茱丽叶去弗莱尔劳伦斯的小房♥间?
Is Juliet gone to Friar Laurence's cell?
她,去告解她的罪
She is, to make confession of her sins.
好吧,我们倒希望他可以发现自已的错
Well, let's hope he may have found some good in her.
她在这里
She's here.
比她离开时快乐
And merrier than when she left.
我的倔强的丫头!你游荡到什麽地方去啦?
And where have you been, my headstrong gadabout?
圣洁的修士送我回家跪求
The holy friar sends me home to kneel
为我反叛祈求宽恕
and ask forgiveness for my mutiny.
请原谅我,亲爱的父亲 我求求你
Pardon me, dear Father, I beseech you.
从今以後,我会听你的话
Henceforward, I will live beneath your rule.
说好了,我的女儿
Well said, my daughter.
如果你发现罗密欧 有悲伤或发烧病状
If you should find Romeo in morbid grief or feverish,
这些草药会让他好起来
these herbs will make him well.
他回家的旅程一定要很强壮
Be sure he's strong to take the journey home.
但是,不要害怕 我的信能使他苏醒
But do not fear. My letter will revive him.
给我祝福,我要走了
Give me your blessing, and I will be gone.
愿上帝赐你一路平安,并让你远离伤害
God speed your path and keep you safe from harm.
褓母,这是拿多些香料的钥匙
Nurse, here is the key to fetch more spices.
厨师想要榅桲馅饼的日期
The cook wants dates and quinces for the pies.
我们必须赶快,帕里斯快到这里了
We must a-move on. Paris will be here.
我们还缺什麽,要不计成本
Get anything we need, spare not the cost.
我的夫人和我的主人 你休息一下
My lady and my Lord, get you some rest
否则你婚礼盛宴体力将无法负荷
or you will not survive the wedding feast.
胡说什麽! 我昨晚都已睡饱了
What nonsense! I've been up all night before
这是小事
for lesser 'cause than this.
而且我知道为什麽
And I know why.
现在看看有没有要补的
And look to have no repetition now.
这些年来老婆仍吃醋吗?
A wife still jealous after all these years?
怎麽,是赞美我让我高兴
Why, 'tis compliment enough to give me cheer.
- 嗯?嗯?
- Hmm? Hmm?
老婆!
Wife!
褓母!
Nurse!
- 喂!没人听到我的话? - 哦,安静,安静!
- Will nobody obey me?! - Oh, peace, peace!
去叫醒茱丽叶,起来打扮打扮
Go waken Juliet. Dress her and trim her.
恳求,带她下来
Pray, bring her down
赞美他所选的新郎
to compliment the bridegroom in his choice.
嗯
Hmm.
女主人
Mistress.
我的茱丽叶?
My Juliet?
呵呵,还在睡吗?
Oh, still fast asleep?
来吧,小姐,来吧,小羔羊 现在是该醒的时候
Come, lady. Come, lamb. It's time to wake.
那麽,几小时後你的美梦将实现
Well, you'll profit from a few hours dreams.
今晚,帕里斯伯爵将会有其他的安排
Tonight, Count Paris will have other plans.
但你的婚姻不会让你休息
But if your marriage will not let you rest,
只是要再等十年
just wait ten years.
你想要睡多久都可以
You'll sleep all you want.
天哪,要用什麽声音才能叫醒你
Heavens, how sound you slumber.
来,我必须叫醒你
I must needs wake you.
夫人
Lady.
夫人!
Lady!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
来吧,我的新娘准备去教堂了吗?
Come, is my bride ready to go to church?
准备出发,但永远不回来了
Ready to go, but never to return.
我的儿子...
My son...
你结婚前那天晚上
the night before your wedding day,
你的妻子已无生命了
your wife was stolen from you.
什麽?
What?
你是说她死了吗?
Are you saying she is dead?
因为她...
Flower as she was...
现在我的继承人已死
Death is now my heir.
我的女儿,他已经结婚了
My daughter he has married.
我会死的,离开他
I will die and leave him all.
生命,生活,一切都死了
Life, living, all is Death's.
这一天许诺了我所有的幸福...
This day had promised all my happiness...
而现在给我的是这样的情景 像这样?
and now it shows me such a sight as this?
被诅咒、悲惨、可怜、可恨的一天!
Accursed, unhappy, wretched, hateful day!
