我的天,伯纳德,这太神奇了.
My God, Bernard, that's amazing.
哇.
Wow.
用油画完成这个得花你多久时间,伯纳德?
How long would it take you to do this in oils, Bernard?
嗯,嗯...
Well, um...
为什么?
Why?
好吧,如果德瓦特没死
Well, what if Derwatt wasn't dead
而这些作品都完成了,全部完成了呢?
and all of these were complete, all of these?
想象一下世界会多么丰富.
Imagine how enriched the world would be.
至少杰夫会多么富有.
At least how enriched Jeff would be.
- 德瓦特的继承人呢. - 什么继承人?
-And Derwatt's heirs. -What heirs?
你知道他没有家人的.
You know he's got no family.
确实,辛西娅.
Exactly, Cynthia.
这就是为什么他会希望他的钱
Which is why he would have wanted his money
给他四个最亲密的朋友.
to go to his four closest friends.
四人平分,扣除费用后.
A four-way split, after expenses.
这就是德瓦特想要的.
It is what Derwatt would have wanted.
他实际上经常谈到这个.
He actually often spoke about it.
胡说. 他从没这么做过.
Bullshit. He never did.
辛,告诉他们.
Cyn, tell them.
我认为他会很高兴我们拥有这笔钱.
I think that he'd be happy for us to have the money.
前提是他得到了名声,
Provided that got the fame,
那是他所关心的. - 我真不敢相信你.
-that was what he cared about. -I can't believe you.
- 你是认真的吗?- 看.
-Are you serious? -And look.
甚至都不用还回去.
Don't even have to return it.
不!不,不!
No! No, no!
停下,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Stop, you wanker!
电源关闭开关. 安全特性.
Power kill switch. Security feature.
伯纳德,能给我们一点私人时间吗?
Bernard, could you excuse us for a second?
显然,我们不能这么做
Obviously, we can't do this
- 没有伯纳德. - 嗯.
-without Bernard. -Mm-hm.
他会为你做任何事,如果你和他上♥床♥.
He'd do anything if you'd sleep with him.
嗯. 那么你觉得呢?
Hmm. Well, what do you think?
每幅画一次?
One shag per painting?
可能需要更多.
Might take more than that.
嗯. 我在开玩笑!
Mm. I'm joking!
- 我不是. - 嘘.
-I'm not. -Shh.
我们得团结一致
We're going to have to pull together
才能让这个工作,对吧?
to make this work, all right?
我说的是平分,没有费用,杰夫.
I'm talking an even split a no expenses, Jeff.
哦,你打算给他什么,汤姆?
Oh, what are you going to give him, Tom?
一个理由.
A reason.
每个人都专注于德瓦特的天赋.
Everyone's been focusing on Derwatt's talent.
他的炒作,他的闪光,不管怎样.
His hype, his flash, whatever.
真正的问题是,你的天赋呢,伯纳德?
The real question is what about your talent, Bernard?
你的观点是什么?
What's your point?
谁是最好的艺术家,你还是德瓦特?
Who was the better artist, you or Derwatt?
- 我. - 当然是你.
-Me. -Yeah, of course you were.
但是谁得到了展览,关注,
But who got the shows, the attention,
画廊,评论家,女孩?是他.
the galleries, the critics, the girls? He did.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
因为这个世界上的事情并不总是公平的.
Because things don't always work out fairly in this world.
确实. 生活对真正的天赋是不公平的.
Exactly. Life isn't fair for real talent.
命运是不公平的.
Fate isn't fair.
人肯定他妈的不公平.
People as sure as hell aren't fair.
回答我这个问题.
Answer me this.
德瓦特有多少伟大的灵感来自于他
How many of Derwatt's great inspirational ideas came to him
和你喝啤酒时?
when he was having a pint with you?
很多.
A lot of them.
只是我在他的画布上看不到你的名字.
Except I don't see your name any of his canvasses.
- 你呢,杰夫?- 没有.
-Do you, Jeff? -No.
不,事实上,你可能会死
No, the hard fact is that you could die
而没有人会知道你是个天才.
and no would even know you're a genius.
我有天赋. 我不是天才.
I'm talented. I'm not a genius
哦,是的,你是的,亲爱的.
Oh, yes, you are, darling.
