就是他,那个小人罗密欧
It's him, that villain Romeo.
你满意,温柔的表妹
Content thee, gentle coz.
让他一个人
Let him alone.
你听到王子在马背的警告
You heard the Prince's warning at the joust.
要伤害蒙太古,这个屋檐下会暴♥动♥
To harm a Montague under this roof means riot,
经过血腥之後,我们会死
and in its bloody wake, our deaths.
我不会为了所有镇上的财富
I would not for the wealth of all the town
让他在我的房♥子里任何伤害的困扰
let any harm beset him in my house.
我实在受不了啦
I'll not endure it.
你会忍♥受它,我说你会
You will endure it, for I say you will.
我是这里的主人还是你?
Am I master here or you?
你会在客人之间发生兵变
You'll make a mutiny among the guests.
你将会洋洋自得,你是男人!
You will set cock-a-hoop, you'll be the man!
- 叔叔,这是一个耻辱! - 走,走
- Uncle, 'tis a shame! - Go to, go to.
你不得违背我 你是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ ,走
You shall contrary me. You are a princox, go.
很好我的大人丈夫 你为什麽这麽激动?
Good my Lord husband, why are you so hot?
他可能是激动 但看到蒙太古在这里优闲
He may be hot, but I am hotter still
我更激动
to see a Montague at leisure here.
该莫里斯卡!
The Morisca!
莫里斯卡?
Morisca?
为什麽,什麽完美舞蹈是为我们娱乐的
Why, what a perfect dance for our amusement.
找到适合罗密欧的舞蹈
To find the dance that's fit for Romeo,
首先我们需要把绳子绕在他的脖子上
we first need to put a rope around his neck.
不,表哥,来 步法的长度与我一样
Nay, cousin, come, tread a length with me,
我会引导你一起进入同伴
and I shall coax you into company.
带领她,温柔的侄子 到土风舞会里去
Lead her, gentle nephew, in a country dance
我们可能会看到你的愤怒是放弃
that we may see your anger is forsworn.
如果你如此命令,叔叔 但被警告
If you so order, Uncle, but be warned,
这邪恶的侵犯,你觉得如此甜蜜
this foul invasion, that you think so sweet,
在结束之前应会後悔
shall turn to bitter gall before the end.
说吧,先生
Speak, Sir.
离开土风舞会很严重
You are too grave for one who cuts a country dance.
要是我这俗手上的尘污亵渎了
If I profane with my own worthiest hand
你的神圣的庙宇...
this holy shrine...
这两片嘴唇,含羞的信徒
my lips, two blushing pilgrims,
愿意用一吻乞求你的宽恕
ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
忠诚的好信徒,请不要侮慢了你的手
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much.
因为这样才是最虔诚的礼敬
Which mannerly devotion shows in this,
即使是神的手也准许信徒触摸
for saints have hands that pilgrim's hands do touch,
掌心的密合远胜如亲吻
palm to palm is holy Palmers' kiss.
圣人和信徒没有嘴唇吗?
Have saints not lips, and holy Palmers, too?
是啊,信徒,他们的嘴唇要用来祷告神
Aye, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.
哦,那麽我要祷求你的允许
Oh, then, dear Saint, let lips do what hands do.
They pray,
让手的工作交给了嘴唇
grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
圣者不会行动,虽然已应许你的祷告
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.
那麽你不要动...
Then move not...
你的回答我亲自来领
while my prayers' effect I take.
这样用你的嘴唇把我嘴唇上的罪过洗净了
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.
可是你的罪沾染上了我的唇
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.
我的唇间有罪?
Sin from my lips?
哦,多美的暗示
Oh, trespass sweetly urged.
再把我的罪给我吧
Give me my sin again.
你吻这本书
You kiss by the book.
小姐,你妈要跟你说话
Madam... your mother craves a word with you.
她妈妈是谁?
Who is her mother?
她妈妈是这房♥子的女主人
Her mother is the lady of the house.
- 你的意思是,她是凯普莱特? - 是的
- You mean she's a Capulet? - She is.
而且我告诉你,谁要是娶了茱丽叶
And I tell you, he that can lay hold of Juliet
才发财咧
shall have the chinks.
哦,我亲爱的上帝
Oh, my dear God.
我生命的债务将是我的敌人
My life is my foe's debt.
你知道我表哥受欢迎的人吗?
Know you the man my cousin has made welcome?
