我爸可能会给我更大的折扣
dad, he'll probably give us a better deal than any other establishment
你打算怎么做
You're onto something
我会打几个电♥话♥
I'll make a few calls
有什么想法吗
All right any ideas?
科斯莫可能刚拯救了我们
Yeah Cosmo might just save the day
那好吧 继续干吧
All right, then progress
芭芭拉 你在和青少年调情吗
Barbara are you flirting with these teenagers?
芭芭拉 你们两个认识吗
Barbara do you two know each other?
芭芭拉 你认识这些孩子吗
Barbara do you know these kids?
这些是我的孩子
These are my kids
全部都是吗
All of them?
不 不是 我
No. No These... I...
我以为你说过只有两个孩子
I thought you said you only had two-
不 我说过 这两个
No, I do, I do. These two.
等等 你怎么认识这些孩子的
Wait, how do you know these kids?
他们常来溜冰场
They come on the rink all the time
溜冰场 那就是你的事业
The rink. That's your business
惭愧
Guilty.
我还真没想到事情会发展成这样
I didn't see that coming.
等一下 你们俩怎么认识的
Wait a second. How do you two know each other?
哦 你妈妈和我是
Oh your mom and I are...
霍伦贝克先生有些复杂的税务问题
Mr Hollenbeck had some tax questions. They were complicated
所以我们约好晚餐时解决
so we decided to meet over dinner to sort them out
你想加入我们吗 伙计
Do you want to get back to our tax chat buddy?
肯定的 兄弟
Sure thing pal
伙计 奇了怪了
Boy that's awkward.
咋了
What was?
霍伦贝克先生以为他在和你妈妈约会
Well Mr. H thinks he's on a date with
但是她以为
your mom, but she thinks she's on the clock
芭芭拉在等她
Barbara Barbara wait
我很抱歉如果我让你误会了
I'm sorry, if I gave you the wrong idea. I thought
我以为我们在约会
we were on a date.
我不想看起来像个傻子
I don't wanna look like a fool here
不 不是那样的 我很抱歉
No that's not it at all, I'm so sorry to have done that to you.
我孩子们不知道我在约会
Just my kids don't exactly know that I'm out in the dating world
这是个敏感话题
It's a sensitive subject. It didn't seem like the right
现在时机不适合 我也不想让你误会
time and I don't want you to get the wrong idea either
很难不去
Well, it's hard not to
噢
Oh
我喜欢你 我只是比较谨慎
I like you... I'm just being careful
给我些时间告诉孩子们
Give me some time to tell the kids
你一直对我很好
You've been so nice to me
而且对我的孩子们也好
And I can tell you've been a good man to my kids
给我些时间告诉他们
Just give me time to tell them
我们来这合适吗
Are we in the right place?
是的 我爸今晚不工作
Yeah, my dad's not working tonight,
但他说要问威尔瑟夫
but he said to ask for Willseph
我敢打赌这里卖♥♥很多
Oh you know, I bet this place sells a lot of
排骨和牛排
Ribs and steak.
我爸说特色菜是德式香肠
Dad says the specialty's bratwurst.
他们在等我们吗
Um, are they expecting us?
是的 他让我为今晚的活动做了传♥单♥
Yeah, he let me make up all these flyers for tonight.
男孩之夜
男孩之夜
Boys night?
我想要是大家觉得我们还很小
Yeah, you know I thought if people knew
就更愿意捐钱了
we were young they'd be more apt to donate.
好主意啊
Good thinking!
所以你♥爸♥真的是这的主人吗
So your dad really owns this place, huh?
当然 他从一个西班牙女人手里买♥♥的
Yeah, he bought it from some Hispanic.
她好像叫温蒂
Her name was Wendy, I think.
欢迎
Welcome!
欢迎 希望你们没等太久
Welcome! I hope you haven't been waiting long.
水管有点堵了
The plumbing's a bit backed up.
没事 别担心 你是
Oh, yeah. No worries. Uh, you must be...
威尔瑟夫
Willseph!
威尔瑟夫 这是你真名吗
Willseph? Is that your real name?
