I have some business with a new relation.
不!但是,罗密欧,留下来!
No! But, Romeo, stay!
提伯尔特!
Tybalt!
让他过
Let him pass.
怎麽?罗密欧 是不是怯懦让你退缩?
What, Romeo? Is it cowardice that holds you back?
在这个地方已经死了许多人,蒙太古
Many have died in this place, Montague.
你还有时间,与他们的灵魂成为朋友
Befriend their spirits while you still have time.
他们迫不及待的张开双臂欢迎你
They wait to welcome you with open arms.
他们等待你成为他们的一员 这一点是肯定的
They wait for one of us. That much is sure.
表哥!
Cousin!
- 我们在这里,提伯尔特 - 我们在这里等你,先生
- We're here, Tybalt. - We're here for you, Sir.
离开我们!
Leave us!
-不!
- No!
我的天啊!我的天啊?
My Lord! My Lord?
罗密欧,走!
Romeo, away!
神生气了 提伯尔特被杀!
The gods themselves are angry. Tybalt's killed!
提伯尔特被杀! -不要站在那里发呆,走!
Tybalt is slain! - Don't stand there dazed. Go!
如果你被抓会被王子砍头 走!
The Prince will have your head if you are taken. Go!
呵呵,我有可怕的运气
Oh, I am fortune's fool.
罗密欧,走开 你现在走吧!
Romeo, begone. Away you now!
提伯尔特,我的侄子
Tybalt, my nephew.
他是我弟弟的孩子
He was my brother's child.
看我亲爱的亲属那血溅出
See how the blood is spilled of my dear kinsmen.
王子,你是英明的
Prince, as you are true,
我们的血液中,流着蒙太古的血
for blood of ours, shed blood of Montague.
班伏里奥,是谁引起这场流♥血♥冲♥突♥?
Benvolio, who began this bloody fight?
提伯尔特在那里被杀,我可以当见证人
Tybalt, here slain, and I was witness how.
罗密欧曾求他停止
Romeo did beg him to desist.
唉,但愤怒的提伯尔特却不停下来
Alas, nothing could stay the rage of angry Tybalt,
他耳朵听不进去
whose ears were deaf to peace.
但为什麽有第二次冲突?
But what of the second act?
因为茂丘西奥被杀死了
Mercutio lies dead,
罗密欧因为悲伤找他报复
and in his grief does blinded Romeo entertain revenge.
他是臭气相投的表弟
He is a cousin of the Montagues.
亲情让他作伪证
Affection makes him false.
是罗密欧杀死提伯尔特
Romeo killed Tybalt.
罗密欧必须死
Romeo must not live.
罗密欧杀了他 但他杀了茂丘西奥
Romeo killed him. He killed Mercutio.
在这一场的悲剧中谁是罪人?
Who is the guilty man in all this grief?
不是罗密欧,王子
Not Romeo, Prince.
他是茂丘西奥的朋友
He was Mercutio's friend,
他只是杀了凶手
and killed his murderer.
法律是最终的审判
The very end the law would have exacted.
我们现在定他的罪 立即将他放逐
This offense means we do now, at once, exile him hence.
我不要听任何的请求或辩护
I will be deaf to pleading and excuse.
所以不用想什麽挽回的办法
Therefore, use none.
马上把罗密欧遣送出境吧
Let Romeo leave in haste.
找到他,他最後只剩一小时
For if he's found, that hour will be his last.
提伯尔特是死在罗密欧的手里吗?
Did Romeo's hand shed Tybalt's blood?
是他杀的
It did.
我已泪眼模糊,是他杀的
I weep to say it, but it did.
现在王子要将杀提伯尔特的凶手放逐
And now the Prince has exiled Tybalt's murderer.
- 不 - 是你罗密欧的耻辱
- No. - Shame on your Romeo.
被嘲笑!
Blister your tongue!
哦,真是个畜生 我一直在责骂他
Oh, what a beast I've been to chide him.
难道不是提伯尔特先杀了茂丘西奥吗?
Did Tybalt not first stab Mercutio?
杀死了你表哥的人,你还说他的好话?
Will you speak well of him that killed your cousin?
我应该说我丈夫的坏话吗?
Shall I speak ill of him that is my husband?
我是多麽愚蠢到家
How stupid I have been to rail,
现在,当你听到他的新闻 是不是比提伯尔特的死还要伤心
when now your news of him is worse than Tybalt's death.
比你表哥的死还要伤心?
Worse than your cousin's death?
是的 你告诉我,罗密欧被放逐
Indeed. You told me Romeo is banished.
而这一句话是比父亲,母亲更悲伤
And that one word is greater grief to me than Father, Mother,
提伯尔特和我自己都死了、 被埋了
Tybalt and myself all dead and buried.
留在你的房♥间,我会找到罗密欧
Stay in your room, and I'll find Romeo.
今晚我保证找到你丈夫
I promise you a husband for tonight.