是的,他似乎是一个好青年
Nay, but he would seem a goodly youth.
致命的吸引力
Goodly and deadly.
他是罗密欧
He is Romeo,
- 蒙太古家族的希望
- hope of the House of Montague.
到这里来吧,褓母
Come hither, Nurse.
穿过门的那位绅士是谁?
Who is that gentleman going through the door?
他的名字叫罗密欧,是蒙太古家里的人
His name is Romeo and a Montague.
你大仇家的独子
The only son of your great enemy.
我竟为了我唯一嫉恨的人而倾倒!
My only love sprung from my only hate.
当初不该遇到他,现在回头又嫌太迟了!
To early seen unknown and known too late.
你说什麽?你说什麽?
What's this? What's this?
没什麽
It's nothing.
一副愁眉苦脸的
A somber face to wear after a ball.
因为我还年轻,就必须经常很快乐?
If I am young, must I always be glad?
然後没有无赖, 你平静的心灵已被吹皱?
No blaggard then, has cracked your peace of mind?
- 会是什麽无赖呢? - 没有我的名字...
- What blaggard would this be? - None I would name...
也不让他们在这房♥子里讲名字
nor let their name be spoken in this house.
表妹,我爱你
Cousin, I love thee.
提伯尔特,我知道
Tybalt, I know it.
你的荣誉如同我的生命一样珍贵
Your honor is as dear to me as life.
已收到关心,我要离开了
And with that warming thought, I'll take my leave.
罗密欧?
Romeo?
罗密欧!
Romeo!
我回家後,我的心都还在这里吗?
Can I go home when all my heart is here?
表哥,罗密欧?
Cousin Romeo?
罗密欧?
Romeo?
我回家时,我的心是在这里吗?
Should I go home when all my heart is here?
罗密欧!
Romeo!
罗密欧?
Romeo?
罗密欧? 表哥,罗密欧?
Romeo? Cousin Romeo?
他的智慧,以生命保证 ,已偷回家到床上了
He is wise, and on my life, has stolen home to bed.
他走这条路
He ran this way.
我知道 他翻过墙
I know he's jumped the wall.
叫他,很好,茂丘西奥
Let's call him, good Mercutio.
罗密欧?
Romeo?
求婚!
Suitor!
疯子!
Madman!
没有受过伤的才会讥笑别人身上的创痕
He jests at scars that never felt a wound.
轻声!那边窗子里亮起来的是什麽光?
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
那就是东方,茱丽叶就是太阳!
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
起来吧,美丽的太阳! 然後杀掉那善妒的月亮
Arise, fair sun and kill the envious Moon
她悲伤得病了且面色苍白
who's already sick and pale with grief
只因为她的侍女比她漂亮得多
that thou, her maid, are far more fair than she.
等等...
Wait...
她是我的淑女
it is my lady.
呵呵,她是我的爱
Oh, it is my love.
哦,她知道她是
Oh, that she knew she were.
她脸上的光将使星星羞愧
The brightness of her cheek would shame the stars
如同白昼一盏灯
as daylight doth a lamp.
她的眼睛在天堂散发出光芒
Her eyes set in heaven would give forth such light
鸟儿歌♥唱着,竟不知已是夜晚
that birds would sing and think it were not night.
看她的手抚着脸颊的样子
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.
哦,希望我是那手套,可以套在她手上
Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand
抚摸她的脸颊
that I might touch that cheek.
啊,我
Ah, me.
她说话了
She speaks.
呵呵,说下去,明亮的天使
Oh, speak again, bright Angel.
哦,罗密欧,罗密欧
Oh, Romeo, Romeo,
为什麽是你啊,罗密欧?
where for art thou, Romeo?
否认你的父亲,抛弃你的姓名吧
Deny thy father and refuse thy name,
也许你不愿意这样做,那麽只要你宣誓做我的爱人
or if thou wilt not, but be sworn my love,
我也不愿再姓凯普莱特了
and I'll no longer be a Capulet.
我该继续听她说,还是现在就跟她说话?
Shall I hear more or shall I speak at this?
除了你的姓氏才是我的敌人
Tis but thy name that is my enemy.
你即使不姓蒙太古,仍然是这样的一个你
You'd be yourself if you were not called Montague.
这跟名字有什麽关系?
What's in a name?
把玫瑰花叫做别的名称,它还是照样芳香
That which we call a Rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
所以,罗密欧会
电影精选列表