可以
Also, yes
好的 意见达成
Okay, fine
这将是我们人生中的里程碑时刻
This is gonna be the time of our lives
但首先要给你找身行头穿上
Um, but first we need to find you something to wear
你好 打扰一下 我晚上与人有约
Hi, excuse me, I'm meeting someone tonight
想必就是你了
and you must be them
您真是光彩照人
You are radiating
她说要找房♥间里最漂亮的人
The woman said to look for the most beautiful person in the room
那很显然就是你了
and well, you're quite obviously her
我能坐下吗
May I sit down?
当然
Of course
我是莱纳德 你一定就是蒂尼斯了
I'm Leonard, you must be Denise
不是
Um, no
那不是我 不过还是谢谢你的美言
That would be someone else. Thank you for your kind words though
这是我最后一次用电子邮件来约人
That's the last time I swap emails for a blind date
看看
Voila
就是这样 你就穿这身
This is it. This is your outfit
你确定好看吗
Are you sure it looks okay?
完美 你得庆幸
It's perfect. You know, you're lucky
我爸向我传授了男人的时尚感
my dad taught me about men's fashion
这位女士 打扰一下
Excuse me, miss?
怎么了
Yes?
你也在等人吗
Are you waiting for a date too?
芭芭拉吗
Barbara?
是我
I am
快请坐
Please have a seat
你确定我们要进去吗
You think we should go in?
芬恩 你不会后悔
Finn, you're not gonna regret going to
被女生邀请来参加派对的
a party that some girl invited you to.
你会后悔自己呆在家
You are going to regret staying at home
而别人在外面享受生活的
while knowing that there's people out there experiencing things.
活在当下
Living!
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
对 莉莉 你知道她在哪吗
Uh, yeah. Lily, do you know where she is?
也许吧
Maybe
我之前没在这见过你
I've never seen you around here before
什么
What
我之前没在这见过你
I've never seen you around here before
你没理由这样
Oh, uh, you have no reason to
不如我们做个小游戏
How about this we play a little game
如果你赢了我就告诉你莉莉在哪里
If you win I'll tell you where Lily is
如果你输了那就你自己想办法 可以吗
If you lose I guess you're on your own. You in?
所以你经常这么做吗
So do you do this often?
和漂亮的女人约会吗
Go out with beautiful women?
真迷人
Charming
不 不是的
No, not really
我如果说你是我的初恋会不会很逊
Uh, is it lame to say you're my first?
没事的 我会慢慢来
It's ok, I'll go slow
你呢
What about you
一百万年都没有
Absolutely not never in a million years
看到我自己做今天这样的事
today see myself doing this kind of thing
我猜是时候改变了
Guess it's time for a change
我觉得你看重自己的事业
I think it's really cool that, um,
是很棒的
your career is so important to you
谢谢 大多数男人都不喜欢这样
Thanks, most men wouldn't find that endearing
那是嫉妒 我做了一点小生意
Jealous. I own a small business.
如果能和能理解的人在一起是很棒的
It could be really nice to be with someone who understands it.
会少很多麻烦
Works a big deal.
有什么爱好呢
Any hobbies?
我的另一份工作占用了我所有的空闲时间
My other full-time job takes up all my time for hobbies but
但这么有趣的事我还是不给你细讲了
since this is supposed to be fun I'll spare you the details
没关系 我知道 女士之夜
Ah, it's okay, I get it. Lady of the night.
是
Yeah
有点类似
Something like that, yeah
如果你想的话可以告诉我
You can tell me if you want
确定你想谈那个吗
Sure, you want to go there?
很恐怖吗
Is it so scary?
单亲母亲
Single mother
你想检查一下吗
You want to get the check?
不 我觉得那很棒
No, I think that's wonderful
真的吗
Really?
我就是被单亲母亲带大的 她们很坚强
I was raised by a single mother. They're tough
很神奇
amazing
我很尊敬她们
I have a lot of respect for that
好的
All right
第一次约会就谈起我的小孩和你的母亲
Bringing up my children and your mother on a first date
这更像是第五次约会该做的事
that seems more like a fifth,
但我觉得没关系
but I guess it's okay
或许当我们相处一下就只谈自己了
Maybe just me as we're getting along
是什么游戏呢
So, uh, what's the game?
"从来没有"
Never have I ever
怎么玩
How do you play?
你不知道怎么玩"从来没有"吗
You don't know how to play never have I ever?
我只是需要知道规则 好吧
I just need to know the rules, okay
他可能是在家上的学什么的
Maybe he was home-schooled or something
我们轮流说我们没做过的事
We each take turns saying something we've never done,
如果你做了你就喝酒
if you've done it you take a drink
所以这个游戏的意义是让酒杯满还是空呢
So is the point of the game to keep the cup full or empty?
我先来
I'll go first
我从来没有亲过
Never have I ever kissed
同性的人
someone of same gender
脸颊算吗
Does the cheek count?
怎么 你从来不跟你叔叔吻别吗
What, you've never kissed your uncle goodbye?
好了 我从来没在室外做过
Alright, never have I ever done "it" outside
你来吧
How about you go
不 我不来
Uh, no that's okay
随便选
just pick some...
我一片空白
I'm blanking
快选
Just pick!
我从来没被亲过
Oh, I've never been kissed
啥玩意儿
What was that?
没什么 我不该说的
Um, nothing, I shouldn't of said anything
从来没被亲过 太悲哀了吧
Never been kissed? How pathetic is that?
是啊 你也该有二十好几了吧
Yeah, what are you like twenty-something
你从来没碰过别人的嘴唇
and you've never even gotten any lip action?
怪不得你这么眼熟
That's why you look familiar.
你是在西部中学上的学吗
Did you go to West?
是的
Yeah
天呐 你是芬恩·科梅尔
Oh my gosh, you're Finn Comewell.
是康威尔
Conwell!
伙计们这家伙太悲哀了
Guys this dude is so sad
他在高三♥退♥学了
He had to drop out his senior year and
因为他没有朋友 不得不在家学习
be homeschooled because he had no friends
怪不得他从来没被亲过
No wonder he's never been kissed
等一下 所以你真是在家学习的了
Wait, so you were homeschooled?
我得走了
I have to go
等一下 还有一个问题
Wait, just one more question.
你后来在哪里上的大学呢
Where the hell did you end up going to college anyway?
我没上大学
I didn't go to college
考不上吗
Couldn't get in?
不 我想用我的时间做其他的事
No, i I wanted to do other things with my life
你还在玩轮滑吗 请告诉我你放弃了
Are you still into rollerskating? Please tell me you gave that up
这个家伙 他以前每天都滑轮滑上学
This guy! He used to roller skate to school every day
不敢搭校车 因为有人要欺负他
Couldn't take the bus 'cause he'd get picked on
他妈妈也没法送他去
And his mommy couldn't take him
因为他爸爸离开后他妈得不停地工作
'cause she had to work non-stop after daddy left
没错吧 科梅尔
Isn't that right, Comewell?
我得走了
I have to go
你说我们今晚就待在这里如何
What do you say we stay up here tonight?
今晚不行
Not tonight