My wife cannot know that I'm here.
你们能载我一程吗
Can you take me?
抱歉 我也想
Sorry, you know I wish we could,
但是我的车只能带两个人
but my car only fits two people.
不不不 没事 我家走着就能到
No, no, no, it's okay. I live in walking distance.
你想让我们走着送你回家吗
You want us to walk you home?
要是你们能的话
If you could.
我不知道 抱歉 我们得走了
Yeah, I don't know. I'm sorry. We we kind of gotta leave.
我给你们六百块
I'll give you 600 bucks.
那我们肯定能找到解决办法
I'm sure we could work something out.
行 现在帮我一下
Hahaha, Great. Now, I just need a little bit of help.
当然
Sure.
可以
Okay.
加油啊
Come on.
我不太擅长
Not really good at...
我觉得这样不行 不行
I don't think this is gonna work. No.
不知道我们该做什么
I don't know what we're gonna do.
拖着我
Drag me.
啥
Excuse me.
拖着我回去就行了 我家拖着就能到
Just drag me. I live in dragging distance.
好吧
Right.
你托着膝盖
From the knees.
真想看警♥察♥叔叔看到这一幕是什么表情
Can't wait to see what the police think of this.
他要是被装在袋子或者别的啥里面
Eh, it would look more suspicious
我们就更可疑了
if he was in a body bag or something.
求你告诉我这是你家吧
Please tell me this is your house.
对 就是这 就在这
Yep. This is it. Right here.
好嘞
Okay.
我们该走了吗
Should we leave?
别走 没事的
No, no, no, it'll be okay.
好吧
OK.
嗨 老婆 我是你的宝贝
Hi home, I'm honey.
你轮椅哪去了
Where is your wheelchair?
你觉得我们应该回去问他要一半钱吗
Do you think we should go back and ask for half.
一共1550块
Alright. 1550.
2190.
加上卖♥♥蛋糕的1100块
Okay. So put that together with the 1100
我们一共有
from the bake sale and that gives us about
4840块钱
four thousand eight hundred and forty.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们不光凑够了钱 还多了340块
We did it with three hundred and forty dollars to spare.
偶买♥♥噶
Oh my gosh.
对吧
I know.
我们成功啦 我们成功啦
We made it. We made it.
科斯莫 谢谢你的帮助
Cosmo, thank you so much for helping me.
没有你我肯定做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
我当然会帮你
Of course, I'd help you.
你是我最好的朋友 我当然会帮你
You're my best friend. Of course I'd help.
募捐怎么样了
How's the fundraising going?
我们成功啦
We did it.
你们筹到钱了吗
You got the money?
我一放下钱 溜冰场门就开了
As soon as I drop off the cash, doors are back open.
芬恩 太棒了 你们真该为自己骄傲
Finn, that's awesome. You should be so proud of yourself.
现在我就可以在比赛中见到你啦
Now I can come see you in the competition.
你会看我比赛吗
You'd do that?
当然啦
Of course I would.
我以为我们关系没有这么好
I didn't think we were really that close.
我只是给你送报纸的
I just deliver your paper.
芬恩 我们一起在高中过了那么多年
Finn. We went to high school together for years.
是 不过
Well yeah, but you know,
我们现在再也没有共同点了
we don't really have a common bond anymore.
当然有 你给我送报纸
Sure, we do you deliver my paper.
什么时候比赛
When's the competition?
你不用非得来的
You don't have to come.
我想去 如果这个比赛对你很重要
I want to if it means something to you...
十四天之后
Fourteen days.
我会去的
I'll be there.
不管那么多了
Here goes nothing.
我没订报纸
I don't get a newspaper subscription.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
我不想买♥♥报纸 抱歉
I don't want to buy any newspapers. I'm sorry.
我 我不想卖♥♥你报纸
I... I... I don't want to sell you any newspapers.
那你来干嘛
So what brings you around?
其实
Well, um
你应该不会回来 所以我想着过来看看
You weren't coming back so I figured I'd stop by
你长高了很多
You're a lot taller
那是溜冰鞋吗
It's the skates
大概吧
Probably
你在上学吗
So you in school
没有
No
在上班吗
Have a job?
是的
Right
你在照顾你妈妈么
You taking care of your mother
总得有人照顾
Someone has to
她
She, um
就没再结过婚吗
Never got remarried?
没 有其它的事情要做
Nope,had other priorities
好吧 你妈妈做事确实很专注
Well, your mother was always very devoted
你呢 怎么样 有什么
What about you? Um any...
我错过了什么同父异母的兄弟姐妹吗
half brothers and sisters I should know about
没有
No, I don't think so.
我和一个女人生活了几年
I was with this one woman for a few years,
不过她离开我很久了
but she left me a long time ago
不是你离开的她吗
You didn't leave her?
不是 我那段时间过得很糟糕
No, I got the short end of the stick that
她不喜欢我花钱的方式
time. Didn't like the way I handled money
这就是报应吧 我想
Karma I suppose
报应吗
Karma?
不是吗
Nope
为了一个仓库里三班倒的工作
Give up the white picket fence dream
放弃拥有一座有白色围篱的房♥子的梦想
for a third shift job at a warehouse
付不起买♥♥♥房♥♥的钱 银行不停给你打电♥话♥
Can't make your house payments; bank won't stop
你只好把手♥机♥关机
calling so you have to disconnect your phone,
是的 我想这就是报应
yeah, I'd call that Karma
我之前从没想过是这样
Guess I never thought about it like that before
所以 你呢 你在做什么
So, what about you, what do you do?
溜冰
Skate
用溜冰板吗
Like with a board?
用我的脚
My feet
我马上有个比赛 我会赢的
I have a competition coming up. Gonna win state.
行吧 那很棒
Well isn't that neat
抱歉
Excuse me
喂 我不是他 不 我都不知道他是谁
Hello? No this is not him. No, I have no clue who that even is
总之别再打这个电♥话♥了
Just stop calling this number.
我一分钱也没有
I don't have any money.
这里没有叫哈布拉·因格尔斯的人
No habla Ingles
好了
Great
说说你吧 你有什么感兴趣的吗
What about you, any thing you're into?
爱好吗
Hobbies?
没有 我可没时间想这些
No, I don't have time for that stuff.
就算想我也没钱可以花在这上面
I wouldn't have money to invest in one if I wanted
上个星期我只能走路上班
Last week I had to walk to work
因为我没钱加油
because I couldn't afford gas
这就是你应该拿个学位证的原因
That's why you should get a degree
不要像我一样
Don't be like me
当你只能买♥♥廉价厕所卫生纸的时候
You won't like your life when you
你不会喜欢你的生活的
gotta buy the cheap toilet paper.
我看出来了 你有经济问题
I take it you have money troubles
这只是一种说法
That's one way to put it.
我只有一个月就要被赶出这个地方了
I'm a month away from being evicted from this place
然后我又能去哪呢
Then where do I go?