Take heart.
王子已经改变死刑为简单放逐
The Prince has altered death to simple exile.
你应该偷笑运气不错
Another stroke of luck to make you smile.
撅下小嘴,去找你的爱人
Have done with pouting. Go to your love.
爬到她的房♥间,亲吻安慰她!
Climb to her chamber, kiss and comfort her!
但时间一到就要离开
But leave before the watch begins to walk,
然後一路平安去曼图亚
to make the journey safe to Mantua,
你要活到我们能想出一个方法
where you will live till we can find a way
搞定你的婚姻,协调你的朋友
to blaze your marriage, reconcile your friends,
求王子的赦免,并给你回来
beg pardon of the Prince and call you back.
哦,什麽是好听的忠告
Oh, what it is to hear good counsel.
你必须回到我的小姐茱丽叶那里
You must return to my lady Juliet.
说罗密欧即将到来
Say Romeo is coming.
我的主人 我会告诉我的小姐你会来
My Lord, I'll tell my lady you will come.
说我准备接受惩罚
Say I am prepared to be chastised.
在这里,先生 一只戒指,她叫我给你
Here, Sir, a ring she did bid me give you.
这让得到我慰藉了
How well my comfort is revived by this.
你一定要在黎明之前离开
Be sure you leave before the Dawn.
然後回家,到曼图亚等待
Then make your home in Mantua and wait.
我们有任何讯息会通知你
I will send you messages with all our news.
如果我没有得到像以前的欢娱
If I were not to gain a Joy past Joy,
我会伤心的离开
I would be sad to leave you.
所以再见了
So farewell.
什麽事拖她到教堂?
Why the race to drag her to the church?
让她呆一阵子哀悼她表哥
Give her time to mourn her cousin.
不,我没时间浪费眼泪
No. We have no time to waste in sterile tears,
帕里斯很快可以安抚她不稳定的情绪
with Paris restive in the slips and soon to be rid of her
如果他不能说服她是他的
if he be not persuaded she is his.
我不认为他是那麽善变
I do not think he is so changeable.
情侣们的誓言我们不要冒险
Let us not take a chance with lovers' vows
当茱庇特(古罗马的主神)在嘲笑他们的脆弱
when Jove does laugh at their fragility.
你想从我们要合法的後代吗?
Do you want legal offspring from our loins?
提伯尔特死了,我们都处在风险上
With Tybalt dead and all our line at risk,
年轻的茱丽叶是我们
young Juliet is the only living course
唯一的血脉
through which our blood can flow.
你了解我做的
You know I do.
好吧,那麽我们打铁趁热
Well, then we shall take action when we may
马上采取行动
and strike while the iron is hot.
这边走,先生
This way, Sir.
帕里斯,欢迎
Paris, welcome.
怎麽我的小姐这时还在悲伤?
How does my lady in this sorrowful hour?
我尽可能说一些话安慰她
I would that I might be some comfort to her.
今晚,她身陷在悲伤中
Tonight, she is imprisoned in her grief,
但到早上,我将会知道她的心
but in the morning, I will know her mind.
夫人…当黎明破晓
Wife... when Dawn breaks,
叫她做准备她结婚的日子
bid her make ready for her wedding day.
你告诉她星期四,她将嫁给高贵的伯爵
You will tell her on Thursday she will wed the noble count.
你说什麽?星期四
What say you to Thursday?
我的天啊,我希望星期四是明天
My Lord, I wish Thursday were tomorrow.
是星期四
Thursday it is, then.
来吧,温柔的夜晚
Come, gentle night.
来吧爱,黑色酿造的夜晚
Come loving, black-brewed night.
给我,我的罗密欧,当他将死
Give me my Romeo, and when he shall die,
从点点繁星切下和取下他
take him and cut him out in little stars.
他脸如天堂般那麽美
He will make the face of Heaven so fine
爱的夜晚将布满整个世界
that all the world will be in love with night
而不再崇拜眩目的阳光
and pay no worship to the garish sun.
我的丈夫
My husband.
我的妻子
My wife.
你必须走了吗?
Must you be gone?
黎明不在
It's nowhere near the Dawn.
我保证你听到的是夜莺不是云雀
You heard the nightingale and not a lark, I promise.
她每个夜晚都坐在树的那边唱着
She sings each night sitting in yonder tree.
相信我,我的爱,它是夜莺
Believe me, love, it was the nightingale.
是云雀,早晨的使者
It was the lark, the herald of the morn.
没有夜莺
No nightingale.
