赶快离开这个密布着毒氛腐臭的死亡的巢穴吧
Come away from death, contagion and unnatural sleep.
离开我的丈夫独自面对吗?
Leaving my husband to face this alone?
守护人
The watchman.
我的小姐,走吧
My lady, come away.
不厚道!
Unkind!
全部喝光,并且离开不要丢弃 我可以随後跟随
To drink it all and leave no drop so I could follow after.
- 不,我的好小姐
- Nay, good my lady.
现在过来听
Listen now and come.
我帮你藏在修女的姐妹里
I will hide you in a sisterhood of nuns.
停下,停下,不要问为什麽
Stop, stop, not to question why.
- 我们必须离开 - 你走
- We must away. - You go.
我必须告别罗密欧
I must bid farewell to Romeo.
留下,直到你得到安息
Stay then, until you are at peace.
但不要留恋 我将回来守护
But linger not. I'll hold back the watchman.
我最後一次亲吻我的爱人
I'd kiss my love for one last time.
就依你一次
Then follow you at once.
不要迟到
Do not be late.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
- 谁在那儿?谁在里面?
- Who's there? Who's within?
就一个亲吻
Just one kiss,
在某些情况下,毒液萦绕在你的嘴唇上
in case some venom lingers on your lips.
你的嘴是温暖的
Your mouth is warm.
我会解释
I will explain.
那个男孩在我的召唤来这里
The boy has come here at my bidding.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
我会尽量简短
Then I'll be brief.
哦,幸福的短剑
Oh, happy dagger.
这是你的剑鞘
This is thy sheath.
有生锈...
There rust...
让我死
and let me die.
现在耐心点
Patience now.
我们不应该打扰这里神圣的宁静
We should not disturb this holy quiet.
- 给我带路! - 很好,很好
- Show me the way! - Very well, very well.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
我们知道这种痛苦,如何来的
We know now how this sorrow came about,
请赦免所有这场结局的参与者
and pardon all the players in their end.
自己的禁忌之爱谋杀了他们
Their own forbidden love did murder them.
但是我们可以从他们的死记起教训
Yet can we take a lesson from their deaths.
凯普莱特,蒙太古
Capulet, Montague.
看看你们的仇恨造成什麽灾祸
See what a scourge is laid upon your hate,
上天用爱杀死你们的快乐
that heaven finds means to kill your Joy with love.
哦,亲爱的蒙太古
Oh, dearest Montague.
给我你的手
Give me your hand.
太阳因为悲伤,而不露脸
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head.
并加入所有人悼念死者
And join with all in grieving for the dead.
再也没有比这更悲伤的故事
For never was a story of more woe than this,
茱丽叶和她的罗密欧
of Juliet and her Romeo.
电影精选列表