Well, she's nearly a woman.
是快,但不是现在
Nearly, but not yet.
褓母,我知道我女儿的年纪
Nurse, I know my daughter's age.
我感觉她彷如昨日才生
I think of her birth as if 'twere yesterday.
我也还记得
I remember, too,
当天她呱呱落地
one day when she did fall and cut her brow,
我的丈夫,抱起孩子安抚他的灵魂
my husband, rest his soul, picked up the child.
为什麽你落在你的脸上?他说
"Why do you fall on your face?" says he,
退一步你会得到更多的智慧
"You will fall backward when you have more wit."
并望着他 孩子说 “是的 ”
And looking up at him, the child said, "Yes."
这就够了,我会祷告为你祈求平安
Enough of this. I pray you, hold your peace.
不过,夫人,我必须笑,觉得一个孩子
Yet, madam, I must laugh to think a child
可以停止哭成这样 然後说「是的」,杰克
could stop crying like that and then say "yes" to Jack.
褓母,我求你,停下来 我发誓
Nurse, I pray you, stop. I beg.
安静,我已经做了
Peace, I have done.
但我必须说,你是最漂亮的宝贝
But I must say, you were the prettiest babe
我当褓母到现在
I ever nursed till now.
如果我能活着看到你结婚 这是我的心愿
If I could live to see you wed, I'll have my wish.
这正是我要谈谈的主题
And that is the very theme that I came to talk about.
告诉我,女儿 你怎麽看待婚姻?
Tell me, daughter, what do you think of marriage?
- 我从没想过 - 好吧,现在想想
- I never think of it. - Well, think of it now.
你比母亲更年轻
Younger than you are mothers.
我也是你的母亲 当我在你这个年纪
I was your mother, too, when I was your age.
我知道这点
I know it.
帕里斯伯爵想你当他的妻子和爱人
Count Paris wants you for his wife and love.
帕里斯伯爵?
Count Paris?
所以,女儿...
So, daughter...
- 你可以爱这个男人吗? - 我几乎不认识他
- can you love the man? - I hardly know him.
在今晚的盛宴试着认识他
Then learn to know him at the feast tonight.
找寻你的感觉
Seek how you feel.
仔细注意他的眼睛透露出什麽讯息
Study his eyes and read the message there.
看...
See...
如果你能和他在一起会幸福的
if you can be happy with him.
如果这是我父母的心愿 我愿意试试喜欢他
I'll look and try to like him, if that is my parents' wish.
我们应到里面尝试谈谈
Should we attempt to talk our way inside
或一言不发的掠过人群?
or sweep past in a crowd without a word?
什麽都不要说,免得你说太多
Say nothing, lest you say too much.
我们不会挑战他们 因为怕他们挑战我们
We will not challenge them for fear they challenge us.
我们进去, 听夫人的话
We'll enter, take the lady's measure,
听话,离开
and having taken it, depart.
不,温柔的罗密欧,我们一定要你陪着我们跳舞
Nay, gentle Romeo, we must see you dance.
不是我,茂丘西奥
Not I, Mercutio.
你必须用舞鞋和跳舞的脚,满足他们
You have the dancing shoes and dancing feet to fill them.
我的灵魂是铅做的
My soul is made of lead.
它把我钉在地上,我无法移♥动♥
It sticks me to the ground, I cannot move.
你是个情人 借用丘比特的翅膀飞翔
You are a lover. Borrow Cupid's wings and fly.
但我们应该进去?
But should we enter?
我一颗心像星星悬在空中 开始担心一些後果
I start to fear some consequence yet hanging in the stars
这苦涩可怕的日期要开始了
shall bitterly begin this fearful date.
也许我们该考虑做些什麽
Maybe we should consider what we do.
昨晚我做了一个梦
I dreamed a dream last night.
我也一样
And so did I.
那麽,你梦见什麽?
Well, what was yours?
梦通常是假的
That dreamers often lie.
在床上睡着了,他们做的梦是真实的事情
In bed asleep, where they do dream things true.
哈!那麽一定春梦婆婆来望过你了
Ha! Then I see Queen Mab has been with you.
她是仙女的助产士,她来了
She is the fairies' midwife,
在形状不大於玛瑙石
and she comes in shape no bigger than an agate Stone
在一个市议员的食指
on the forefinger of an alderman,
得出一个队的小矮子
drawn with a team of little atomies,
在男人的鼻子当他们睡着的时候
athwart men's noses as they lie asleep.
她的车是一个空的榛子
Her chariot is an empty hazelnut,
在这种状态下她驰骋的夜晚
and in this state, she gallops night by night
通过恋人的大脑,然後他们梦寐以求的爱情
through lovers brains, and then they dream of love,
在朝臣的膝盖,直接梦想行屈膝礼
o'er courtiers knees that dream on curtsies straight,
在律师的手指,直接梦想谁的费用
o'er lawyers fingers, who straight dream on fees,
在女士的嘴唇,直接梦想谁的亲吻
o'er ladies' lips, who straight on kisses dream.