我爸妈在威尔和约瑟夫之间犹豫不决
Well, my parents couldn't decide to go with
所以就把两个名字合起来了
Will or Joseph, so they went with both.
这是芬恩 我是科斯莫
Well, um, this is Finn, I'm Cosmo.
这是我爸的地盘
My dad runs this place.
没错 他也是我们的"爸爸"
Ah, yes, he's our daddy, too.
你们俩准备好演出了吗
Are you both ready for the show?
演出吗
The show?
有艺名和服装 你们肯定知道什么意思
Stage names, costumes. Surely you understand.
这里的特色就是 娱乐
This establishment specializes in entertainment!
对哈
Yeah!
当然
Of course.
演出
The show.
别担心 你们不用为演出做准备
Don't worry you don't have anything together for the show;
我会替你们热场的
I'll warm the audience for you.
现在 观众们有一阵没节目看了
Now, the audience hasn't eaten in a while,
所以他们已经迫不及待了
so they're hungry.
你们两块小饼干还有五分钟就要上场了
You twinkies are on in 5!
小心点 他们真的会吃了你们的
But be careful they do bite!
大家注意听我说
Hello, hello, hello
热烈的掌声送给两名后起之秀
Please give a warm. Two new up and comers
芬恩和科斯莫 还是科斯莫和芬恩来着
Finn and Cosmo. Or is it Cosmo and Finn?
一会我们就知道啦
I guess we'll find out
大家好 我是芬恩 他是科斯莫
Hello, uh I'm Finn, this is Cosmo.
我们今晚是来筹集资金的
We are here tonight for a fundraiser,
我们希望在座的各位都能出份力
which we all hope to benefit from.
服装不错
Nice costume!
这不是 谢谢
It's it's not a... Thanks.
不论如何
Uh, well anyway, um.
你们知道也好 不知道也好
As you may or may not know
镇上的老溜冰场要被迫关门了
the old roller rink in town is in jeopardy of shutting down.
所以我们来这募捐 想让它接着营业
So we're here to host a fundraiser in order to keep it open.
你们打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do about it?
你们想让我们干嘛
Uh, what do you want us to do?
坐在蛋糕上 然后让我们吃
Sit on a cake and let us eat it!
我绝对不会再打扫那种东西了
I am NOT cleaning that mess up again.
抱歉 我想我们两手空空就来了
Sorry I guess, um, guess I came a little unprepared.
做点什么 什么都行 跳舞吧
Do something... anything... dance!
你们想看我们跳舞吗
Do you wanna see some dancing?
我们
We are...
我们筹到多少钱 就跳什么样的舞
Depends on how much fundraising we do.
那块小饼干终于说话了
Finally, the twink speaks.
嘿
Hey!
DJ 放九号♥音轨
DJ... track nine.
嗨起来
Hit it!
现在我信守诺言 我老爹
Now I'm true to my word, my daddy,
也就是科斯莫的老爹
Cosmo's daddy,
科斯莫的父亲说你们可以
Cosmo's father said that you could
拿到今晚酒水费的15%
have 15% of what drinks made tonight.
给你们
Here you go.
以后即使不为了募捐
Now, if the both of you want to come back
你们也想回来表演的话
even if there's no fundraiser,
我的大门随时为你们敞开
my door is always open.
俱乐部的大门也一样
And so is the clubs.
为什么钱都是湿的
Why is it all wet?
因为他是从热乎乎的大胸里面掏出来的
It was in the hot places.
为我们唱首歌♥吧 你是钢琴师
Sing us a song, you're the piano man.
麦克风闻起来和我的屁♥股♥一样臭
The microphone smells like my rear.
抱歉
Excuse me!
抱歉
Excuse me!
怎么了
Yes?
你们俩今晚表现的很完美
You both were wonderful tonight.
你们能帮帮我吗
I was hoping you can help me out.
你想要干嘛
What do you need?
听着 我有点喝多了 回不去家了
Look, look I'm a little drunk and I can't get home.
我不能让我老婆知道我在这