你是个发明家来着 没毛病
Well, you are an inventor that's a start
你知道的那根本做不到
Okay, you know I can't do that.
如果真的可以我也会去做 但是
I would if I could but
我会向你证明 从现在开始
So I'll just prove to you that from here on out
我会是一个好朋友
I'll be a good friend
我帮你一起赢那场比赛怎么样
How about I help you win that competition?
那太好了 如果我能参加训练的话
That would be great. If only I could train
不过现在我被禁足了 训练不了
but since I'm grounded I can't
所以也没什么好赶的
so it's not a lot of catching up to do
那等你解除禁足了 我们可以重新开始
So when you're ungrounded we'll start up again
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be okay
科斯莫 你不懂
Cosmo, you don't understand.
这世界上我唯一想要的就是赢得那场比赛
The only thing I want in this world is to win that competition
但你却让离目标更远了
and you put that in jeopardy
好吧 我可能是耽误你了
Fine. Maybe I did
但是你别生莉莉的气
Listen, don't be mad at Lily.
她没法控制她男朋友的所作所为
She couldn't help what her boyfriend did
你只要生我的气就行了
Just be mad at me instead.
是我活该 但她没错
I deserve it. She doesn't
好吧
All right
启动 时间旅行机
Work on time travel machine
启动 别让芬恩那么冥顽不化机
Work on making Finn less stubborn machine
霍先生 发生什么事了
What's going on Mr. H?
芬恩 你好
Oh Finn hi,
我不知道该怎么和你说
I don't know exactly how to say this.
我不得不关掉一个溜冰场
I had to close a rink.
我刚刚是来填一些资料的
I just came by for some paperwork.
什么
What?
这不可能
This can't be happening
很抱歉我这周都没来
Look, I'm sorry that I haven't been here this week.
我被禁足了 如果可以的话我肯定来
I was grounded I could have if I would have I just
从今天起到比赛那天我每天来 比完也来
I'll be here every day up into the competition and after
对不起 孩子 房♥租上涨了 我租不起了
I'm sorry kid. Tthe rent increased. I just can't afford it
除非另行通知 溜冰场会一直关闭
The rink is closed until further notice
那比赛怎么办
What about the competition?
比赛可能举♥行♥不了了
I'm sorry about the competition.
这么说可能你会感觉好一点
If it makes you feel any better.
我听说在爱荷华州还有另一场比赛
I heard there's another competition in Iowa
我没感觉哪里好受 我不想在爱荷华州赢
It doesn't. I don't want to win in Iowa.
我想在这里赢 这才是我训练的地方
I wanna win here. This is where I've been training.
比赛应该在这里举♥行♥
This is where the competition should be
我也希望能帮到你
I wish I could help kid
也许是时候让我们俩
Maybe it's time for the both of us to
去尝试一些不同的东西了
do something different with our lives.
我不要
I don't want to
我要溜冰
I want to do this
这也是我的梦想
This is my dream too
也许冥冥中另有安排
Maybe the universe has other plans.
霍先生 怎样可以让溜冰场继续开放
Okay, Mr. H. is there any way we can keep the rink open?
如果你能在周末前拿出4500美元
If you can come up with $4,500 by the end of the week
来支付这个月和下个月的租金
to pay for this month's and next month's rent
那我想比赛还是会继续的
Yeah, I guess then the competition would still be on
我会把钱凑齐的 霍先生 我保证
I'll get you that money, Mr. H, I promise
希望如此 孩子 为了你 也为了我自己
I hope so kid, for your sake and for mine
芬恩 你在这干什么 这是我工作的地方
Finn, what are you doing here this is my place of work
你不能就这样闯进来
you can't go barging in like this
都是你的错 芭芭拉
It's your fault Barbara
什么 我做错什么了
What? What's my fault?
溜冰场关闭了
the rink closed down
很抱歉听到这个消息 芬恩
Okay, I'm sorry to hear that Finn
如果你真的感到抱歉 你应该让我训练的
If you were really sorry you woulda let me train
但是现在 因为你
now because of you
我失去了在这个世界上最在乎的两件事
I lost the two most important things I care about in this world
溜冰 还有比赛
skating and the competition
别那么戏精
Stop being overdramatic
你还可以继续溜冰的
You did not lose skating.
