等等. 德瓦特和你在一起在车里?
Now, wait. Derwatt was in the car with you?
是的.
Yeah.
精彩的故事.
Fascinating story.
里面有人.
There's someone's in there.
你是在告诉我那就是德瓦特?
You're telling me that that's Derwatt?
哦,是的,当然是. 就像我一直在告诉你的.
Oh, yeah, of course. It's like I've been telling you.
我们正在去新闻发布会的路上.
We were on our way to the press conference.
他们发生了争执,接下来我知道,
They got into an argument, and the next thing I know,
我们撞上了一棵树.
we're wrapped around a tree.
我猜,呃,相当方便的是,
And I suppose, uh, quite conveniently,
德瓦特的生命由你们公♥司♥保险了几百万?
that Derwatt's life is insured for millions by your company?
这个,我不知道,但那完全有可能.
That, I wouldn't know, but that's entirely possible.
而你认为这个小纸牌屋
And you think this little house of cards
能在法庭上站得住脚?
would stand up in a court of law?
是的,我认为会.
Yeah, I do.
事实上,我认为证据会自己说话.
In fact, I think the evidence will speak for itself.
伯纳德呢?
What about Bernard?
他所说的发生了什么事呢?
What about what he says happened?
我个人认为伯纳德精神崩溃了.
Personally, I think Bernard suffered a nervous breakdown.
就在上周,他试图自杀.
Just last week, he tried to kill himself.
如果不是我和杰夫以及辛西娅,
if it wasn't for Jeff and Cynthia and I,
他现在就不会在这里.
he wouldn't be here.
而这里是关键. 今晚他告诉我我是邪恶的
And here's the kicker. Tonight he tells me I'm evil
他认为他杀了我.
and that he thought that he'd killed me.
我确实杀了你,我还会再杀你...
I did kill you, and I'll kill you again...
-你这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥!-我认为把伯纳德拉上法庭是不公平的
-you evil bastard! -I don't think it would be fair
我觉得不应该把伯纳德拉上法庭.
to drag Bernard into court.
我要抓到他,我会的!
I'm going to get him, I am!
我看不出他的证词会有分量.
I can't see how his testimony would hold weight.
哦,这场舞会还没结束呢.
Oh, this dance isn't over yet.
还早着呢.
Not by a stretch.
嘿,你们.
Hey, you guys.
我以为你们可能想来点香槟.
I thought you could use a little bubbly.
你是个天使.
You are an angel.
-祝你好运. -享受演出.
-Good luck. -Enjoy the show.
再见.
Bye.
我一直都相信汤姆会安然无恙的.
I always knew that Tom would land on his feet.
绝对的.
Absolutely.
你知道这个房♥间真正需要的是什么吗?
You know what this room really needs?
-什么?-一幅大型的德瓦特作品.
-What? -A great big Derwatt.
有个绅士在楼下等你.
There's a gentleman waiting downstairs for you.
哦,谢谢,索菲.
Oh, merci,Sophie.
啊,时间把握得真好.
Ah, what impeccable timing.
如果我的时间把握得完美,你现在应该在监狱里.
If my timing was impeccable, you'd be behind bars now.
你知道这次活动需要邀请函吗?
Did you know that invitations were required
-哦,别这么不友好. -别这么不友好.
-for these occasions? -Oh, don't be inhospitable.
我给你带了一份结婚礼物.
I've brought you a wedding present.
记得这个吗?
Remember this?
不记得.
No.
嗯,你怎么可能记得?
Well, how could you?
伯纳德在疗养院休息时画的
Bernard painted it while he was relaxing
在疗养院休息时画的.
in the sanatorium.
是的,我看他连德瓦特的签名也签了.
Yeah, I see he signed Derwatt's signature, too.
真希望他没因为伪造被捕.
Sure hope he wasn't arrested for forgery.
不,相反. 我很感激.
No, on the contrary. I was most appreciative.
嗯,显然这是——一个犯罪现场.
Well, obviously it's-- it's a crime scene.
-嗯哼. -你在这里
-Mm-hmm. -There you are
躺在地上,被伯纳德打昏了
lying on the ground, knocked unconscious by Bernard
还有已故的尼尔·默奇森.
and there is the late Neil Murchison.
现在,我一开始没认出他.
Now, I didn't recognize him at first.
于是,我凭直觉给他妻子打了个电♥话♥.
So, on a hunch, I called his wife.
现在,根据默奇森太太的说法,
Now, according to Mrs. Murchison,
几乎没有人知道她丈夫戴假发.
hardly anyone knew that her husband wore a toupee.
-真的吗?-伯纳德知道.
-Really? -Bernard knew.
伯纳德见过他没戴假发的样子.
Bernard had seen him without his toupee.
伯纳德当时正在画他...
Bernard was painting him from life...
或者说,画他的死亡.
or rather death.
嗯.
Hmm.
让我给你看样东西.
Let me show you something.
我一直很好奇你是否真的有种绿色的手指
I've always wondered whether you really had green fingers
或者,就像你说的,贝尔欧姆布雷的土壤有某种魔力
or whether, as you say, there was something magical
关于贝尔欧姆布雷的土壤有某种魔力.
about the soil of Belle Ombre.
那么,我们看看它是否足够神奇
Well, let's see if it's magical enough
让一具尸体消失.
to make a body vanish.
普利松先生对你最近做的园艺非常感兴趣
Mr. Plisson has taken a keen interest in all the gardening you've been doing recently.
好吧,你想在花♥园♥里玩多久都可以.
Well, you're welcome to play in the garden all you like.
但你得原谅我,因为今天是我的婚礼.
But you'll have to excuse me, because it's my wedding day.
我还没被打倒.
I'm not beaten yet.
所以这将是你的秘密.
So that'll be your little secret.
我长得这么丑,你不想亲我吗?
Am I so ugly you don't want to kiss me?
你知道她父亲是个鳏夫吗?
Did you know that her father's a widower?
-真的吗?-嗯.
-Really? -Mm.
哦,顺便说,亲爱的,
Oh, by the way, darling,
你把我们来自俄亥俄州的朋友怎么了?
what did you do with our friend from Ohio?
很高兴你提醒了我.
I'm glad you reminded me.
我们去机场前得停一下.
We have to make a stop before the airport.
亲爱的,你想得真周到.
Sweetheart, you think of everything.
我尽力.
I try.
这么完美的地方举办婚礼.
Such a perfect place for a wedding.
我们真得找个方式感谢你父亲.
We should really find a way to thank your father.
我觉得我们感谢爸爸最好的方式
I think the nicest way we could thank Papa
是帮助他继续前行...
is help him to move on...
去一个更好的世界
to a better world.
而所有这一切都将属于我们
And all of this will be ours.
电影精选列表