You stood next to him with a hose for seven hours
直到潮水回来
until the tide came back in.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我问你我能不能养着它
I asked you if I could keep him.
我们能把它放在哪里
Where would we even have put him?
我们有水管 有车♥库♥
We had a hose. A garage.
拜托 我会照顾它的
Come on. I would have taken care of him.
我知道你会
I know you would have.
太好了 我正常了
Yes. I'm normal.
几乎正常了 谢谢
Well, almost normal. Thank you.
相信我 不会有事的
Trust me, it's gonna be okay.
哦
Aw...
我看你继承了你妈妈的臂力
Ooh, I see you got your mom's arm strength.
妈妈 这是怎么回事
Mom, what is happening?!
嘿 小可爱 怎么了
Hey, Tadpole. What's up?
我怎么知道 没人告诉我任何事
How would I know? No one tells me anything.
露比下海了 亚瑟
Ruby went into the ocean, Arthur.
哦不 -你都没死吗
Oh, no! And you didn't die?
死? 她为什么会死 -哦不
Die? Why would she die? Oh, no.
这家伙是谁 -这小孩是谁
Who's this guy? Who's this kid?
那是我们儿子 山姆
Uh, that's our son, Sam.
儿子? 就是说 我又当舅舅了
Son? As in, I'm an uncle? Again?
我以前从未有过舅舅
I've never had an uncle before.
我以前也从未有过侄子
And I've never had a nephew before.
露比 深呼吸
Ruby, take a deep breath.
听我解释
Let me explain.
当你进入海洋时 就触发了……
You see, when you went in the ocean, it triggered...
就释放出……
Uh, it released...
海妖
The kraken!
布里尔的意思是
What Brill means
你变成了北海巨妖
is you turn into a giant kraken.
我知道这一时很难接受 露比
I know this is a lot to process, Ruby,
但你不是孤身一人
but you're not alone.
我也会变成北海巨妖
I turn into a giant kraken, too.
什么
What? What?
你知道?
You knew?
所以我是这玩意
So, I'm this?
默认的可怕海妖形象
The horrible stereotype of krakens
你说这是人类编造的
that you said humans made up.
我被冒犯了 -它很畅销
I'm offended. -It sells.
关于我还有什么事是真的 妈妈
So what else is true about me, Mom?
我要拖沉船只吗 我要恐吓水手吗
Do I sink ships now? Do I terrorize sailors?
不 亲爱的 完全不用
No. No, honey. Not at all.
你一直都说我们在躲避怪物
All this time, you told me we were hiding from monsters,
结果我就是怪物
and it turns out I'm the monster.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
就把这当做小小的忽略吧
Think of it more as a tiny omission.
来吧 变成巨妖 我要录视频
Come on. Turn giant. I'm recording.
山姆 收起手♥机♥
Sam, put it away.
但这是史上最酷的事
But this is the coolest thing ever.
这一点都不酷
It is not cool.
我本来就有点怪了 但这个
I was already a little weird, but this?
我都无法隐藏 -你可以的
I can't hide this. Yes, you can.
你不明白 妈妈
You don't get it, Mom.
每一天 我都努力不让人发现
Every single day, I make sure no one notices
我的不同之处
all the ways that I am different.
我用头发遮住鳃
I push my hair in front of my gills,
笔直站着 就像有脊椎一样
and I stand like I have a spine.
很艰难 但这个不可能藏得住
It's hard, but this is impossible.
不会 因为你能控制 露比
No, because you can control it, Ruby.
就像我这些年一样
Just like I have for all these years.
对 但你不用带着触手去上学
Yeah, but you didn't have to go to high school with tentacles.
我也有触手吗
Do I get tentacles, too?
抱歉 儿子 我们家只有女性才能变成巨妖
Sorry, son. Only the women in our family turn giant.
男性只能慢慢变老发福
The men just become older, rounder versions of ourselves.
