卡特 我说不行
Carter, I said no
有什么大不了的
Hey what's the big deal
卡特 我说了不行
Carter I said no
你就爱玩欲拒还迎 是吗
You're a little tease, aren't you?
卡特 不 你有什么毛病
Carter, no! What is the matter with you?
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
我们做了一次就不能做第二次了吗
We do it once then we can never do it again
我很抱歉 她们说了那些话
I'm sorry, they said those things I
我完全不知道会发生那些事
I had no idea that was going to happen
真是个愚蠢的游戏
It was a stupid game
我想回家
I wanna go home
那我们回去
We can go
莉莉 抱歉 我不知道你在外面
Oh, uh, Lily sorry, I didn't know you were out here
没关系
No it's fine
你朋友说你和你男朋友在楼上
Your friends said you were upstairs with your boyfriend
不 那个家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
No, that guy's a prick
如果那个家伙是个混♥蛋♥那他就配不上你
You know if that guy's a jerk he doesn't deserve you
你也是个糟糕的晚上吗
Rough night too?
你刚才很匆忙地出来
You were in quite the hurry to get out here
来这里是个错误
Coming here was a mistake.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean
怎么回事
What happened to you?
就像高中一样
Just like high school
又发生了一遍
All over again
以为人们会变 但 是我的错
You know, thought people change but my fault
大家在戏弄你吗
Were people messing with you?
可以这么说
You could say that
他们干了什么
what did they do?
有点丢人
It's... it's embarrassing
芬恩 告诉我
Finn, it's me
好吧 我们在玩"从来没有"
Okay, we were playing never have I ever.
你真玩了吗
You played it?
当然
Of course
抱歉
Sorry
轮到我的时候 我不知道该说什么
And It was my turn and I didn't know what to say
所以我就说了我从来没被亲过
so I just said never have I ever been kissed and
真是太蠢了
That was a mistake
芬恩 没关系的 人在慌乱的时候
Finn, that's okay. People say things they
说话总是不过脑子
don't mean all the time when they're flustered
是的
Yeah
你从来没被亲过
You've never been kissed
天啊 芬恩
Oh Finn
你别也这样
Not you too
莉莉 莉莉
Lily, Lily
莉莉 你在外面做什么
Lily, what are you doing out here?
这个蠢蛋是谁
Who's this dipstick?
只是一个朋友
He's just a friend
所以我该相信你把你男朋友晾在一旁
Oh, so I'm supposed to believe you just left your boyfriend up
然后跑出来和另一个家伙玩耍
there high and dry to come hang out with some other dude outside
别找他麻烦 好吗
Just leave him alone. Okay
我知道这个家伙
Hey, I know this guy.
是高中时候那个古怪的轮滑男
It's that weird rollerskating kid from high school
卡特
Carter!
好的
Okay
我说了别找他麻烦
I said leave him alone
卡特 别闹了
Carter, knock it off!
大小伙 告诉这些人
Hey there big boy, wanna tell
你还在玩轮滑吗
these people you still roller skate?
是的
Yeah
我听不见
I can't hear you.
是的
Yes
你们都听到了吗
You hear that guys?
我猜这个智障大学都考不上
Guess this loser couldn't get into college
卡特 大家都看着呢
Carter, you're making a scene
闭嘴吧 小妞
Zip it, blondie!
就
Just just
就什么就
Just what?
别理我了
Let me be
好啊
Ok!
回见
See you later
天哪 芬恩 你还好吧
Oh my god, Finn, are you okay?
别管我
Leave me alone
来吧 走 我开车送你回家
Come on, let's go. I'll Drive you home
不用
No
给我妈妈打电♥话♥
Call my mom
你会有麻烦的
You'll get in trouble
打给她就行了
Just call her!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我来帮你
Let me help you
别管我
Leave me alone
他们最后找到他的时候
And when they finally found him
他就在热水里飘着
he was just floating in the hot water
整个人又肿又有一股酒味 漂着一动不动
all bloated and patchy and not moving
那画面太恶心了
That's absolutely disgusting.
还没完 事实上他是
Wait. There's more as it turns out he was
对不起 等我一分钟
I'm sorry, just just one minute.
科斯莫
Cosmo?
怎么了
What is it?
不是吧
Seriously
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
不好
Actually no
很抱歉 我大儿子遇到了点麻烦
I'm so sorry. There's been an incident with my eldest
我得走了
and I have to go.
你一个人可以吗 要我开车送你吗
You ok? You want me to drive you?
不用了吧 大概 我没事
no, I don't know. I'll be fine.
真的很抱歉 今晚过得很愉快
I'm so sorry. I had a wonderful evening
我会尽快联♥系♥你的
We'll talk soon
你居然晚上自己偷偷溜出去
I can't believe you snuck out
让你妹妹一个人待在家里
leaving your sister home alone at night
哪怕外面天塌了你都不准出去
That's unacceptable no matter what went on tonight
你接下来都要禁足 一周
I'm still gonna have to ground you a week
虽然你湿透了
Other than the wet
但看起来还真不错
You look really nice
你应该多这样穿穿
You should dress that way more often
你好啊 是我
Hey, it's me
对不起 我知道现在已经很晚了 只是
Sorry, I know it's late. I just
我想确定你回家了没
wanted to make sure you got home okay
希望你儿子一切都好
I hope everything's all right with your son.
我想跟你说 我今晚玩得很开心
I want to let you know I had a great time tonight
很遗憾今晚没能顺利收尾
I'm sorry, we couldn't finish out the evening
但是世事无常
but I know that things happen
不管怎样 你很棒
Anyway, you were great
如果你愿意再和我约会的话
If you want to go out again
打电♥话♥给我
Call me
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是来道歉的
Okay, I came here to apologize
道什么歉
For what?
硬是要你去参加那个聚会
For making you go to that party
如果会让你难受的话
I should have never made you do that
我就不应该硬是要你去
if it made you uncomfortable
行吧
Okay
就"行吧"吗
Just okay
是啊
Yeah
我道歉了
I apologized
行动胜于雄辩 科斯莫
actions speak louder than words, Cosmo
除非亲眼所见 否则我不会信的
I'll believe it when I see it
那你要我怎么办
How am I supposed to do that?
难道要我发明时间旅行 回去改变一切吗
Invent time travel and go back and change everything?