打开门.
Open up.
打开门.
Open up.
我知道你在里面.
I know you're in there.
我会一直待在这儿,直到你付我钱.
I'm staying right here, till you pay me.
三个月的房♥租!我知道你这种人.
Three months back rent! I know your sort.
如果你现在不开门,
If you don't open up right now,
我要叫我儿子安格斯.
I'm calling my son Angus.
你知道安格斯对你的看法.
You know how Angus feels about you.
嗯.
Mm.
- 把这扇门打开.
-Open this door.
早上好.
Morning.
- 我不是慈善机构...
-I'm not a charity...
- 雪绒花!你在这. - 是啊,他刚从
-Edelweiss! There you are. -Yeah, he just crawled
爬进我的窗户.
through my window.
哦,我整个星期都在找你.
Oh, I've been looking for you all week.
关于房♥租,柯林斯小姐,
About the rent, Miss Collins,
我随时会收到我的信托基金支票.
I should be getting my trust fund check any day now.
哦,能付的时候再付给我.
Oh, pay me when you can.
你真是个非常调皮的男孩.
You are a very naughty boy.
是的,你是.
Yes, you are.
只是出于纯粹的学术兴趣,
Just a matter of purely academic interest,
听说过“正直”这个词吗?
ever heard of the word integrity?
那是什么?
How's that?
你上个学期的费用
When your fees for last term
没有出现,我作为这所学院的校长
failed to materialize, I took it on myself
自己做了一些调查.
as principal of this college to make some enquires.
- 让我来总结. - 嗯哼.
-Allow me to summarize. -Uh-huh.
你没有上过耶鲁大学,
You did not attend Yale University,
也没有加入演员工作室
nor the Actor's Studio
至于你在宾夕法尼亚州的托莱多
and as for that trust fund of yours
第一国民银行的信托基金
with the First National Bank of Toledo, Pennsylvania,
不仅银行不存在,
not only does the bank not exist,
宾夕法尼亚州的托莱多也不存在.
nor does Toledo, Pennsylvania.
我很感兴趣
I'm intrigued to know
你如何认为自己可以逃脱?
how you thought you could possibly get away with it?
我以为一旦你看到我的实力
I thought once you saw how good I was
你就会给我提供奖学金.
you might just offer me a scholarship.
不,不会有奖学金,雷普利先生.
No, there will be no scholarship, Mr. Ripley.
你也确实不会回来
Nor indeed will you be returning
参加明晚的表演.
for tomorrow night's performance.
明晚,当经纪人来的时候.
Tomorrow night, when the talent agents come.
你已经失去了被他们看到的权利.
You've forfeited your right to be seen by them.
良心!是懦夫使用的词语,
Conscience! But a word that cowards use,
最初是为了保持强者的敬畏.
devised at first to keep the strong in awe.
多么强壮的手臂...
How strong arms...
太棒了,辛西娅. 太棒了.
Wonderful, Cynthia. Just wonderful.
我无法将视线从你身上移开.
I couldn't take my eyes off you.
我不得不偷偷溜回来告诉你.
I had to sneak back and tell you.
-哦,你太好了,伯纳德. -“如果不是去天堂,
-Oh, you're so sweet, Bernard. -"And if not to heaven,
那就手拉手一起下地狱吧. ”
then hand in hand to hell."
他真是个自命不凡的笨蛋.
He's such a pompous ass.
你在这.
There you are.
- 我的爱人,你太美了. - 谢谢.
-My love, you were exquisite. -Thank you.
既脆弱又有点放荡...
Vulnerable and a little sluttish...
- ...这我喜欢.
-...which I liked.
而你,你真是个精神病患者.
And you, you were, you were such a psychopath.
我一直对精神病患者情有独钟.
I've always had a soft spot for psychopaths.
- 哦,是吗? - 即使是像你这样的冒牌货.
-Oh, yeah? -Even wannabes like you.
啊,把你的屁♥股♥塞进去.
Ah, stick it up your arse.
嗯,你不是应该在画廊吗?
Um, shouldn't you be at the gallery?
嗯,我有点晚了.
Um, yeah. I'm a little bit late.
哦,天哪. 杰弗里快要疯了.
Oh, God. Jeffrey's gonna be losing his mind.
你非得开这么快吗?
Do you have to drive so fast?
我没开快.
I'm not driving fast.
- 我们要撞车了.
-We're gonna crash.
你知道你的问题吗,伯纳德?
You know your problem, Bernard?
你太紧张了.
You're uptight.
你应该看看当你放松时会发生什么.
You should see what happens when you just kind of let go.
- 德瓦特!- 哦,不.