不是很好
It's not great.
露比 听着
Ruby, listen.
海洋触发了变身
The ocean triggers the transformation.
如果你呆在陆地上
But if you stay on dry land,
你就能保持小体型 用双腿行走
you'll stay small and on two legs.
真棒 学校的每个人都在谈论
Cool. Everyone at school is talking about the monster
破坏图书馆的怪物
that destroyed the library.
只要没人知道是你 我们就很安全
As long as no one figures out it was you, we're safe.
你的身体正在经历变化
Your body is going through changes.
就当是绽放吧
Think of it as blossoming.
呃 老爸
Ugh, Dad.
你的触手会分泌毒液吗
Do your tentacles ooze poison?
山姆 -这是怎么发生的
Sam! How is this even happening right now?
只要你远离海洋……
As long as you stay out of the ocean...
你的身体是一朵鲜花
Your body is a flower.
你会长出多余的手臂吗 -绽放
Do you grow any extra arms? Blossoming.
女性很幸运 -一切都会恢复正常
Women are so lucky. Things will go back to normal.
你们能闭嘴吗
Can everyone just stop?!
爸爸 这不是好事
Dad, this isn't a good thing.
山姆 我要用触手勒死你
Sam, I'm going to strangle you with my tentacles.
还有妈妈 我不行
And, Mom, I can't.
我现在做不到
I just can't right now.
她忘了跟我说
Ah, she forgot to do me.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you!
为什么我们就不能聊聊呢
Well, why can't we just talk about it?
因为这并不重要
Because it doesn't matter.
小声点 布里尔
Keep it down, Brill.
老姐 如果我能找到你
Sis, if I could find you,
海洋的其他生物
then it's only a matter of time
找到你也只是时间问题
before the rest of the ocean can, too.
我自己能应付
I can handle this on my own.
回家去和她谈谈吧
Just come home and talk to her.
她想帮露比
She wants to help Ruby.
她从来不单纯的帮忙 不是吗
She never just helps, though, does she?
至少把真♥相♥告诉露比
At least tell Ruby the whole truth.
露比现在在陆地上生活 布里尔
Ruby's life is on land now, Brill.
我知道你是好意 但你得就此打住
I know you mean well, but you need to stop.
回家去 让我照顾我的女儿
Go home and let me take care of my daughter.
阿加……
Aggie...
不敢相信妈妈还对我有所隐瞒
I can't believe Mom is still hiding things from me.
尼西 你真是小天才
Nessie, you tiny genius.
那家伙藏不住话
That guy can't hide anything.
把它们放在冰上
Oh, put those on ice.
好主意
Good idea.
我可以为你两样都做
I can do both for you.
什么……
Wha...
关好门窗
Lock your doors!
海妖回来了
The kraken has returned!
布里尔
Brill?
他在哪里
Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?
布里尔 -走开 你们这些长毛的恶魔
Brill? Get off me, you feathery demons.
哎呀 你们这些长翅膀的蠢货
Ow! You winged dopes.
哎呀 嘿 嘿
Ow, hey, hey.
你自救吧 我已经来不及了
Save yourself. It's too late for me.
别管玉米热狗了
Forget the corn dog.
你看到了吗 它们抢走了我的棍子小吃
Did you see that? They took my stick snack.
布里尔舅舅 专心点
Uncle Brill, focus.
我需要知道 -嗯嗯
I need to know. -Mm-hmm?
谁让你来的
Who sent you here?
嗯 不行 不行
Mmm. No. No, no, no. No.
请别问我
Please don't ask me things.
我这人守不住秘密
I'm so bad at keeping secrets.
去和你妈妈聊吧
Just talk to your mom.
妈妈什么都不会告诉我 -我也不会
Mom won't tell me anything. Well, neither will I.
应该由她告诉你你外婆的事
She should be the one to tell you about your grandmother.
我什么 -没什么
电影精选列表