片名:罗密欧与茱丽叶(英国)
Romeo And Juliet 2013
(轻柔的钢琴音乐响起)
戏演的是:
Two households,
两家有相等声望的豪门贵族
both alike in dignity,
他们的故事发生在繁华的维罗纳京城
in Fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
从原有宿仇中又爆发新的嫌怨
from ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
使市民的血弄脏清白的手
where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
於是王子呼吁
And so the Prince has called a tournament
骑士在城市街道比武
to keep the battle from the city streets.
现在,由凯普莱特和蒙太古对抗
Now rival Capulets and Montagues,
他们将以自己的实力来获得皇家环戒
they try their strength to gain the Royal ring.
上马,表哥!
Ride, cousin!
我们在这里,蒙太古的房♥屋
We here declare Mercutio,
宣布茂丘西奥是我们的冠军
from the house of Montague, our champion.
所以我要大家享受这一天
And so I bid you all enjoy the day.
茱丽叶? 茱丽叶,请
Juliet? Juliet, please.
我夫人和主人很快就会回家
My lady and my Lord will soon be home
带回比武的消息
with news of the tournament.
再快点,褓母 你为什麽叫苦连天呢?
Then hurry, nurse. Why do you dally so?
哦,我应该是太急了 急到心脏快跳出来了
Oh, I should so hurry till my heart gives out.
你的心脏比铁打的还强
Your heart is made of sterner stuff than that.
你的心脏比铁打的...
Your heart is made of sterner stuff...
你看我穿这样出来应该大笑
that you should laugh to see me so wore out.
我很快让你变年轻力壮
I keep you fast to make you young and strong.
在这里,这个怎麽样?
Here, what about this one?
看到主人你不会窒息 提伯尔特被蒙太古狗击败?
Do you not choke to see Lord Tybalt bested by a Montague dog?
别打,这是我们主人之间的争吵
Leave it. The quarrel is between our masters.
这场争吵是我们的主子和我们之间,还有他们的人
The quarrel is between our masters and us, their men.
住手!
Stop!
住手!
Stop!
剑放下! 你不知道你在做什麽
Put down your sword! You know not what you do.
撑在那里
Hold up there.
该你了,班伏里奥, 并考虑在你死後
Turn now, Benvolio, and look upon thy death.
提伯尔特,我不过是维持和平
Tybalt, I do but keep the peace.
收起你的剑,或者帮我分开这些人
Put up your sword or manage it to part these men with me.
什麽!你剑拔出了,还说什麽和平?
What? Do you draw your sword and talk of peace?
我痛恨这两个字,就像我痛恨地狱一样
I hate the word as I hate hell,
痛恨所有蒙太古家族和你一样
all Montagues and thee.
回来,提伯尔特! 你跟一个孩子争论
Back, Tybalt! You argue with a child.
如果你敢的话,现在和你公平干一架
Turn now and fight your equal if you dare.
蒙太古那老家伙正在扩展他的势力, 明明在跟我寻事!
Old Montague doth flourish his blade in spite of me!
- 不! - 够了!
- No! - Enough!
王子!王子!
The Prince! The Prince!
叛徒! 阻止他!
Rebellious subjects! Stop this!
敌人破坏和平将弄脏一场比武的乐趣
Enemies to peace would stain the pleasure of a tournament
用痛苦的血吗?
with bitter blood?
把你暴躁脾气的武器扔到地上...
Throw your ill-tempered weapons to the ground...
生气的王子听句话
and hear the sentence of your angry Prince.
三个平民闹事
Three civil brawls,
凯普莱特大人和蒙太古 因你们滋生出愚蠢的话
bred of a foolish word by thee, Lord Capulet or Montague,
摧毁了三次,我们平静的街道
have thrice destroyed the calm of our streets.
如果你们再打扰我们的小镇
If ever you disturb our town again,
你们将会付出代价
your lives will pay the price for the offense.
你,凯普莱特,你跟我一起去
You, Capulet, you go along with me.
蒙太古,你今天下午来
And, Montague, come you this afternoon.
现在,违者处死,所有战士离开
And now, on pain of death, all fighting men depart.
- 午安,我的表弟 - 是这样吗?
- Good afternoon, my cousin. - Is it so?
我以为它应该是晚上
I thought it should be night.
才过4:00
Not much past 4:00.
我伤心时,时间似乎很长
When I am sad, the hours seem long.
什麽悲伤让罗密欧的时间加长?
What sadness lengthens Romeo's hours?
我没有的东西,如果我有它,会让时间变短
I lack the thing which, if I had it, would make them short.
我明白,你恋爱了
I see. You're in love.
- 比武如何? - 它曾反过来...
- How was the tournament? - It served its turn...
与凯普莱特引发另一场冲突
to launch another clash with Capulets.
