关键是在他去找你之前,
The thing is before he went to see you,
他打了几个电♥话♥
he made several phone calls
我已经有记者打电♥话♥给我了.
and I've already had reporters calling me here.
我——我告诉他们默奇森会跟他们说清楚
I-- I told them that Murchison would set them straight
但如果他消失了,我们将会有
but if he's disappeared we're going to have
媒体无处不在,汤姆
the press all over us, Tom
我们的裤子会掉到脚踝上.
and our trousers around our ankles.
汤姆?汤姆,你在吗?
Tom? Tom, are you there?
听着,安排一个新闻发布会
Look, just schedule a press conference
明天晚上在画廊.
for tomorrow night at the gallery.
我会事先在工作室和你见面.
I'll meet you at the studio beforehand.
-好吗?-你有在听我说话吗?
-Okay? -Have you been listening to me?
我正试图避开媒体.
I'm trying to avoid the press.
只是告诉他们德瓦特会在那里.
Just tell them Derwatt will be there.
他会回答他们所有的问题.
He'll answer all their questions.
德瓦特?
Derwatt?
他会回答他们所有的问题.
He'll answer all their questions.
汤姆,你疯了吗?
Tom, are you insane?
该死.
Shit.
汤姆?汤姆?
Tom? Tom?
天哪,我讨厌手♥机♥.
Christ, I hate mobile phones.
对此表示歉意.
Sorry about that.
这对你来说一定很沮丧.
It must be frustrating for you.
线索太少了.
So little to go on.
哦,我一点也不担心.
Oh, I'm not worried. Not at all.
线索就像床上的烟灰.
Clues are rather like cigarette ash in bed.
迟早烟会开始升起.
Sooner or later the smoke begins to rise.
嘿,伯纳德.
Hey, Bernard.
哦,你不会是
Oh, y-- you wouldn't happen
德瓦特有限公♥司♥的伯纳德·塞尔斯先生吧?
to be Mr. Bernard Sales
真巧. 你在这里做什么?
of Derwatt Limited, would you?
我女朋友刚和我分手,我来找汤姆.
What a stroke of luck. Why are you doing here?
我的女朋友刚和我分手,我来找汤姆.
My girlfriend just left me and I came to see Tom.
哦.
Aw.
好吧,请进.
Well, hey. Come in.
好吧. 让我直截了当地
All right. Let me cut straight
谈谈问题的核心.
to the heart of the matter.
据你所知,这些所谓的伪造,
These alleged forgeries to your knowledge,
有没有人,哪怕一个人
was there anyone, absolutely anyone at all
可能因为它们而对默奇森先生怀有恶意
who might have borne Mr. Murchison ill will
-因为它们?-没有.
-because of them? -No.
德瓦特有限公♥司♥没有人吗?
No one at Derwatt Limited?
嗯,当然,他当然可以被视为
Well, surely, Surely he could be seen
对公♥司♥声誉的威胁.
as a threat to the firm's reputation.
-这太荒谬了. -伯纳德?
-That's ridiculous. -Bernard?
嗯,当然,据我所知没有. 不.
Well, of course, not to my knowledge. No.
你一定知道,嗯,默奇森先生
You must know that, uh, Mr. Murchison
在伦敦的时候给他妻子打过几次电♥话♥.
called his wife several times when he was in London.
-她对此非常坚持. -哈.
-She's most insistent on that. -Huh.
他在你的公♥司♥并不怎么受欢迎,
He wasn't very well liked
是吧?
by your company, was he?
-有些人认为-- -不.
-Some people thought-- -No.
默奇森先生对一幅画不满意,
Mr. Murchison was dissatisfied with one painting,
而不是整个画廊.
not the entire gallery.
-伯纳德?-不.
-Bernard? -No.
好吧...
Well...
你好!
Hello!
-伯纳德!-你好.
-Bernard! -Hello.
-真是个好惊喜. -是啊.
-What a lovely surprise. -Yeah.
我们的客人是谁?
And who is our guest?
嗯,苏格兰场的韦伯斯特先生.
Um, Mr. Webster of Scotland Yard.
-你好. -很高兴见到你.
-How do you do? -Pleased to meet you.
他在这里,显然是因为我们的一位客户
He's, uh, here, apparently, because one of our clients
失踪了.
has gone missing.
真可怕.
That's awful.
如果你想到什么,任何事情,
If you think of anything, anything at all,
请联♥系♥我,在杜尚酒店
contact me at the Hotel Duchamp
就在路的尽头,
which is, just down the road. I shall be having supper
我将和我的法国同事共进晚餐.
with my French colleagues.