-Derwatt! -Oh, no.
- 不!
-No!
你非得开这么快吗?
Do you have to drive so fast?
我没开快.
I'm not driving fast.
是地球旋转失控了.
It's the Earth that's spinning out of control.
给我让开.
Get out of my way.
什么?
What?
- 你想摇我的什么?- 你是个疯子.
-You want to shake my what? -You're a bloody lunatic.
不,我不会让你靠近它.
No, I wouldn't let you anywhere near it.
- 我会赶上你们的. - 好的,亲爱的.
-I'll catch up with you, guys.
- 我得去拿点东西. - 好的,亲爱的.
-I've got to pick something up. -All right, love.
亲爱的,非常感谢你. 过来,快过来.
Darling, thank you very much. Coming in, coming in.
- 杰夫. - 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了.
-Jeff. -Where the fuck have you been.
为什么你要带你的家人来,杰弗里?
Why did you have to bring your family, Jeffrey?
好吧,他们现在必须抓住你
All right, they have to grab you now
否则他们会错过截止日期. 请表现得好一点.
or they'll miss their deadlines. Please behave.
我把所有东西都押在这上面了,我的房♥子,我的车,
I have everything riding on this, my house, my car,
- 和我体面的40岁. - 你涂了睫毛膏吗?
-my facelift when I'm 40. -Are you wearing mascara?
- 你涂了. - 滚开.
-You are. -Fuck off.
不好意思.
Excuse me.
- 小姐,不好意思. - Qu'est-ce qu'il y a?
-Miss, excuse me. -Qu'est-ce qu'il y a?
对不起. 我不是故意吓你的.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.
出去. 你在这里做什么?
Get out. What, what are you doing in here?
嗯,我路过这里,看见你在睡觉.
Well, I was walking by. I saw you sleeping.
- 我以为我应该叫醒你. - 为什么?
-I thought I should wake you. -Why?
嗯,如果来个不那么好的人,对吧?
Well, what if someone not so nice came along, right?
好的,谢谢.
Okay, thank you.
现在 - 现在请,从车里出去.
Now-- now please, get-- get out of the car.
- 你还好吗? - 是的. 我很好.
-Are you okay? -Yes. I'm fine.
现在完全适得其反.
This whole thing backfired on me.
我担心你的安全
I'm worried about your safety
现在你担心有个疯子在你的车里,对吧?
and now you're worried some lunatic's in your car, right?
不,我只是不喜欢小偷闯入我的车,你知道吗?
No, I just don't like thieves breaking into my car, you know?
我本来要去那边的画廊开幕式.
I was-- I was going to a gallery opening over here.
我的朋友是艺术家. 我不是故意吓你的.
My friend's the artist. I didn't mean to scare you.
- 你是在说德瓦特吗?- 是的.
-Are you talking about Derwatt? -Yeah.
我也正好来这里参加开幕式.
I'm actually here for the opening, too.
他是... - 他是新晋的红人,不是吗?
He's what-- he's like the new sensation, isn't he? Yeah?
是的,他们这么说.
Yeah, so they say.
他似乎让你保持清醒,对吧?
He sure seems to keep you awake, huh?
不,我只是筋疲力尽.
No, I'm just exhausted.
我整晚都在学习,准备期末考试了
I was up studying all night for my finals
- 然后我睡着了--
-and I fell asleep--
- 奈杰尔,停下!- 嘿.
-Nigel, stop! -Hey.
放开他!
Leave him!
你以为你在做什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
奈杰尔!我睡着了.
Nigel! I fell asleep.
他只是看看我是否还好.
He was just seeing if I was all right.
你竟在这地方睡着了?
You fell asleep in this neighborhood?
- 抱歉. - 那可真聪明.
-Sorry. -That was smart.
好吧,你总是花这么长时间.
Well, you took so long as always.
- 你期待什么?- 这人到底是谁?
-What do you expect? -Who is this person anyway?
你应该先向他道歉.
You should apologize to him first.
- 意外时常发生. - 没错. 没问题.
-Accidents happen. -Yeah. No problem.
我们已经花了10年时间
We've spent 10 years now
品尝相当于撒哈拉沙漠的东西,
tasting the equivalent of the Sahara Desert,
然后泰特决定买♥♥我的两幅画,
and then the Tate decides to buy two of my pictures,
你们都在这里.
and here you all are.
那对你意味着什么?
So what does that mean to you?
这意味着我可以付房♥租.
It means I can pay my rent.
这意味着我可以填饱肚子.
It means I can feed my face.
这意味着我可以买♥♥到好的颜料和画布.
It means I can buy good paints and canvasses.
电影精选列表