我们不是应该叫救护车吗?
Shouldn't we call an ambulance?
有什么意义?
What's the point?
那个混♥蛋♥可能还在嘲笑我们.
The prick's still probably laughing at us.
你不明白,对吧?
You don't get it, do you?
-他 - 他是真正的天才. - 也许.
-He-- he was the real thing. -Maybe.
没有人会知道.
No one will ever know it, though.
- 你什么意思?- 一切都结束了.
-What do you mean? -It's over.
我们明天一幅画也卖♥♥不出去.
We won't sell a single painting tomorrow.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
一旦他们发现他...
Once they find out that he's...
嗯,会有一场疯狂的抢♥购♥,对吧?
Well, there'll be a feeding frenzy, won't there?
只有当艺术家已经出名时.
Only if the artist is already famous.
他是. 泰特--
He is. The Tate--
甚至不用费心挂那两幅画了.
Won't even bother to hang those two paintings.
博物馆和收藏家购买♥♥德瓦特这样的艺术家的画作
Museums and collectors buy paintings by artists
作为对未来的投资.
like Derwatt as investments for the future.
现在他们会抛弃他.
Now they'll dump him.
他的未来结束了,我的也是.
His future's over and so is mine.
你的意思是,他的画现在都卖♥♥不掉了?
You mean, none of his paintings are gonna sell now?
它们和他一样死了.
They're as dead as he is.
- 想要一些吗,辛?- 我想要很多.
-Want some, Cyn? -I want a lot.
- 伯纳德?- 哦,是的,对.
-Bernard? -Oh, yeah, right.
从他血淋淋的额头上吸.
Snort it off his bloody forehead.
在这种时候你怎么能这么做?
How can you do that at a time like this?
可♥卡♥因♥就是为了
Cocaine was invented,
这种时候发明的. - 是的.
-for times like this. -Yes.
哦,我的天. 那是德瓦特的.
Oh, my God. That's Derwatt's.
什么?
What?
是的,事实上,
Yes, as a matter of fact,
现在对你来说是个不方便的时候打电♥话♥.
it is an inconvenient time for you to call.
不,我相信我已经给了你们这些吸血鬼
No, I believe I've given you bloodsuckers
一段时间内所有的采访.
all the interviews that will be given for quite some time.
所以请帮我个忙,滚开.
So do me a favor, would you, and piss off.
什么?
What?
你病了.
You're sick.
你比他以前病得还要厉害.
You're sicker than he ever was.
不,你棒极了.
No, you were good.
我以为是德瓦特.
I thought it was Derwatt.
我也是.
Me too.
有那么一刻,我以为...
For a moment, I thought that...
好吧,如果他还没死,杰夫?
Well, what if he wasn't dead, Jeff?
那他就是比你更出色的演员.
Then he's a better actor than you are.
不,不,不. 我是认真的.
No, no, no. I'm serious.
如果他还活着呢?
What if he isn't dead yet?
那又怎样?
Then what?
你是建议我们推迟宣布吗?
Are you suggesting that we postpone the announcement?
- 哦,不. - 看在上帝的份上,杰夫.
-Oh, no. -For God's sake, Jeff.
我是说先过了周末再说,伯纳德.
I was talking about through the weekend, Bernard.
我不觉得 - 我不喜欢这样.
I don't-- I don't like this.
他的画会卖♥♥光的.
His paintings would sell out.
我们再重新上演这场悲剧.
Then we re-stage this tragedy.
是啊.
Yeah.
只有杰弗里受益.
Only Jeffrey benefits.
这不是关键. 我几乎连成本都覆盖不了.
It's not about that. I barely cover my costs.
我真不敢相信你.
I can't believe you.
德瓦特的尸体就躺在这里,盯着我
Derwatt's corpse is sitting here, staring at me
而你却在谈论卖♥♥他的画.
and you're talking about selling his paintings.
好吧,好吧.
All right, fine.
你知道什么,伯纳德可能是对的.
You know what, Bernard's probably right.
我们不能这么做.
We can't do this.
他躺在这儿的时候不行.
