表哥,你被骗了 我知道我的情绪
Cousin, you're deceived. I know my mind.
修道士有没有信给我?
Are there no letters to me from the friar?
不,我的好主人
No, my good Lord.
不管怎样
No matter.
跟杰克去
Go with Jack.
先让马去喝水
Get fresh water for your horse.
我会在城门等你
I'll meet you by the city gates.
走
Go.
好了,茱丽叶...
Well, Juliet...
我今晚会骗你
I will lie with you tonight.
关於手段,我将不感到惊奇
As to the means, I will not wonder long.
我记得有一个药师 住在离这里不远...
I do remember an apothecary who lives not far from here...
如果那是生命...
if it is life...
那里没有金子...
where there is neither gold...
也没有食物...
nor food...
也不休息
nor rest.
嘿,那里!
Hey, there!
药师!
Apothecary!
谁叫这麽大声?
Who calls so loud?
到这里来
Come over here.
我看你是穷♥人♥
I see that you're poor.
这里没有犯人
There is no crime in that.
也不快乐,两者都没有
Nor pleasure, neither.
现在,听着,我在找一种毒药
Now, listen, I seek a kind of poison
药性要非常强足以吞噬梦境
so powerful that swallowed in one dram,
男人只要喝下一滴立即让他
it stops a man and drops him in his tracks
失去意识,全身瘫痪昏迷不醒
before he may but Mark the consequence.
如果这是谋杀,答案是否定
If this be murder, the answer's no.
受害者的人是我,我有权利自杀
The victim's one I have right to kill.
这种致命的毒药我是有的
I have such mortal drugs.
可是曼多亚的法律严禁卖♥♥的 提供的人是要处死刑的
But Mantua's law brings death to any man who issues them.
你这麽穷,充满不幸,但怕死吗?
Are you so thin and full of wretchedness, yet scared to die?
饥荒是在你的脸上 这个世界不是你的朋友
Famine is in your cheeks. The world is not your friend.
你不会发现维护♥法♥律能让你变得有钱
You will not find that cherishing the law makes you rich,
不再是穷♥人♥ 这违反了法律
be not poor, and break the law for this.
我的贫穷,不是我的意愿,同意
My poverty, not my will, consents.
我支付的是你的贫穷,而不是你的意愿
I pay your poverty and not your will.
我在找主人罗密欧
I'm looking for Lord Romeo.
他走了
He is gone.
哪里去了?
Gone?
匆匆回去维罗纳
And in great haste. Back to Verona.
你跟他在一起目的是什麽?
What purpose had you with him?
现在什麽都没有
Nothing now.
你白跑一趟
You've had a wasted journey.
又能说什麽?
Who can say?
我救了一个孩子,但我传递失败
I saved a child, but failed in my delivery.
神给的道路是艰难 我们要穿透
God's ways are hard for us to penetrate.
班伏里奥,你已经做很多了
Benvolio, you can come no further.
现在把这封信在一大早
Now take this letter early in the morn
送去给我的父亲大人
and see you deliver it to my Lord and father.
再见了,班伏里奥
Farewell, Benvolio.
让我们互道晚安
Let us say good night.
不
No.
但...但为什麽降临到这死亡之床?
But... but why descend into this bed of death?
部分原因是,我必须见我的至爱一面
Partly, I must behold my lady's face.
主要是,我会回去那里 将珍贵的戒指套在她美丽的手上
Chiefly, I'd return this precious ring to her fair hand
这给我
which gave it me.
现在可以走了
And now be gone.
我走了,不问你了
I go, and do not seek to question you.
透过它去表达你的爱
By which you show your love.
再见了,亲爱的朋友
Goodbye, dear friend.
被放逐的罗密欧蒙太古
Banished Romeo Montague,
是谁杀了茱丽叶的表哥 高贵的提伯尔特...
who murdered Juliet's cousin, noble Tybalt...
造成现在把她带到坟墓的悲剧
causing her the grief that took her to the grave.
现在他来亵渎死者
And now he comes to desecrate the dead.
让他们去天堂和保佑我
Leave them to heaven and attend to me.
我们必须决斗,因为你注定要死
We needs must fight, for you are bound to die.
