Not a bad idea.
我妈就是这样钓男人的
That's always how my mom snagged a man.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, woman.
什么事
Yes?
我们这边在卖♥♥饼干
We're selling brownies for the
得到的钱用来维持镇上的溜冰场营业
old roller rink in town to stay open.
溜冰场 让我想起了过去
The roller rink? That brings back memories.
我就在那遇见了我的救世主 我的丈夫
That's where I first came to know Jesus, my husband.
但直到那个骗子在田纳西州
But then when the cheating backstabber
背着我跟一个叫凯伦的女人搞上了
found a job in Tennessee named Karen.
我才遇到了我的真正的救世主 耶♥和♥华♥
I found my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
这样啊
Right, um.
第一块可以免费试吃
Well, the first one is free.
要不要来一块
So would you like one?
当然要
Why not?
别担心 她会回来的
Don't worry she'll be back.
当然希望她回来
I sure hope so.
我们还有4500美元的东西要卖♥♥呢
We have 4,500 dollars worth to sell.
我们能做到的 芬恩
We can do it Finn. You know.
如果想要达成你毕生所愿
For someone who's wanted this their entire life,
就必须对此怀有雄心壮志
I sure think you could be a little more gung-ho about it.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
抱歉 我能做到
Sorry. I can do this.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
怎么了
Yes?
要不要来一块免费的饼干
Would you like a free brownie?
是不含谷蛋白的吗
Are they gluten-free?
不含谷蛋白 你是从西海岸来的吗
Gluten-free? What are you? From the West Coast?
不是 我有脂泻病
No, I have celiac disease.
脂泻病 对谷蛋白不耐受
这不是开玩笑的
It's very serious.
这些是不含谷蛋白的吗
Are these gluten-free?
是的 是不含谷蛋白的
Yes, they're gluten-free.
但刚刚布朗医生说不是
But Doc Brown just said no.
不好意思 你肯定听错了
Well, I'm sorry, you must've misheard.
那是不含谷蛋白的咯
So they're gluten-free?
当然
Sure.
确定
Sure?
确定
Sure.
管它呢
Whatever.
等下 2.5美元
All right, that'll be $2.50.
你刚刚不是说免费的吗
Didn't you just say that they're free?
免费时间过了
The offer expired.
有事吗
Yes?
找钱
My change?
找钱 我看上去像是整形外科医生吗
Change? What do I look like a plastic surgeon?
找钱也有改变的意思
那家伙是牧师吗
Wasn't that guy the pastor?
这不就做成一单了吗
Made a sale, didn't it?
今晚第一单
First one of the night.
科斯莫说得对
Cosmo's right.
我们应该免费发放一些饼干
We should be handing out free brownie
这样人们就会回来买♥♥更多了
so that way people come back paying for more.
我就是这个意思
That's literally what I just said.
我知道 你不是也说了
I know but you also said if
如果某件事是我确实很在意的
this is something I care about which it is.
我就必须努力去做 所以我开始行动
I should try harder. So... I... here I am.
我要主动一点
I'm going to be active.
让我们行动起来
So let's get handing.
打扰了
Excuse me, uh,
我们在发放免费的饼干试吃品
we're handing out free brownie samples.
吃吃看吧
Would you like one?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
免费饼干
Got free brownies.
尝一块
Yep, take one.
饼干哦
Brownies!
好
Yeah, sure.
免费品尝 不要钱
They're free because you don't have to pay for them.
给 好嘞
Here you are, okay.
我们发了有100多块了吧
We have to of handed out over 100 brownies.
只卖♥♥掉了一块
We made one sale.
这真的有用吗
Is this even gonna work?
两小时过去了
It's been two hours.
烘焙卖♥♥场快要结束了
The bake sale's technically over.
什么
What?
这下完了
I can't believe it.
而我们只卖♥♥掉了一块
And we've only made one sale.
我没戏了
My chances are ruined.
我滴个老天爷
Jesus H. Christ.
我还想来一块饼干
I need another one of those brownies.
再给我来块饼干
I need another one of these brownies.
女士 烘焙卖♥♥场已经结束了
Uh, ma'am, the bake sale is technically over.
我不管 我出高价买♥♥
I don't care. I'll pay top dollar
多少钱
Name your price.
这个
Uh, okay, um.
开个价
Name your price.
Five.
500美元
Five hundred dollars
500?
美元
Dollars?
抱歉女士 我们不收个人支票
I'm sorry, ma'am, but we can't take personal checks.
我可以拿一块了吗
Can I take one now?
可以
Uh, yeah.
吃过这个的人
Mmm! Anyone who says Jesus Christ
只会说一句"我的老天"
is the only way has never tried one of these.
还真是"我的老天"
So Jesus?
他们应该把圣餐饼干
They should start replacing the communion crackers
全都换成这种布朗宁
with these brownies.
很高兴你给我回电♥话♥了
I'm glad you call me back.
我很高兴你能打给我
I'm glad you called.
我有一点磨人
I can be a little abrasive.
有些人觉得这样不好
I forget not everyone finds that charming.
我想我不是"有些人"
I think I'm not everyone.
像你这样的人为什么没有伴儿
How did a guy like you not never find someone?
结婚不适合我
Marriage wasn't for me.
而且我也想专心做点事情
And some things I wanted to do.
那你做了吗
Did you do them?
做了一部分之后我意识到
Some of them, and then I realized.
那些在我人生愿望清单上的事情
Those things on my bucket list would be a fun
需要有人和我一起来做才有意思
if I had someone to do them with.
有个叫克雷格列表的广♥告♥可以做这些事
You know, they have a Craigslist ad for that kind of thing.
美国大型分类广♥告♥网站
如果我搞砸了第三次约会的话
I'll keep that in mind
我会考虑一下
when I bomb the third date.
反正你也没错过什么事情
You didn't miss out on anything though.
比如
On what?
结过婚
Being married
是这样吗
Is that true?
至少我不太看重这个
At least I didn't have such great look at it.
你肯定是被你在乎的人伤害了吧
I'm sure you've been hurt by people you cared about.
我觉得你再次让自己摊上这类麻烦事
I think it's really brave of you
真的很勇敢
to put yourself out there again
这也是一种表达的方式
That's one way of putting it.
很显然你不需要这样
Obviously you didn't need it.
看看你为自己打造的生活
Look at the life you've created for yourself.
你把两个好孩子抚养长大
You raised two great kids.
就是给自己的馈赠
That's a direct product of you.
做父母是另一种技能了
Parenting is like any other skill.
当了几年父母 接触了很多新事物
You do it for years. Trying new things.
经历失败 希望下次能做得好一点
Failing. Hoping to get better at it. And.
多年后这一天终于到来
Years later that day eventually arrives
那便是你坦然接受了一切
where you're acceptable at it.
当你觉得现在做得已经足够好的时候
And you just hope that now is good enough where