Not while he's lying here.
我们得把尸体搬走,杰夫.
We've got to move the body, Jeff.
最好先处理掉那辆车.
Better get rid of the car first
- 有人在听我说话吗?- 嘘!
-Is anyone listening to me? -Shh!
你会吵醒海洛伊丝的!
You're going to wake Heloise!
伯纳德,拿手电筒.
Bernard, get the flashlight.
这是不道德的.
This Is immoral.
告诉自己,
Just keep telling yourself,
这是德瓦特作品能够流传下来的唯一方式.
it's the only way that Derwatt's work will survive.
好吧,也许.
Okay, maybe.
或许这也是杰夫生存下来的唯一方式.
Or maybe it's the only way Jeff will survive.
杰夫,帮我个忙. 抬他的腿.
Jeff, give me a hand. Take his legs.
嘘!
Shh!
好的.
Okay.
好的.
Okay.
- 哦,小心. - 嘘!
-Oh, oh, watch it. -Shh!
灯在左边.
The light's on the left.
来,你先扶着他.
Here, you hold him a second.
这西装毁了.
This suit's ruined.
里面有什么东西吗?
Is there anything in there?
- 猪肉派. - 呃.
-Pork pie. -Ugh.
'97年的. 你早该清理这辆车了,杰夫.
'97. High time you clean this out, Jeff.
哦,拜托,汤姆.
Oh, come on, Tom.
这是不对的.
This isn't right.
这完全不对.
This isn't right at all.
他要滑下去了.
He's slipping.
好吧,把他给我.
All right, give him to me.
好的.
Okay.
哦,天哪.
Oh, God.
无所谓了.
Whatever.
- 准备好了吗?- 准备好了.
-Ready? -Ready.
一,二,三.
One, two, three.
天哪.
God.
过来.
Come here.
我们也爱他. 这就是我们这么做的原因.
We loved him, too. That's why we're doing this.
你明白的,对吧?
You can see that, can't you?
别对睡着的美人说一个字,好吗?
And not a word about this to sleeping beauty, all right?
一个字也不要.
Not a word.
那么,我们把所有人都放下,杰夫借给我捷豹,
So, we drop everybody off Jeff loans me the Jag,
我开车送海洛伊丝回家.
I drive Heloise home.
我绝不会.
The hell I will.
是啊,你知道吗?
Yeah, you know what?
也许伯纳德是对的.
Maybe Bernard's right.
也许让德瓦特活着是不对的.
Maybe it's wrong to keep Derwatt alive.
谢谢.
Thank you.
小姐,你到家了.
Mademoiselle,you are home.
谢谢.
Merci.
但你知道我怎么住在这里,汤姆?
But you knew how that I live here, Tom?
我查了你的学生证.
I, uh, checked your student card.
我不想吵醒你,
I didn't want to wake you,
所以我擅自查看了你的钱包.
so I took the liberty of checking your purse.
哇,你真体贴.
Wow, that's very considerate of you.
谢谢.
Thank you.
祝你好运,汤姆.
Good luck, Tom.
好的. 再见.
Okay. Goodbye.
- 我这么让人讨厌吗?- 什么?
-Am I so unpleasant? -What?
我是不是太让人讨厌了,你甚至不会问
Am I too unpleasant that you wouldn't ask
我是否愿意再次见到我?
to see me again?
嗯,实际上,说实话
Well, actually, to tell you the truth
我也拿了你的号♥码.
I took your number, too.
哦,我明白了,对吧?
Well, I see, huh?
你应该告诉女人这些,这样她就不会担心.
You should tell a woman these, so she doesn't worry.
是啊,我猜是的.
Yeah, I suppose.
我的钱包也告诉你了吗
Did my purse also happen to tell you
我明天一早就要去巴黎?
that I leave first thing in the morning for Paris?
不.
No.
- 多久?- 永远.
-For how long? -Forever.
好吧,那我猜这真的是再见了.
Well, so I guess this really is goodbye.
再见,汤姆.
Goodbye, Tom.
再见.
Goodbye.
电影精选列表