我不后悔我杀了汤姆.
I'm not sorry I killed Tom.
不,不,不,不,不,不,
No, no, no, no, no, no,
这是错的. 这全是错的.
this is wrong. This is-- This all wrong.
那人被埋在这里.
The man was buried here.
不,不. 是——是——尸体,尸体被埋在这里.
No, no. It was-- It was-- The body, it was buried here.
不. 而——而汤姆——汤姆就在那边那块地方
No. A-- And Tom-- Tom was on that spot over there
他已经死了. 他死了. 我确定.
and he was dead. He was dead. I'm certain.
你确定吗?
Are you?
看,那——那雨.
Look, the-- the rain.
雨水一定把坑填满了.
The rain must have filled up the pit.
不,不!
No, no!
现在不可能是真的.
It can't be true now.
那里.
There.
那是德瓦特的画,对吧?我没疯.
That's a Derwatt, right? I'm not mad.
我想要一具尸体,伯纳德.
I want a body, Bernard.
我对一些微不足道的艺术把戏不感兴趣.
I'm not interested in some flipping little art fiddle.
我想要一具尸体.
I want a body.
默奇森,德瓦特. 我不管哪个.
Murchison, Derwatt. I don't care which.
如果你现在不帮我,以后我也不会帮你.
And if you don't help me now I won't help you later.
德瓦特的尸体在杰夫的小屋.
Derwatt's body's in Jeff's cottage.
它在乡下某个地方
It's in the countryside somewhere
离伦敦大约一个小时车程.
about an hour's drive from London.
我不能确切地告诉你它在哪里
I can't tell you precisely where it is
但我——我知道我能找到它.
but I-- I know I can find it.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
哦,我出了个意外.
Oh, I had an accident.
让我来.
Let me do it.
来,放开.
Here, let go.
哦,情况不妙.
Oh, it's bad.
这是怎么回事?
How did this happen?
你知道当你想要某样东西...
Well, you know when you want something...
某样非常特别的东西,但它却遥不可及?
something so extraordinary, but it's out of your reach?
嗯,有时候你只需要做一些非常困难的事情.
Well, sometimes you just have to do very difficult things.
还有什么困难的事情等着你去做吗?
What more difficult things are left for you to do?
只剩一个.
Just one.
我必须立刻回伦敦.
I have to go back to London immediately.
那我和你一起去.
Then I'll go with you.
你好. 谢谢.
Bonjour.Thank you.
你不会认为我过去是个拳击手,对吧?
You wouldn't think I used to be a boxer, would you?
我的意思是,看我这个样子.
To look at me, I mean.
哦,好吧. 生活就是这样.
Oh, well. Such is life.
你知道,伯纳德,我只需要拿出这张卡
You know, Bernard, all I had to do is take this card
上面有你朋友汤姆的指纹
with your friend Tom's fingerprints on it
然后把它给我的法国朋友们.
and give it to my French chums.
我的天,他有很多前科.
And my goodness, he's got quite a lot of form.
有伪造,信♥用♥卡♥盗窃,
There's forgery, credit card theft,
身份欺诈.
identity fraud.
他肯定以为自己是个很聪明的家伙.
He thinks he's a very clever lad, I'm sure.
你好,韦伯斯特先生.
Bonjour, MonsieurWebster.
哦.
Oh.
哦,你这个愚蠢的
Oh, you stupid
你这个愚蠢又笨拙的家伙!怎么回事...
You stupid clumsy fellow! What's...
他在火车上.
He's on the train.
嘿.
Hey.
快点. 醒醒.
Come on. Wake up.
我走这边. 你走那边.
I'll go this way. You go that way.
-过来. 快点. -慢点.
-Come here. Come on. -Slow down.
如果你看到他,立即过来找我.
If you see him, come and find me immediately.
-现在去. -不好意思.
-Now go. -Excuse me.
-对不起. -汤姆.
-Sorry. -Tom.