把这指环拿去给我的忠心的骑士
Give this ring to my true knight
叫他来作一次最後的诀别
and bid him come to take his last farewell.
我会的
I will.
我做了什麽?毁了我的明天
What have I done but murdered my tomorrow?
杀了他,也毁了她的真爱
In killing him whom she most truly loved,
我已宣判自己的死刑
I have tried and sentenced my own heart to death.
但是,如果她能同情我的痛苦
But if she can pity me my suffering,
就算一千次折磨也是值得了
then were it worth a thousand torments more.
灾难就像一条终狗跟着你
Disasters follow you like trusty dogs.
你必须与灾难结在一起
You must be married to calamity.
告诉我,王子的判决 难道我这麽年轻就死了?
Tell me the Prince's verdict. Am I to die so young?
至少还没有
Not yet at least.
他的判决比你害怕的更多的怜悯
His judgment has more pity than you dread.
他试图让你放逐,不是死刑
He seeks to have you banished and not dead.
不是驱逐
Not banishment.
宽宏大量,说:“死 ”
Be merciful, say "death,"
放逐在看起来比死更恐怖
for exile has more terror in its look, much more than death.
不要说“驱逐”
Do not say "banishment."
他要求你离开维罗纳
All he asks is that you leave Verona.
就这麽多 世界是辽阔宽广的
It's not so much. The world is broad and wide.
世界不像城市的城墙
There is no world beyond the city's walls.
只有炼狱、折磨、地狱自身
Just purgatory, torture, hell itself.
放逐的另一个词是“死亡”
And exile is another word for "death."
王子的好意像是一把金斧头
The Prince's kindness is a Golden axe
把我的头砍了
that cuts my head off.
粗鲁无礼,忘恩负义的孩子
Rude, unthankful boy.
是王子仁慈,法外开恩!
The Prince, in gentleness, overturns the law!
这是甜蜜的怜悯,你看不出来!
This is sweet mercy, and you see it not!
这是折磨,不是怜悯
Tis torture and not mercy.
天堂就在这里,茱丽叶住的地方
Heaven is here, where Juliet lives,
和每一只猫和狗
and every cat and dog
还有小老鼠,每一只毫无价值的东西
and little mouse, every unworthy thing,
都可以住在这天堂里,看得到她 但就罗密欧不行
live here in heaven and may look on her, but Romeo may not.
更有效、更尊贵的状态
More validity, more honorable state,
就算腐肉的苍蝇,都比罗密欧有更多求爱的生活
more courtship lives in carrion flies than Romeo.
它们可能会抓住亲爱的茱丽叶的白手
And they may seize on the white wonder of dear Juliet's hand.
我的意思是,苍蝇可轻易做到这一点 但我必须会飞
I mean, flies may do this, but I from this must fly.
他们是自♥由♥人,但我被放逐
They are free men, but I am banished.
不要说了,罗密欧,你忘恩负义
Cease, Romeo, in your ingratitude.
你不能这样说
You cannot talk of what you do not feel.
如果你像我这样年轻和充满爱
If you were young like me and full of love,
提伯尔特的红色血液
married an hour, red with Tybalt's blood,
渴望得到茱丽叶 但却从她身边被放逐
hungry for Juliet but banished from her side,
那麽你说,我会听
then you could speak and I would listen.
我小姐的爱人在哪里?
Where is my lady's Lord?
罗密欧在哪里?
Where is Romeo?
你看他现在自己泪流醉酒
Behold him now, with his own tears made drunk.
我的小姐茱丽叶也一样
So is my lady Juliet just the same,
哭哭啼啼,哭泣
blubbering and weeping,
哭泣,哭哭啼啼
weeping and blubbering.
好褓母,你说茱丽叶怎样?
Good nurse, you speak of Juliet?
快说,现在她是否觉得我是个杀人犯?
Say quick Does she now think I am a murderer?
她只是以泪洗面
She weeps and weeps.
和躺床上 ...
And lies upon her bed, and...
梦中惊喊“提伯尔特 ”然後 “罗密欧”
and then jumps up and cries out, "Tybalt," and then, "Romeo."
从一开始就是我的名字害了她
My name was fatal to her from the start.
毁了她,因为杀了她高贵的亲戚
It kills her, as it killed her noble kinsman.
哦,告诉我 我的名字到底是哪里有万恶的地方
Oh, tell me in what part of my anatomy does lodge my name,
- 我会砍了它! - 什麽?
- and I will hack it off! - What?
想自杀和毁了小姐的所有希望?
Wouldst kill yourself and all the lady's hopes?
期待你的智慧!
Look to your wits!
你的茱丽叶还活着
Your Juliet is alive.
你是幸运的
There you are happy.
那时提伯尔特会杀了你 但你反而杀了提伯尔特
Tybalt would kill you, but you instead killed Tybalt.
振作点!
电影精选列表