是有史以来最糟糕的
The worst that ever dawned.
最悲惨的一天,从来没有如此黑暗的一天 像这样
Most woeful day. Never was so black a day as this.
我离婚了...
I am divorced...
委屈...
wronged...
恨...
hated...
被死亡杀了,但死亡是我的未来
killed by Death, but Death is my future.
他夺走所有我爱的人
He holds all I love.
已造成我女儿的死
Death that has killed my daughter,
我口已哑、泪已乾
ties my tongue and drains my eyes
不会让我伤心
and will not let me grieve.
哦,孩子 我的灵魂比我的孩子
Oh, child. My soul more than my child.
你现在死了
Dead are you now.
呜呼,我的孩子死了...
Alack. My child is dead...
我的孩子,我所有的欢乐都埋了
and with my child, all my joys are buried.
呵,来,先生,真丢脸
Oh, come, Sir, for shame.
想像她可怜的灵魂,现在从困境中解脱出来
And think of her poor soul, freed now from care
安详的在极乐天堂
and safe in heaven's bliss.
抛开你的悲伤,带着香花
Give up your grief and bring sweet-smelling flowers
用温柔的眼泪放在她的屍体上
to lay upon her corpse with gentle tears.
送她到教堂
Then take her to church,
在那里她可以永恒安详沉睡
where she may sleep among her Kin for all eternity.
我们快乐的庆祝这样的规划
The plans we made for joyful celebration
必须转化我们的哀伤
must turn instead to Mark our sorrowing woe.
我们快乐赞美的诗歌♥改变阴沉的挽歌♥
Our Merry hymns to sullen dirges change.
先生,女士 我们准备进行吧
Sir, madam, make ready for our march,
带这个可爱的孩子去她的坟墓
to take this lovely child to her grave.
我们不知道为什麽 这是上天的旨意
We cannot know why it is heaven's will.
但是我们必须相信他所有的指令
But we must trust in him who orders all.
停止!我恳求你,先生 以上帝之名
Stop! I beseech you, Sir. In heaven's name.
现在你说,你一个圣洁的神人吗?
Say now, are you a holy man of God?
我是个新手,但我侍奉上帝,是的
I am a novice, but I serve God, yes.
你对草药有研究吗?
Have you made study in the art of herbs?
- 我有 - 我的儿子生病了
- I have. - My son is sick.
我有差事要去曼图亚
I have an errand to perform in Mantua.
- 什麽时候? - 今晚之前
- By when? - Before tonight.
曼图亚不过是2里格的路程(约等於 6 英里) 我会带你去
Mantua is but two leagues away. I'll take you there myself.
然後给我看看你的孩子
Then show me your child.
还有什麽事吗?先生
Will there be anything else, Sir?
没,谢谢你,杰克
No, thank you, Jack.
- 表哥 - 班伏里奥!
- Cousin. - Benvolio!
欢迎
Welcome.
有维罗纳的消息吗?
And with Verona's news?
我带来消息 是真的
I do bring news. It's true.
赶快吐了出来 请问我的挚爱呢?
Then spit it out. How does my lady?
我的父亲呢?
Is my father well?
请问我的茱丽叶?
How does my Juliet?
你看,我问了两遍
See, I ask it twice.
然後,我必须回答一次...
Then I must answer once...
说最坏的
to say the worst.
她的身体长眠在凯普莱特家族里...
Her body sleeps among the Capulets...
在伟大的纪念碑标志着他们的名字
in the great monument that marks their fame.
茱丽叶死了吗?
Juliet is dead?
只有她的死亡部分
Only her mortal part.
她的灵魂住在天堂被祝福照顾着
Her soul lives on in heaven's blessed care.
你知道到此 或者你要听个故事?
You know this or you heard a story told?
我看见她躺在她的亲族的墓穴里
I saw her laid inside her kindred's vault.
知道这些後,我快马加鞭以最快的速度赶来
That done, I came as quick as I could find a horse to bring me.
请原谅我,表哥...
Pardon me, cousin...
我带来一个非常悲伤的故事
that I come with a tale so full of grief.
是这样吗?
And it is so?
我必须赶快 杰克!
Then I must hurry. Jack!
我求你给自己一些时间
I beg you give yourself some time.
你必须强忍♥悲伤
You must be riven with a savage grief
需要一段时间来冷静你激动的情绪
and need a while to calm your raging thoughts.
电影精选列表