你看,我得了这个——这个致命的热病
You see, I have this-- this mortal fever
而解药就在你的唇上.
and the cure's on your lips.
-快点. -等一下.
-Come on. -Wait.
快点. 快点. 快点.
Come on. Come on. Come on.
您想要哪种车,先生?
And what motor would you like, sir?
你有什么就给我什么.
Whatever you have is fine.
来点运动型的怎么样?
How about something sporty?
直走就行.
Just go straight ahead.
马上回来.
Back in a second.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need any help?
不用. 我很好,谢谢.
No. I'm good, thanks.
好的. 听你的.
Okay. Whatever you say.
我不会太久的.
I shouldn't be long.
抱歉.
Sorry.
我觉得应该在右边.
I think it's on the right.
嘿,你好.
Hey there.
嗯哼.
Mm-hmm.
哦.
Oh.
好的.
All right.
对不起,我——是的.
I'm sorry, I-- yeah.
我觉得应该在左边.
I think it must have been on the left.
抱歉.
Sorry.
嘿,你需要的东西拿到了吗?
Hey, did you get what you needed?
是的. 一切都好.
Yeah. It's all good.
你的手像冰一样冷.
Your hands are like ice.
在那儿!
There it is!
我们从后门出去吧.
Let's go out the back way.
我想多看看森林.
I want to see more of the forest.
好的,女士.
Yes, ma'am.
我似乎从梦中记得它.
I seem to remember it from a dream.
真奇怪.
So strange.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
如果你再开快点,
If you drive any faster,
时间就会开始倒♥退♥.
time will start to go backwards.
-什么?-如果你再开快点,
-What? -If you drive any faster,
我们会超过光速
we'll go faster than the speed of light
时间就会开始倒♥退♥.
and time will start to go backwards.
这意味着我可以再次与你相爱.
That means I get to fall in love with you all over again.
是的,我认为我们的朋友汤姆是这一切的幕后黑手
Yes, I think our friend Tom is behind this
我认为我们应该把他带进来.
and I think we ought to bring him in.
还有另一个人.
And the other one, too.
什么?
What?
什么,和德瓦特一起开新闻发布会?
What, a press conference with Derwatt?
根据伯纳德的说法,他已经死得像门钉一样.
According to, uh, to Bernard, he's as dead as a doornail.
所以看到谁出现将会非常有趣.
So it'll be really fascinating to see who turns up.
嗯,我当然会去.
Well, of course I'm going to go.
是啊,我可能能够把他们一网打尽.
Yeah, I might be able to bag the lot of them.
哦,见鬼. 他跑了.
Oh, bloody hell. He's done a runner.
兔子逃跑时,就是猎狗出现的时候.
When the rabbits run, that's when the dogs show up.
好的.
All right.
我很快回来.
I'll be back soon.
-但如果我没回来... -嗯嗯嗯.
-But if I'm not... -Mm-mm-mm.
你会很快回来的.
You'll be back soon.
你总是不小心,汤姆.
You are not always careful, Tom.
答应我你会小心的.
Promise me you'll be careful.
我保证.
I promise.
你可能卷入了一起谋杀案调查.
You could be involved in a murder investigation.
-谋杀?-谋杀?
-Murder? -Murder?
谋杀,欺诈,
Murder, fraud,
还有盗墓,
body snatching too,
根据你的同伙伯纳德·赛尔斯的说法
according to your associate, Bernard Sayles
他当然会从这些事中脱身,
Of course he'll walk away from most of this,
因为他对警方非常有帮助.
having been so very helpful to the police.
至于这个和德瓦特一起开的新闻发布会,
As for this proposed press conference with Derwatt,
如果里普利先生出现
if Mr. Ripley shows up
别让他知道出了什么问题.
don't let him know anything's amiss.
不管他说什么,顺着他.
Whatever he says, go along with it.
我想给他足够的绳子
I want to give him enough rope
让他自掘坟墓.
so that he can hang himself.
可以这么说.
So to speak.
电影精选列表