你说得对
You're right.
我只是失去了在世界上最喜欢的溜冰场所
I just lost my favorite place in the world to do it at
芬恩 你有点小题大做了
Finn you're being dramatic.
你可以在任何地方溜冰的
You can skate wherever you want.
不一定要在某个蹩脚的小场子里
It doesn't have to be at some crappy little rink
那你觉得哪里比较好呢
And where do you suppose I do that at huh?
户外
outside
户外
Outside
我难道是什么街头流氓吗
What am I a street hooligan?
芬恩 你一直在外面溜冰不是吗
Finn, you skate outside all the time
那是为了节约和效率
for economical and efficient purposes
不是为了玩的 别开玩笑了
Not for leisure, don't be facetious
谁都知道你想要街头滑冰的话还要排队呢
Everyone knows if you want a street skate you need in lines.
我要怎么跟你说 孩子
Look, I don't know what to tell you, kid
但我知道 溜冰场关了
All I know it's just because you didn't skate for a week
并不仅仅因为你一周都没去
doesn't mean the rink closed down because of you
别装好人了
Now you're just being patronizing.
我只是在告诉你事实
I'm just giving you the facts
随便
Whatever
注意你的语气 你想再禁足一个星期吗
Watch that tone, you wanna get grounded for another week?
那也阻止不了我做我在乎的事
It's not like it's gonna keep me from doing anything I care about
我只是
I just
我都不知道接下来该做什么
I don't even know what I'm supposed to do
芬恩 我跟你保证过
Okay, Finn when I made you the promise
我会尽我所能 来帮你赢得这场比赛
that I would do anything I could to help you win this competition, um
我是认真的
I wasn't lying
好吧 我不觉得你的计划里
Well, I don't think your plan
包括了关停溜冰场
included the roller rink shutting down
我有没有像个男人一样摸过你
Have I ever stroke you as a simple man?
什么
Excuse me?
我有没有像个男人一样摸过你
Have I ever stroke you as a simple man?
我不明白你的意思 我从没
I don't know what you mean. I've never been
被男人摸过 你是想说被人打
stroked by a man before I think you mean striked?
不 是摸 打不是个词
No stroke. Strike ain't a word
好吧 都没有过
Well, neither is ain't
总之 当我想你作出承诺时
Anyway when I made you that promise
我会先权衡所有可能的结果
I weighed all possible outcomes
就可以做到精心去策划每条可行的路
Calculated every possible way this could have
甚至做好最坏的打算
turned out. Even for the worst possible outcome
我觉得你还没达到这个境界
And I think you've arrived at it
事实上 这不是最坏的结果
Actually, uh, this wasn't the worst possible outcome
什么是比这更糟的结果
What could have possibly been worse than this?
如果你死于意外了 我会被迫
You could have died unexpectedly. I would have been forced to
你看过《老板渡假去》吗
Have you ever seen Weekend at Bernie's?
美国喜剧电影《老板渡假去》讲述的是两名保险公♥司♥职员一心享受一个假期 不料几天内竟然经历了种种意想不到的事情
好吧 你的计划是什么科斯莫
Okay, what's your plan Cosmo?
听着
Okay
如果溜冰场因为财务问题而关闭
If the rink is closing down because of financial related issues
那么我们就可以得到需要的钱 对吗
then we get the money we need, right?
天呐
Genius
为什么我没有想到 等等 我想到了
Why didn't I think of that? Oh, wait, I did.
好吧 你有想过解决方案吗
Okay, and did you come up with a solution?
好吧 销♥售♥并不是重要的部分
Well other than selling non-essential organs not exactly
还好我比你先想一步了
Well good thing I'm way ahead of you
周五晚上
Friday night
周五晚上
Friday night
教堂的义卖♥♥活动
The church bake sale
继续
Go on
好吧 弗林牧师为需要筹集资金
Well pastor Flynn had that great idea
的中小企业想出了员工卖♥♥糕点和卖♥♥
to have these monthly bake
二手货为公♥司♥筹钱的方案
sale or good selling equivalent right to raise money
所以我觉得这个点子可行
for small businesses, and I think this qualifies
好吧
Okay
我知道你想搞什么 但是
I think you're onto something but
我们得在4周之内