其他人却忘不了那些糟糕的过去
everyone can't forget how bad the trial years were.
其实做父母和其他技能一样
Parenting is like any other skill.
需要很多练习
It takes practice.
只不过它是最难掌握的一项技能
Except it's the most difficult one to master.
也许婚姻也是如此
And who knows maybe marriage is like that too.
但即使做得再好
Except no one sticks around long enough
也不会有人坚持到最后
to where they're decent at it.
既然你认为和别人交往不值得
If you said that being with someone wasn't worth it,
为什么还要选择恋爱
why did you choose to go out?
因为我想知道我是不是错了
Because I wondered if I was wrong.
是吗
Were you?
我们会找到答案的
We'll find out.
我去一下洗手间
I have to go to the restroom.
好的 我也想去 喝太多酒了
Right. Me too. Too much wine.
你好 芬恩 你好 科斯莫
Hi Finn. Hi Cosmo.
你好 芬恩
Hi Finn.
为 为什么你要跟他打两次招呼
Why... Why'd you say that twice?
你们几个有努力干活吗
Did you boys work hard?
有啊 说出来你可能不信 杜拉太太
Yeah, you wouldn't believe it Ms. Dula,
我们卖♥♥完了所有的饼干
we sold every brownie.
干得好
Great.
我知道他们肯定喜欢
I knew they'd like it.
我常常会添加一种特殊的原料
I always put in my own extra special ingredient.
可以让我的饼干出类拔萃
It makes my brownies stand out above the rest.
是爱吗
Is it love?
我想是类似于...
I was thinking more along the lines of...
烟蒂
Cigarette butts?
妈妈 不要再这样了
Mom not again!
真不敢相信你把毒品放进饼干里
I can't believe you put drugs in these brownies
有什么好不开心的
Why are you so upset?
它帮你进入了童子军
It got you in the Boy Scouts and
在这里也奏效了 有什么问题吗
it worked here, what is the problem?
你不能继续这样 太丢人了
Mom, you can't keep doing this it's it's embarrassing
博贝特 回家路上够你抱怨的
Oh, Bobert. You'll have the whole ride home to complain. Come on.
拜拜
Bye!
你真觉得她那样做了
Do you really think she did?
我觉得还是挺省事的
Well I mean was a little convenient
毕竟所有人都一拥而上
how everyone showed up at once
不管怎样它起效了
Either way it worked.
这是最重要的不是吗
That's all that matters right?
我们喝点奶昔然后数钱吧
Let's grab some milkshakes and count the money.
一千二
1,200
才一千二 一半都不到
1,200? That's not even half
刨去杜拉太太的分成
And accounting for Ms. Dula's cut that's
就剩1104
1104 dollars
所以今晚基本上是浪费时间
So tonight was basically a waste.
不 芬恩不这么想
No, Finn don't think about it like that
今晚是场胜利 你知道吗
Tonight was a victory. You know, we're
我们离目标近了一步
one step closer to getting you to your goal
但时间飞逝 我们要开动脑筋
Yeah, but time is dwindling we have to think fast
我们尽力了
We're doing the best we can.
是的 但我觉得我们可以做得更好
Yeah, but I feel like we could be doing more, you know
我网上读到有潦倒女大学生
I mean I read somewhere that broke college girls will sit on
直播坐在生日蛋糕上就可以赚钱
birthday cakes in front of a webcam to make money, you know
或许那样有效
Maybe that can work
芬恩 那真是
Finn, that's
太荒谬了
ridiculous
好吧 你是对的 但大半夜的
Okay, you're right I mean, where would we
我们去哪儿搞生日蛋糕
get a birthday cake at this time of night?
妈妈 你在这里干什么
Mom what are you doing here?
芬恩 凯特 我刚见了一个朋友
Finn, Kate. I was seeing a friend.
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
卖♥♥完蛋糕我们来喝一杯
We just came for shakes after the
我们在数钱
bake sale. We're counting the money
你好 康威尔太太
Hi Ms. Conwell.