给,这是我的名片.
Here, let me give you my card.
-“小孟买♥♥外卖♥♥”.
-"Little Bombay Take-Away."
请原谅我. 我非常抱歉.
Please forgive me. I'm terribly sorry.
给你那张.
Give you that one.
小姐,你能好心
Mademoiselle, would you be so kind
在出去的路上和我谈谈吗?
as to speak to me on the way out?
当然.
Of course.
尼采.
Nietzsche.
往右边.
To the right.
告诉我,小姐,
Tell me, Mademoiselle,
你对男朋友了解多少?
what exactly do you know about your boyfriend?
我知道他的童年非常痛苦.
I know his childhood was very painful.
我努力使得他和我在一起的时光不会如此.
I make it my job that his time with me is not.
-你懂吗,对吧?-是的,我懂.
-You understand, no? -Yes, I do.
-那么,你觉得我有趣吗?
-So, you're amused by me?
不,不,不,恰恰相反. 我,我,印象非常深刻.
No, no, no, on the contrary. I'm, I'm, most impressed.
日安,小姐.
Good day, Mademoiselle.
日安.
Good day.
我希望你让我叫辆出租车.
I wish you would have let me call a cab.
不行. 我亲自开车送你.
No way. I'm driving you myself.
我还以为你刚才要坦白一切.
I thought you were going to confess the whole
-这快把我逼疯了. -但我大多数时候觉得我就是德瓦特.
-bloody thing back there. -It's driving me mad.
-现在就好像我在伪装我自己,你知道吗?-我再也不能忍♥受了.
But most of the time I feel like I'm Derwatt.
-我打算告诉韦伯斯特一切,-就像我告诉默奇森的一样.
And now it's as if I'm faking me now, you know?
-我打算告诉韦伯斯特一切,-就像我告诉默奇森的一样.
I can't bear it any longer.
-你告诉默奇森什么了?-要求见德瓦特.
I'm going to tell Webster everything,
-你告诉默奇森什么了?-要求见德瓦特.
just like I told Murchison.
你个白♥痴♥,伯纳德.
-You told Murchison what? -To ask to see Derwatt.
你个白♥痴♥,伯纳德.
You're an idiot, Bernard.
你知道吗,你根本不知道你在说什么,对吧?
You know, you have no idea
汤姆,你不能就这么做出这样的事
what you're talking about, do you?
-而不付出代价. -不吗?为什么?
Tom, you can't just do something like this
-而不付出代价. -不吗?为什么?
-without paying a price. -No? Why?
宇宙不会允许的.
The universe won't allow it.
-上帝不会允许的. -哦,你需要宽恕.
-God won't allow it. -Oh, you need absolution.
好吧,伯纳德. 我会展示给你看什么是宽恕.
Fine, Bernard. I'll show you absolution.
你会为了爱情做什么,伯纳德?
What would you be willing to do for love, Bernard?
我很冷,汤姆. 求你了.
I'm cold, Tom. Please.
我的意思是真正的爱情.
I mean true love.
那种能够将人从地狱最黑暗的深渊中提升出来的爱情.
The kind that can lift a man
那种不可或缺的爱情.
from the darkest depths of hell.
那种不可或缺的爱情.
The kind that isn't-- that isn't worth living without.
你会为了那样的爱情做什么?
What would you be willing to do for a love like that?
我想我愿意牺牲
I suppose I'd be willing to sacrifice
几乎所有东西.
just about anything.
几乎所有东西?好吧,那你赢了.
Anything? Well, then you won.
你吓到我了.
You're scaring me.
把手电筒照在这里.
Shine the flashlight right here.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你才是真正杀了他的人,伯纳德.
You're the one who really killed him, Bernard.
你告诉他去见德瓦特的那一刻,
The minute you told him to see Derwatt,
你就掘了他的坟墓.
you dug his grave.
你可以向上帝本人忏悔
You can confess to God Himself
但你不会因此而变得干净.
but you will not get clean in this.
不,不. 上帝,不!
No, no. God, no!
你不能逃避这个,明白吗?
You can't run from this, all right?
嗯,看,我需要见到——
Uh, look, it's very important that I need to see--
我需要看看,嗯...
I need to look to see the, uh...
-那个警♥察♥.
-the policeman.
是他!我不后悔.
It's him! I'm not sorry.
你不后悔什么?
You're not sorry about what?
电影精选列表