我已经在靠着食品券生活了
I'm already on food stamps
你杰姬姑妈一直不回我电♥话♥ 所以
Your Aunt Jackie doesn't return any of my call, so
我甚至不想去想如果没有奇迹发生
I don't even want to think where I'll
一个月之后我会在哪
be in a month if a miracle doesn't happen
那真是很不幸
That's unfortunate
不幸 芬恩我完全不知道自己应该干嘛
Unfortunate. Finn I have no idea what I'm gonna do
我最近赚了一些钱
I recently came into some money
挺好的
Right
你可以拿它买♥♥顿热乎的饭
You could buy a hot meal with that one
你拿着吧
Keep it
什么 不
What? No
我不能这样做 你是我的儿子
I can't do that. You're my son.
事情不应该这样
That's not how it should work
芬恩你不知道这些对我意味着什么
Finn you have no idea what this means to me.
孩子 我真的很感激
Boy am I eternally grateful
你想象不到这些能帮我多少
You have no idea how much this is gonna help
事实上你可能救了你老爸的命
Matter of fact you might have saved your old pops life
总之聪明点儿花
Just spend it wisely
你是对的
Oh buddy you got that right
好了 你看这样怎么样
So, how about this.
你去送你的报纸 然后晚上回来
You go finish your paper route you come back here tonight
我给你做一顿你这辈子从来没吃过的大餐
I will cook up an incredible feast like you would have never believed
然后我们一起吃一顿父子间的晚餐
And we'll have a nice dinner father-and-son
就像本来该有的样子
Like it should be
这是我一直希望的
It's all I ever wanted
来吧 动起来 去赚你的小钱吧
So, come on let's go. Go finish your route
弄完了然后回这里来
Get that paper route done and get back here.
晚餐别迟到了
Don't be late for dinner.
将会有一顿很棒的晚餐
We'll have a great dinner
路上小心
Be careful
一会儿见 爸爸
I'll see you later dad
一会儿见 儿子
See you later, son
怎么了
What's wrong?
妈妈 我有些事想告诉你
Mom, I have something to tell you
别笑话我
Don't laugh at me
不会的宝贝 过来 来我这儿
No honey, come here, come here
我太傻了
I'm so stupid
怎么了宝贝 会没事的
Oh what's going on sweetie? It's gonna be all right
我今天见了爸爸
I saw dad today
他抛弃了我两次了
He left me twice
你千万不要自责
Don't think for one second you're worth leaving
这不是你的错
This has nothing to do with you
都是那个卑鄙小人的错
and everything to with that scumbag
不管过去还是以后 你都比他好得多
You're twice the man he was or ever will be
不敢相信我居然为此难过
Just can't believe I fell for it
这不是你的错
It's not your fault
这是让人难过的一天
It's a sad day
他永远不会知道你的灵魂是多么善良
that he'll never know the kind soul you are
别再叫那个男人父亲了
Don't ever call that man your father
他不配
he's lost that privilege
想想你和他结婚了这么久我就难过
Sorry you had to be married to him for so long
是啊
Yeah
我也是
Me too
我有个秘密要告诉你
I have a secret to tell you
什么
What
答应我听了不许生气
Promise you won't get mad?
我保证
I promise
还记得有天晚上你看见
Remember the other night when you saw
我和霍伦贝克先生出去吃晚饭吗
me and Mr. Hollenbeck out to dinner?
那确实是一次约会
That really was a date
我打赌他对你很好
I bet he treats you well
确实如此
He does
你值得如此
You deserve it
现在我真希望我给了他那些钱
Now I really wish I'd given him the money
别担心 他会理解的
Don't worry about that he'll understand
我想是时候列个新清单了
Guess it's time to make a new list
是的
Yeah
这不是那个总穿着旱冰鞋的人吗
Aren't you the one that always wears the roller skates?
你的鞋呢
Where are they?
我放弃了
Gave that up
为什么
Why is that?
溜冰场关了
Rink closed down
现在没有地方可以滑冰
Now there's nowhere to skate
也没有比赛可以参加了
and no competition to enter
真遗憾 你那么有天赋
Pity, you had such a natural talent
谢谢
Thanks
是你
It's you!
是我
It's me!
你是那个一直跟着我的人
You're the one that's been following me
没错 是的 我一直 一直在观察你
Well, yes, I've... I've kept a watchful eye on you
为什么
Why?
自我介绍一下 茱迪斯·帕克斯三世
Let me introduce myself. I am Judith C. Parks the Third
我叫芬恩·康威尔
Finn Conwell.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance
所以 你为什么一直观察我 茱迪斯
So, uh, why have you been watching me Judith?
请叫我帕克斯女士
Please. It's Miss Parks
我 我发现你对溜冰很有天赋
I... I see that you have a natural ability with
并且我对此很高兴
roller skating and I find that very inspiring
好吧
Yeah, well
溜冰场关门真是太糟了
Too bad the rink's closed down and
而且短时间内不会再开了
isn't gonna open back up any time soon
是因为钱吗
Money is the problem, no?
是的
Yep,
老板需要很多钱才能重新开业 所以
the owner needs a lot of money to open back up, so
具体多少钱
What's the number?
四千五百美元
$4,500
很好
Very well.
我应该写给谁呢
Now who do I make this out to, hm?
什么
What?
你 你在做什么
Wh... what are you doing?
给你开张支票
Writing you a check
啥啥啥
What? Why? How?
我相信你 芬恩
I believe in you Finn
听着 我丈夫去世的时候
Look when my husband left this world he also
他还留下了不少的财富 除了你以外
left a sizable fortune. I can't think of anyone
我想不出其他任何人能给
I would rather gift with this blessing than you
很多人都发现了那个溜冰场 呃
A lot of people had find that skating rink, uh
也包括我在内
me included
准确点 我再问你一次
Precisely and so I ask again
我该把支票写给谁
who do I make this check out to?
霍伦贝克先生吧
Mr. Hollenbeck?
是霍伦贝克先生啊
Mr. Hollenbeck it is
帕克斯小姐 我不知道该如何报答你
Miss Parks, I have no clue how I'm gonna repay you
你只需要在比赛中赢得第一名 亲爱的
Just win first place at the competition my dear
我会的 现在 我该去训练了
I will, now, I gotta go train.
比赛那天我会在人群中给你加油的
I will be in the crowd on competition day cheering you on
谢谢你 茱迪斯
Thanks Judith
请叫我帕克斯小姐
Please, it's Miss Parks
科斯莫 我是芬恩 来溜冰场见我
Cosmo, it's Finn. Meet me at the rink.
我们要开始训练了
We have some training to do
好的 你准备好了吗
Alright, ready for today?
我必须的
I have to be
我已经等不及要看到你赢了
Oh, I can't wait to see you win
如果我赢不了呢
What if I don't?
那我就要去准备别的蛋糕了
Then I'll have to get a different cake
振作一点 那代表不了你的天赋
Come on, that still has no say over your talent.
你会和比赛前一样
You'll be the same wonderful young man you were
还是那个很棒的年轻人
before the competition
不管结果如何我都一直爱你
No matter the outcome I still love you
只是今天真的到来的时候
It's just that when I pictured this day