我开始说《海洋生物学家季刊》
And don't get me started about how wrong they got
对水晶水母的介绍错得有多离谱
the crystal jellyfish in the Marine Biologist Quarterly.
抱歉 我是不是太古怪了
Sorry. Am I geeking out too much?
没有
No.
我还是不敢相信你妈对你隐瞒了这一切
I still can't believe your mom hid all of this from you.
“躲藏即生存”
"Hiding is surviving."
这是吉尔曼家族的座右铭
That's the Gillman family motto.
座右铭都很蠢 这是我的座右铭
Mottoes are stupid. That's my motto.
我讨厌躲藏
I hate hiding.
但你在学校出名了
But you're crushing it at school.
大家都喜欢你
Everyone loves you.
你确实什么都有
You really do have everything.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
自从三叉戟之战以来
Ever since the Battle of the Trident,
我们所有的美人鱼一直东躲西♥藏♥
all us mermaids have been in hiding.
电影精选列表