从你的作品中可以看出.
It's clear from your work.
它很微妙,很复杂,比德瓦特的要高级得多.
It's subtle, sophisticated, much more than Derwatt's.
你不知道我有多少次想给你办个展览,
You don't know how many times I wanted to give you a show,
但是,哦,那些评论家.
But, oh, the critics.
- 太冒险了. - 事实上,
-Too risky. -Well, the fact is,
我们可以给你一个伟大的机会
we can give you your shot of greatness
因为你值得.
because you deserve it.
你在曲解德瓦特.
You're bastardizing Derwatt.
一点也不. 我们是在让他永垂不朽.
Not at all. We're immortalizing him.
这一次,只有作品,没有废话,
And this time it's just the work, no bullshit,
没有肤浅地关注个性.
no superficial focus personalities.
只是你的作品.
It's just your work.
- 带着他的签名. - 正是.
-With his signature. -Exactly.
正是. 我们正在解构德瓦特.
Exactly. We're deconstructing Derwatt.
哦,多么后现代.
Oh, how postmodern.
你刚才自己说的.
You just said it yourself.
生活是不公平的.
Life isn't fair.
所以现在你要做的就是决定.
So now all you gotta do is decide.
你是继续做一个受害者
You going to go on being a victim
还是拿走属于你的东西?
or take what's yours?
你知道,你不是一个人在这事里.
You know, you're not alone in this.
我们会在整个过程中支持你.
We'll hold your hand through the entire process.
我们将比上帝还要富有.
We're going to be richer than God.
“每一幅新画布都展现了一种纯粹的眼光
"Each new canvas displayed a purity of vision
伴随着他爆♥炸♥性的激♥情♥和隐居的方式,
with his explosive passion and reclusive ways,
德瓦特是那种近乎绝种的讽刺利润
Derwatt is that near-extinct mix of satire profit
和吹笛人. ”
and pied piper."
“德瓦特的画作反映了同样的勇气
"Derwatt's paintings reflect the same courage
他用这种勇气来讽刺
with which he skewers the pretention
艺术界的虚伪. ”
of the art world."
是的,又是我.
Yeah, it's me again.
你能告诉她我要去巴黎
Could you tell her that I'm coming to Paris
出差,我很想见她.
on business and I'd love to see her.
你要去巴黎?什么时候?
You're coming to Paris? When?
明天下午.
Tomorrow afternoon.
哦,等一下.
Oh, one moment.
我想我听到了普利松小姐的声音.
I believe I hear Mademoiselle Plisson.
一,二,三,四.
Un, deux, trois, quatre.
你好,汤姆.
Hello, Tom.
终于和你通话真是太好了.
It's so wonderful to finally speak with you.
谢谢.
Merci.
谢谢.
Merci.
- 你好,汤姆. 欢迎. - 嗨!嘿!
-Hello, Tom. Welcome. -Hi! Hey!
阿提拉!阿提拉!走开!
Attila! Attila! Allez-vous en!
嘿.
Hey.
抱歉,汤姆. 它们很保护.
Sorry, Tom. They're very protective.
它们有时比爸爸还糟.
They're worse than Papa sometimes.
嗨.
Hi there.
你好.
Hello.
哦,我给你带了点东西.
Oh, I got something for you.
给你的花♥园♥.
For your garden.
没什么大不了的,但是...
Nothing much, but...
路上有点损坏,但是--
Got a little battered on the way over, but--
那么,我们给它找个家吧. 来吧.
Well, then, let's find it a home. Come.
好吧,希望它们能成活.
Well, let's hope they make it.
啊,你不用担心.
Ah, you don't have to worry.
贝尔欧姆布雷的土壤有种魔力.
There's something magical about the soil at Belle Ombre.
你意思是魔力?
What do you mean magical?
这里实际上有一个关于它的传说.
There's actually a legend about it.
故事说一个美丽的女巫迷惑了一个侯爵
The story goes that a beautiful witch enchanted a marquis
为她建造这个地方.
into building this place for her.
她对这里的一切都施了咒语
She cast a spell on everything here that you see
让它茁壮成长.
so that it would flourish and grow.
我喜欢这个.
I like that.
那你的家人是什么时候搬到这里的?
So when did your family move here?
第一天.
The first day.
电影精选列表