你好 科斯莫
Hi Cosmo
进展如何
Well, how'd it go?
口区
Meh
他很不开心 因为我们只挣了1200
He's down because we only made $1,200
卖♥♥蛋糕挣了1200吗
$1,200 from a bake sale?
杜拉太太抽了点提成
Ms. Dula sure whips up a mean batch
杜拉太太 我就知道她会
Ms. Dula. I bet she does.
等等 你们没有吃吧
Wait you didn't have any did you?
没
Nah
妈妈我们还差三千四 不知道该怎么办了
Mom we still have $3,400 to go. I don't know what we're gonna do
你们都是聪明的孩子 会想到办法的
Well you guys, are smart kids, you'll think of something
凯特 抓伤怎么样了
Kate how's the scratching going?
好女孩 对了还有件事
Good girl. Hey one last thing Father Flynn
弗林神父打过电♥话♥问教堂税的事
called earlier had some Church tax questions
他没回电♥话♥ 你今晚有看到他吗
And he won't return my calls. Did you see him tonight?
我可以肯定
Uhhh, I'm just sure he's
他今天已经精疲力竭了
Wiped out after today
那好吧
All right
我要去下洗手间
Well, I'm headed off to the loo
我说的啥话
Why'd I say it like that?
你妈妈人很好
Your mom's nice
我妈妈很奇怪
Uh, my mom is weird
好吧 或许你是遗传她的
Okay. Well, maybe that's where you get it from
嘿 伙计们
Well, hey guys
霍伦贝克先生
Mr. Hollenbeck.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你知道我上周的约会吗
Well, you know that date I had last
我觉得那次很顺利
week. I guess it went pretty well
所以你是出来庆祝的吗
So you're out celebrating?
和另一个约会对象
With another date
祝贺你
Congrats!
我们有些消息要告诉你
We have some news
什么消息
What's that?
我们筹集1100美元重开溜冰场
We raised eleven hundred dollars to open the ring back up
1100 不会吧
Eleven hundred? No way.
所有钱都用于溜冰场吗
All this money's for the rink?
还没完 这只是第一次尝试
And we're not through yet. This is just the first attempt
伙计们 我不能让你这么做
Oh guys. I can't let you do that.
已经太迟了
Too late for that now
我太震惊了 你们太好了
I'm flabbergasted. It's really too
你们俩都太好了 抱歉 凯特
kind of you. The two of you. Sorry Kate
重新开业后 欢迎来玩
You're right free sodas for everyone when we open back up
霍伦贝克先生 我保证
I promise you that we will do the best we
我们会尽力筹齐剩下的钱
can to get you the rest of our money Mr. H
好的 我先去下洗手间
Well, I'm off to the loo
真奇怪
That was weird
我妈刚进去 你可能会遇见她
My mom just went in there, so maybe you'll see her
我尽量去离她近的小便池
Well, I'll try and get the urinal next to hers
不过说真的 我们该怎么办
Okay, but seriously, what are we gonna do
我有个比卖♥♥蛋糕更好的点子
I have an idea that's even better than the bake sale
要为校服筹集资金的时候
You know how when schools are trying
你知道学校会怎么做吗
to raise money for uniforms and such
他们会和当地餐馆来个交易
They'll like set up a benefit with a local restaurant, you know
就好比你今晚来这里吃饭
Like eat here on this night and we'll
我们就给你一部分回扣
give you a portion of the proceeds
募捐活动
A fundraiser.
对的
Exactly
但是
But
那通常是
Those are always for like
非盈利或教育机构
Nonprofits or educational institutions and
他们通常有折扣 比如15%
They're always something so low like 15%
这就是为什么我们运气好
Which is why we're in luck
我爸市中心有个酒吧记得吗
My dad owns a bar downtown remember,
或许我可以动用点关系
so maybe I can pull a few strings
受欢迎的地方酒都卖♥♥得贵
You know alcohol is expensive the place is poppin. And since it's my