安静,安静,茂丘西奥,够了
Peace, peace, Mercutio, enough.
你说无关紧要的东西
You talk of nothing.
真的,我谈论的梦
True, I talk of dreams,
本来是痴人脑中的空想的产物
which are the children of an idle brain
没什麽东西,是徒劳的幻想
begot of nothing but vain fantasy,
稀薄如空气
which is as thin of substance as the air
变换如风
and more inconstant than the wind.
太多这样的事,我们会为时已晚
Much more of this, and we shall be too late.
来吧!让我们勇敢面对恐惧和引导方向
Come, let us brave our fears and steer our course.
不管结果
Whatever it may prove.
上,健壮的绅士
On, lusty gentlemen.
欢迎光临,绅士们
Welcome, gentlemen.
女士们的脚趾未受束缚
Ladies that have their toes unplagued with corns
将步出约你
will walk about with you.
我欢迎大家,来吧,音乐演奏
I welcome you all. Come, musicians play.
大厅,大厅,腾出空间
A hall, a hall. Make room.
据我看,我们挑个什麽表演
Methinks we have the pick of what's on show.
他们看起来比饥饿的狗都饿
They all look hungrier than a starving dog.
我的淑女茱丽叶
My lady Juliet.
帕里斯伯爵
Count Paris.
我可以恳求你可怜我跳舞
Can I beseech that you will pity me enough to dance
并用天堂般的微笑温暖着我的黄昏吗?
and warm my evening with a heavenly smile?
为小猎物保持你没有礼貌的手...
Keep your unmannered hand for lesser prey...
并对她自已的意志保留公平
and leave the fair one to her own device.
是不是罗莎琳?
Is that not Rosaline?
是呀,这是她
Aye, it is she.
你应该没有开始寻找你的目标?
Should you not start to make your case?
我的目标? 当你带我到这里
My case? When you carried me hither,
让我看看 我没有目标可找呢?
that I might see I have no case to make?
去,你跟她说话
Go, you speak with her.
蒙太古在凯普莱特的领地?
The Montagues in Capulet's domain?
梅塞尔班伏里奥,你都跑疯了吗?
Messer Benvolio, have you all run mad?
我能忍♥受他疯了为爱的你的绿眼睛
He that I stand for has run mad for love of your green eyes.
由於罗密欧就在这里 为什麽他需要副手?
Since Romeo is here, why is he in need of deputies?
当然,他指的是为了他自己
Of course, he means to plead his 'cause himself.
的确
Indeed.
从我们所站这里 他看起来占得好位置
From where we stand, he looks well occupied.
罗莎琳女士对他有好感
The lady Rosaline is well disposed
但为了你的安全忧虑
but trembles for your safety.
挽着那位骑士手的那位小姐是谁?
What lady is that who doth enrich
我不知道
the hand of yonder knight?
I do not know.
但罗莎琳...
But Rosaline...
哦,她好像是挂在黑夜的颊上
Oh, she does teach the torches to burn bright.
她好像是挂在黑夜的颊上
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
有如黑人戴的宝石耳坠
like a fine Jewel in an Ethiope's ear.
太贵重不宜戴,在尘世也嫌太宝贵!
Beauty too rich for use, for Earth too dear.
因此,就像在成群的乌鸦中, 更凸显了白雪般的鸽子
So shows the snowy dove trooping with crows,
在那边淑女们,她更显出众
as yonder lady o'er her fellow shows.
但什麽是你的旧爱,罗莎琳?
But what of your old love, Rosaline?
现在我心所爱呢?
Did my heart love till now?
放弃眼前
Forswear the sight.
这一夜我没有见过真正漂亮的
I never saw true beauty till this night.
- 小子,我必须抗♥议♥ - 我有优先要求
- Sirrah, I must protest. - I have a prior claim.
帕里斯伯爵,来与我共舞
Count Paris, come dance with me.
那是什麽要求?
What claim is that?
爱,永远必须倾听要求
The claim of love that ever must be heard.
我应利用这次反转过来
Then shall I take advantage of this turn,
请尝试我公平的机会罗莎琳?
try my chances with fair Rosaline?
现在,透过我的家族的血盾和荣誉
Now, by the shield and honor of my blood,
在打他死,我不认为一罪
to strike him dead, I hold it not a sin.
为什麽,现在怎麽 提伯尔特,你为什麽如此生气?
Why, how now, Tybalt, why storm you so?
叔叔,茱丽叶的男子是蒙太古人
Uncle, the man Juliet is with is a Montague.
- 年轻的罗密欧,是吗?
- Young Romeo, is it?
电影精选列表