Did he come home last night?
没到家
Not to this house.
我跟他交谈过
I've spoken with his man.
茂丘西奥,有消息。
Mercutio, there's news.
提伯尔特写了一封信,在这里 写给他的
Tybalt has sent a letter here, addressed to him.
我生命中的挑战
A challenge on my life.
与罗密欧会面
Which Romeo will meet.
唉,可怜的罗密欧 他已经死了
Alas, poor Romeo, he's already dead.
为什麽? 这个提伯尔特是谁,是什麽
Why? Who and what is Tybalt,
他应该如此确保胜利吗?
that he should be so sure of victory?
比猫王子还多 我现在告诉你
More than a Prince of cats, I tell you now.
他像是一个非常精密音乐播放器
He fights like a music player, all precision,
保持着时间和距离的完美播放
and keeps his time and distance perfect play.
一、二、三 在你的胸腔
With one and two and three, and in your chest.
他是个绅士和斗士
He's a gentleman and duelist,
并没有人与他活着讲述这个故事
and none who fight him live to tell the tale.
啊,绅士们 我希望你帮助我掩护行踪
Ah, gentlemen. I hope you've helped to cover my tracks.
你在哪里失踪到昨晚?
Where did you vanish to last night?
你给我们两个放鸽子
You gave us both the slip most prettily.
对不起,茂丘西奥 我过头了
Pardon, Mercutio, I was much taken up.
在这样一个时刻 人可能会失去他的风度
At such a time a man may lose his Grace.
除此之外更多
And more besides.
不,我们原谅你 谁叫你是罗密欧
Nay, we forgive you, for you are Romeo again.
现在是不是好多了? 比那要死不死的爱情
Is this not better now than groaning still for love?
现在,你很友善
Now you are sociable.
伟大的爱会使我们只能变成傻子
Great love will make us only into fools.
停在那里
Stop there.
罗密欧,这里有一封信给你
Romeo, there's a letter come for you.
我担心这是提伯尔特伯爵的挑战
I fear it is a challenge from Count Tybalt,
你马上必须回覆
which will not Brook delay in your reply.
- 你可以安抚他的怒气... - 对不起,这两个,我求求你
- You could soothe his rage... - Excuse me, both, I prithee.
表哥? 你要去哪里?
Cousin? Where are you going?
罗密欧!这重要的问题不容忽视!
Romeo! This heavy matter cannot be ignored!
好,先生 我希望与你谈谈
Good Sir, I desire some talk with you.
什麽老掉牙的老鸨?
What tired old bawd is this?
那个穿凯普莱特家族衣服的人是谁?
And who is he that wears the hated coat of Capulet?
走,我跟她走一段
Go to. I would walk a while with her.
在你父亲的晚晏上我们会碰面吗?
Will we see you at your father's dinner?
当然,我会在那里
Of course. I'll be there.
为什麽男人如此无礼?
Why was the man so rude?
喜欢用他的贱嘴
That liked to use his tongue to flay
伤害一个可怜的老太婆?
and wound a poor old woman?
更自恋自己的声音
He is much enamored by the sound of his own voice.
你站在旁边还受到无妄之灾
And you stand by and suffer such a knave
寻我开心?
to use me at his pleasure?
如果我知道有人寻你开心
If I knew any man to use you for his pleasure,
我发誓,我一定立即拔剑相向
my weapon will be quickly out, I swear.
现在,在上帝面前 每件小事都让我很烦
Now, before God, I'm so vexed every part about me quivers.
到了,可以说了
So, to the business.
- 我的小姐,茱丽叶... - 她怎麽了?
- My young lady, Juliet... - What of her?
她叫我来找你 并说...
She bade me seek you out and say...
首先,如果你要和她在一起
First, if you should do double with her,
你会知道我的答案
you will have me to answer to.
- 褓母,我抗♥议♥ - 我会告诉她
- Nurse, I do protest. - I'll tell her.
听我说
Just listen.
她一定要听妈妈的话
She must gain her mother's word
今天晚点必须决定
to make confession later on today.
她被父亲劳伦斯囚禁起来不能过来
Let her but come to Father Laurence's cell.
她会在那里被放出来和结婚
There she will be absolved and married, too.
今天下午,当新娘?
This afternoon, a bride?
再见了,我信赖和拜托你去通知我的爱人
Farewell, be trusty and commend me to your mistress.
我...还有一件事
I... There's one thing more.
什麽事?
What is it?
在城里的贵族,是帕里斯
There is a nobleman in town, one Paris,
他们打算结婚,和她共眠
who plans to Marry and lie with her.
- 她喜欢他吗? - 不喜欢!
- And does she like him? - Never!