你看,我的爱
Look, love,
在那东边嫉妒的蕾丝快速移♥动♥的切断云彩
what envious streaks do lace the severing clouds
in yonder east.
晚上的蜡烛已烬
Night's candles are burnt out,
愉悦的一天又踮脚站在云雾弥漫的山顶
and jocund day stands tiptoe on the Misty mountain tops.
我必须活着离开,或者留下来等死
I must be gone and live, or stay and die.
我不认为光就是白天呢
I do not think the light is daylight yet.
我是满足的,如果你要这样的话
I am content if you would have it so.
我的心更想多留下来,而不离开
I have more heart to stay than will to go.
来吧,死亡,和欢迎
Come, death, and welcome.
因为这是朱丽叶的意思
Juliet wills it so.
我会骗你,并说这不是白天
I will lie with you and say it is not day.
是的,是的,现在就走 走开,走!
It is. It is. Go now. Begone. Away!
哦,它是唱走调的云雀
Oh, it is the lark that sings so out of tune
用可怕和悲伤的声调
with horrid discords and unpleasant sharps.
哦,现在快点 天越来越亮了!
Oh, hurry now. More light and light it grows!
光越来越亮, 我们的困境确越来越暗
More light and light, more dark and dark our woes.
- 小姐! - 是什麽?
- Madam! - What is it?
你母亲快到你的房♥间了
Your mother is soon coming to your chamber.
在这里已一整天了,要小心,快走
The day is here. Be careful and make haste.
我必须走了,不能让你父母知道
I shall be gone. Your parents cannot know
我是这谎言的一部分
that I have been part of this deceit.
别了,我的爱
Farewell, my love.
再次吻别,我会再来
One more kiss, and I'll descend.
不,来这边
No. Come this way.
我会叫班伏里奥每天打探你的消息
I'll teach Benvolio to learn your news each day.
不,不止如此,要每天的每个小时
No, more than that. Each hour in each day.
每小时的每分钟 一整天的渴望
Each minute in each hour is a day for pining lovers.
阿门
And amen to that.
你相信,我们会再见面?
Do you believe we'll ever meet again?
我相信
I do not doubt it.
不,我们要微笑着想 所有这些问题都已过去
Nor that we shall smile to think of all these troubles in the past.
如果上帝只会释放我的预感
If God would only free me of foreboding.
我想我看到你,现在你正在下面
I think I see you, now you are below,
如墓中死人一样暗淡和苍白
as dim and pale as dead men in their tombs.
那麽,暗淡的你,我的爱 在黎明的单调的光线
So are you dim, love, in Dawn's drab light.
我们的忧虑使我们苍白
Our worries make us pale.
所以,再见了
So adieu.
哦,运气,运气
Oh, fortune, fortune,
所有的人都叫你善变的人 因为没有运气恒久的
all men call you fickle because no fortune ever constant be.
如果是这样的话 然後再改变,哦,运气
If that is so, then change again, oh, fortune.
现在善变的人,送他回来给我
Be fickle now and send him back to me.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
请班伏里奥,当我爱人的守护天使
Please, Benvolio, be a guardian Angel to my love.
坚定温柔地看着她,如上帝的眼睛
Watch her firmly and gently as it would do the eye of God.
我会的,我答应你
I will. I promise you.
别了,表哥
Farewell, cousin.
什麽事那麽匆忙?
What is the Rush?
我祈求你说,我的主 我不会嫁给的
I pray you tell, My Lord, I will not Marry yet,
我要嫁的,我发誓必须是罗密欧 其他的我讨厌
and when I do, I swear it shall be Romeo, whom I hate,
而不是帕里斯,我瞧不起!
rather than Paris, whom I despise!
你的父亲来了
Here comes your father.
你可以自己告诉他
You can tell him so yourself.
我的女孩就像渠道
My girl is like a channel.
流那麽多眼泪?
What, more tears?
如果继续从你可爱的眼睛流出更多眼泪
The level of the sea will start to lift
海平面都开始升起了
if much more water flows from your sweet eyes.
夫人,你已经告诉她婚姻的打算吗?
Wife, have you told her of her marriage plans?
我说了,她不同意,我发誓
I have, and she will have none of it, I swear.
慢点,慢点
Soft. Soft.
让我了解你的意思 让我了解你的意思,夫人
Take me with you,
怎麽样?她不同意?
How? Will she none?
难道她不感谢我们?
Does she not give us thanks?
难道她不感到骄傲?
Is she not proud?
难道她不觉得幸福 她认为不值
Does she not think her blessed, unworthy as she is,
电影精选列表