所以你必须收藏恨,和我一起用爱
So you must fence with hate, and I with love.
爱是一种残酷的暴君 在其中有他的规则
Love is a harsh tyrant where he rules.
爱是一种烟雾
Love is a smoke,
在叹息吹起的一阵烟
raised on the fume of sighs,
一个浑身湿透的糖浆和塞满愤怒的疯狂
a madness drenched in syrup and choked with rage.
我可不知道你爱的是谁?
May I not know who it is you love?
我爱上了一个女人
I love a woman.
- 而我发现自己 - 谁不爱我
- That much I found unaided. - Who loves me not.
可爱的表哥,不能这麽说 但我可以有名字吗?
Sweet cousin, say not so, but may I have a name?
罗莎琳
Rosaline.
罗莎琳?
Rosaline?
- 凯普莱特大人的侄女? - 是一样的
- The niece of Lord Capulet? - The same.
听我的劝告,别再想起她了
Be ruled by me and forget to think of her.
哦,教我如何,我该忘记去想
Oh, teach me how I should forget to think.
爱情不会呼唤你
Love will not call on you but once,
但一旦来时也不会永远停留
nor stay forever when he comes.
释放你的眼睛,很高兴她并不在乎
Release your eyes. Be glad she does not care.
- 观察其他的美女 - 为了什麽目的?
- Examine other beauties. - To what purpose?
表哥,我祈求你改变主意
Cousin, I pray you change your mind.
我的孩子对这个世界还是陌生的
My child is still a stranger to this world.
让两个夏天枯萎他们的的骄傲
Let two more summers wither in their pride
之前我们判断她有权成为一个妻子
before we judge her right to be a wife.
现在比她年轻是幸福的母亲了
Younger than she are happy mothers now.
茱丽叶是我唯一的孩子
Juliet is my only living child.
在我的世界她是充满希望的淑女...
She's the hopeful lady of my Earth...
但吸引她,在温柔的帕里斯
but woo her, gentle Paris.
赢得她的芳心
Win her heart.
现在,彼得,先生 来这里,祈祷
Now, Peter, Sir, come hither, pray.
拿这份名单...
Take this list...
最後一次和最终的名字
of the last and final names,
透过维罗纳找到他们,请他们过来
search them through Verona, bid them come
今晚在我家盛宴和欢迎他们
to feast and welcome at my house this night.
去
Go.
找到那些人,他们的名字都写在这里
Find out those men whose names are written here.
我必须先找出他写在这里的名字
I must first find out what names he here has writ.
求你了,先生,你会念吗?
Pray you, Sir. Can you read?
我认得的字,我就会念
Aye. If I know the letters and the language.
留下来,家伙 我会念
Stay, fellow. I can read.
马蒂诺先生和他妻子女儿
"Signor Martino and his wife and daughters,
安塞尔姆伯爵和他美丽的姐♥妹♥们♥
Count Anselme and his beauteous sisters,
韦特罗寡妇夫人
the lady widow of Vitravio,
普拉琴蒂先生和他可爱的妻子
Signor Placentio and his lovely wife,
我的侄子,提伯尔特伯爵
my nephew, Count Tybalt,
卢西奥和活泼的海伦娜
and Lucio and lively Helena,
我的公正性,罗莎琳 这是什麽聚会?
my fair niece, Rosaline." What assembly is this?
今晚在我们家的化装舞会
A masked gathering tonight at our house.
- 谁的家? - 我的主人,伟大的凯普莱特大人
- Who's house? - My master, the great Lord Capulet.
如果你不是蒙太古的家人
If you not be of the House of Montague,
你是很好的欢迎你的帮助
you're right welcome for your help.
我向你表示感谢
I bid you thanks.
所以,罗莎琳 今晚与凯普莱特小酌一下
So Rosaline sups with Capulet this night.
我知道把她的美貌跟别人比较
Do but compare her face with some I know,
我会让你觉得你所爱的天鹅原来是只乌鸦罢了
and I will make you think your swan a crow.
好像可能比我的爱更公平
As if there could be fairer than my love.
我今晚去
I'll go tonight,
但只在我所选的荣耀欢呼和崇拜
but only to rejoice and worship at the Glory of my choice.
嗯
Hmm.
现在,留在这儿
Now, stay here.
天哪,孩子
Heavens, child.
- 你在想什麽? - 去,去,去
- What are you thinking? - Go, go, go on.
赶快 客人将会消失得无影无踪了
Make haste. The guests will be long gone
你准备好接受他们
ere you are ready to receive them.
这是什麽,妈妈?
What is it, Mother?
茱丽叶...
Juliet...
- 你已是个女人了 - 不是个女人
- you're a woman now. - Not a woman.
嗯,她快是个女人
电影精选列表