她立刻要嫁给一只臭蛤♥蟆♥
She would as soon have lain with a stinking toad.
她的想法都和你在一样 正如我刚才嘲笑她
Her thoughts are all with you, as I have taunted her.
- 但是你应该了解她 - 所以我才帮她
- But you should know of him. - And so I do.
- 现在,请代我向小姐致意 - 我会说的
- And now commend me to my lady. - I will.
一千次
A thousand times.
有什麽,我亲爱的褓母 有什麽消息?
Why, my darling Nurse, what news?
- 告诉我,你找到他了 - 哦...
- Tell me you found him. - NURSE: Oh...
哦!呵呵...
Oh! Oh...
很好,可爱的褓母...
Good, sweet Nurse...
- 哦,主啊,你看起来很忧心
- Oh, Lord, you look so sad.
无论带来的什麽消息 抛弃你的忧愁吧
Whatever news your bring, cast off your gloom,
如果你带回令人高兴消息 那就不要惩罚我
and if your tale be glad, then do not punish me
让我愁容满面
by wearing such a mask of tragedy.
我很累 让我休息一会儿
I'm so weary, let me rest awhile.
哦,我过了一整天,我的骨头酸痛
Oh, my bones ache after the day I've had.
我会给你所有的消息来换我的骨头
I would exchange my bones for all your news.
请说,我求你
Please speak, I pray you.
亲爱可爱的褓母,说
Dear sweet Nurse, do tell.
有什麽好急的? 请有点耐心!
What's the Rush? A minute's Patience, please!
你没看到 我喘不过气来?
Can you not see I'm out of breath?
你先喘口气,再跟我说
Are you out of breath when you have breath to say to me
你喘口气? 你的消息是好?还是坏?
that you are out of breath? Is your news good or bad?
快告诉我,我等着听
Just answer that. Say either and I'll wait to hear the rest.
是好,还是坏 让我知道
Let me just know if it is good or bad.
唉...
Well...
我必须说
I must say
你对男人的品味不错
you have good taste in men.
罗密欧的脸像漂亮的黎明
That Romeo's face is handsome as the Dawn.
他的体格...
His body...
外形,腿部,足部非常漂亮
figure, leg, foot excel against the finest.
他的举止可以再提升 但是需要时间
His manners might improve, but there is time.
现在...你吃过饭没?
Now... have you dined already?
还没
Not yet.
但是褓母,我知道这一切都过去了
But Nurse, I knew all this before.
他对於我结婚的事有说什麽? 他怎麽说?
What says he of our marriage? What of that?
主啊,我的头好痛 哦,我的头
Lord, how my head aches. Oh, what a head I have.
因为它震动超过20比特
It throbs as it would break in 20 bits.
我回来了,我的背疼得要命!
And my back, my back is killing me!
都是你叫我到城里
It's all your fault for sending me to town.
以後,你自己的事自己去说
In future, take your messages yourself.
行行好,可怜我! 我的罗密欧说了些什麽?
In mercy, pity me! What says my Romeo?
你今天可以离开这里去告白吗?
Can you have leave today, to make confession?
我可以
I could.
从你父亲劳伦斯这里...
Then, go you from here to Father Laurence's cell...
你会找到一个丈夫...
you'll find a husband...
你渴望做一个妻子
keen to make you wife.
- 但你不服伺洗澡
- But not until you've had a bath.
我祈求上天祝福我们这种行为
I pray the heavens smile upon this act,
不要事後用痛苦来惩罚我们
and do not punish us with later sorrow.
阿门
Amen.
但无论如何痛苦
But come what sorrow can,
都不能阻挡我们在一起的欢乐
it cannot countervail the exchange of Joy
就算让我在她的视线里短短的一分钟
that one short minute gives me in her sight.
你用圣洁的话牵住我们的手...
Do thou but close our hands with holy words...
然後爱,吞噬死亡,勇敢的做
then love, devouring death, do what he dare,
是足够的,我可以呼唤她
it is enough that I can call her mine.
这些强烈的情感会是狂暴的结束
These violent passions can have violent ends.
火热的荣耀就像火♥药♥一样燃起
And blaze up like gunpowder, in their fiery Glory,
烧到自己和别人
consuming themselves and others.
过度吃了最甜的蜂蜜会让人恶心
The sweetest honey sickens when over-ate,
战胜自己的喜悦
defeating its own delight.
温和持久的爱情是必须
Therefore, be moderate. Long-lasting love must be.
爱得太快可以证明是错误 比慢慢的爱情
Love too fast can prove falser than love too slow.
晚安,我最亲爱的神父
Good evening to my dearest confessor.
罗密欧谢谢在这里见到你
电影精选列表