就是为什麽你发现我在这里的真正原因
The very reason why you find me here.
我是帕里斯伯爵
I am Count Paris,
我在这里扞卫她的坟墓 她应该是我的新娘
and I here defend the grave of she who should have been my bride.
哦,好,高尚的青年 不要激怒一个绝望的人
Oh, good, gentle youth, tempt not a desperate man.
不要把另一个罪恶放在我头上激怒我
Put not another sin upon my head by urging me to fury.
哦,滚开,消失,逃走
Oh, fly hence. Be gone, survive.
什麽?
What?
我应该买♥♥你的关心证明吗?
Should I buy this proof of your concern?
或者是蒙太古怕打了?
Or is a Montague afraid to fight?
上帝保佑你,帕里斯
May God bless you, Paris.
弗莱尔!弗莱尔劳伦斯!
Friar! Friar Laurence!
- 弗莱尔劳伦斯! - 谁在那儿?
- Friar Laurence! - FRIAR Laurence: Who's there?
班伏里奥? 在深夜什麽风把你吹来了我这里?
Benvolio? What brings you here to me at dead of night?
我照顾你的爱人
My care for one you love.
好耶罗密欧, 他守着茱丽叶的坟墓
The good Lord Romeo, he waits by Juliet's tomb,
充满悲伤
all full of woe.
为什麽要说悲伤? 要说相当高兴
Why talk of woe? Say rather Joy.
如何高兴? 当他所有的爱和人生都在坟墓里
How Joy, when all his love and life are in the grave?
没有收到我的信吗?
Did he not receive my letter?
- 什麽信?
- What letter's that?
是你吗?提伯尔特 长眠在死亡中
Is that you, Tybalt, in that mortal sleep?
原谅我,对我造成的伤害
Forgive me, cousin, for the harm I did.
无法有更多的弥补
There is no reparation more than this,
我杀了你,因你曾经杀了他
that I shall kill the man who once killed you.
判决不能离开这甜蜜的屍体
Leaving this sweet corpse is trial enough.
哦,我的爱人
Oh, my love.
我的妻子
My wife.
现在是我和你永远在一起的是时候
It is time to join you in all eternity.
茱丽叶,为什麽你仍然如此美丽?
Juliet, why are you still so fair?
死神虽然吸乾了你甜蜜的气息
Death that has sucked the honey of your breath
却无法夺走你的美丽
has had no power as yet to spoil your beauty.
我相信他还有一个计划?
Shall I believe he has a plan in this?
死神也爱慕你
That insubstantial Death is amorous,
带你去当他的完美情妇?
keeping you perfect for his paramour?
因为害怕,我还是会陪着你
For fear of that, I will still stay with thee.
不要从昏暗的夜晚离开这座宫殿
And never from this palace of dim night depart again.
眼睛...最後一次的看看你
Eyes... look your last.
臂膀...把你最後的拥抱
Arms... take your last embrace.
和嘴唇... 气息的大门
And lips... the doors of breath,
用义愤的吻永远封存
be forever sealed with a righteous kiss.
来吧,苦涩的行为
Come, bitter conduct.
来吧,令人厌恶的指示
Come, unsavory guide.
这是我的爱
Here's to my love.
哦,真正的药师 你的药物很快
Oh, true apothecary, thy drugs are quick.
茱丽叶
Juliet.
茱丽叶,罗密欧
Romeo.
哦,不
Oh, no.
这样,用一个吻,我死了
Thus, with a kiss, I die.
不、不
No. No.
不
No.
哦,不
Oh, no.
哦,不
Oh, no.
如此苍白?
So pale?
我最亲爱的丈夫就死在那里
My best beloved husband lies here dead.
不是罗密欧
Not Romeo.
我的孩子
My child.
他是无辜的
Not him of all.
哦,残忍♥的事情都过去了
Oh, what unkind hour has brought to pass
这个悲惨的事
this miserable deed.
唉,我的小姐,我们被推♥翻♥了
Alas, my lady, we are overturned.
不
No.
一种我们所不能反抗的力量
A greater power than we can contradict
已经阻挠了我们的计划
has thwarted all our plans.
电影精选列表