和我每一次的想象都不太相同
it was so different
老爸在这里 不是 就算他走了以后
Dad was here. No and... and even after he left I-
我总是想到他回来然后
I always pictured he'd come back and
看我比赛然后
see me compete and
看到我赢了 而且他知道 我
see me win and he'd know that me, his
他的儿子是一个胜利者 然后
son was a... was a winner and... and... and...
然后现在我
And now I
我证明不了它
I can't prove that
好了 你不需要向任何人证明什么
Ok, you don't have anything to prove to anyone
特别是他
especially him
然而你却想为了别人而去参加比赛
And you want to compete for someone? There's
那里将会有一群的人为你加油打气
gonna be a whole crowd of people cheering for you
或许你可以选择为了另一个人去比赛
Or you could do it for someone else, hm?
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay
好了 我需要我带你过去吗
All right. You want me to take you to this thing?
不 没事 我滑过去 我需要热身
No, that's okay. I'll skate I... I need the warmup.
好吧 待会儿见
All right. See you soon
我想说祝你好运
I would say break a leg
英文中"祝你好运"的字面意思为"断一条腿"
但好像不太合适
But that's wrong
不管你赢还是输我都爱你
I love you win or lose
看起来像是整个镇的人都来了
Looks like the entire town's here.
对啊 来看你赢的
Yeah, to watch you win.
要是连一个参赛者都没有
How are they gonna watch me win if
他们要怎么看我赢
there's no one here to compete against?
好问题 看起来你像是要
Good question. It seems as though you would
同时成为胜利者和失败者了
be the winner and the loser simultaneously
谁知道呢 如果再不来人的话
I don't know if someone does it come
我兴致都要没了
fast. This is sure gonna be anticlimactic
嘿 霍伦贝克先生
Hey, Mr. Hollenbeck what happens if
如果没人和我竞赛的话会怎么样
there's no one here to compete with me?
我怕是这场比赛要再一次延迟了
I'm afraid the competition will have to be postponed again
也许我们应该延迟比赛
Maybe we should just postpone
保龄球场在街下边
The bowling alley is down the street
好事
Good thing
我是不会放过你们所有人的
Y'all ain't gonna be spared
唔 厉害
Oo, clever
请问你叫什么名字
Can have your name please?
米歇尔·奥爆马
Michelle O-Bomb-a?
与美国前第♥一♥夫♥人♥名字发音相同
爆♥炸♥的爆
B-o
奥巴马的马
M-b-a
明白了 祝你好运米歇尔
Got it. Well, Michelle good luck.
芬恩 别挂了
Finn, don't die
希望最好的人能赢
Um, may the best man win.
英文口语中对人的代词亦有男性的意思
你是在怀疑我的性别吗
Did you just assume my gender?
对不起 那只是一种表达方式
I'm sorry. It's it's an expression.
我从肯塔基一路滑过来 我不会输的
I skated all the way from Kentucky for this. I'm not losing
好了 各位
All right, everyone
我很高兴能在时隔六年后回归
I'm so glad we're all back after a six-year hiatus
这个一年一度的小规模溜冰比赛
to the annual rinky-dink roller rink competition
规则上规定了每位选手必须
The rules state each competitor must
绕着溜冰场滑三圈
make it around the rink three times
最快完成的那位将会成为胜利者
Whoever does so the fastest will be declared the winner.
让我来介绍一下我们的选手
Let's announce our skaters
也许你在他给你送报纸的时候就认识他了
Probably know him as he delivers your
本地选手 芬恩·康威尔
papers a town native, Finn Conwell
然后是从肯塔基来的
And all the way from Kentucky.
希望她不会在停车场打我
I hope she doesn't beat me up in the parking lot
米歇尔·奥爆马
Michelle O-Bomb-a
选手就位 各就各位 准备
Skaters assume your positions. On your mark, get set
开始
Go!
选手们出发了 他们看起来不相上下
The competitors are off, they both seem to be neck and neck
看起来像是米歇尔在第一个弯道领先了
Looks like Michelle gains around the first corner
第一圈结束
And round one is through
你是不可能打败我的
You're not gonna defeat me.
我在中西部的比赛全是赢的
I've won every competition in the Midwest
虽然我完成不了反杀 但我是个好选手
Well, I don't got a great comeback, but I'm a great skater
在我后面吃土吧你
Eat my dust, hoe!
哇哦 看那个米歇尔·奥爆马
Wow, look at that Michelle O-Bomb-a!
我看不下去了 挡住妈妈的眼睛
I can't, cover mommy's eyes
米歇尔完成第二圈了 芬恩能追上吗
That's round two for Michelle, will Finn be able to catch up?
你可以的 小伙子
You can do it, kid!
他们滑的并驾齐驱 不分上下
They're neck and neck, skate and skate!
芬恩开始领先了
And Finn is in the lead!
很好 很好
Yes, yes!
这是第三圈最后一段 什么事都能发生
This is the last stretch of round three, anything can happen
芬恩被拌倒了
And Finn hits the track
结束了各位 米歇尔·奥爆马
And that's it folks Michelle O-Bomb-a has
赢得了这场小规模溜冰赛
won the rinky-dink roller rink competition
我在这里颁发这枚金牌
I'm here to present the medal for
给我们的第一名米歇尔·奥爆马
first place to Michelle O-Bomb-a
第四十二届小规模溜冰赛的冠军
Champion of the 42nd annual rinky-dink roller rink competition
首先我想说这个小镇让我想起了监狱
First off I'd like to say this town reminds me of a prison
但是有很多近亲交♥配♥的人
but with a lot more inbreeding
打从我还是小女孩起
Since I was a little girl...
等一下
Wait a second
她并没有赢 过去一周
She didn't win. For the last week I've
我一直都在研究这个比赛
been studying up on this competition and...
这才不是赢了
this didn't win
耍花招呢 骗子
Nice try, liar
根据 呃
According to, um
第三章 第C节 第八段
Chapter 3 section C paragraph 8 any competitor
任何参赛选手参加这场溜冰赛
competing and the rinky-dink roller rink
都必须要穿戴
Skating competition has to be wearing
溜冰鞋
Roller skates
呃 我穿的就是溜冰鞋
Uh, I am wearing roller skates
蠢货
Dummy
双排轮 这是直排的
Roller skates. Those are in lines
傻瓜
Dummy
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes!
我哥哥是冠军 芬恩是冠军
My brother's the winner. Finn is the winner
你们听到了 各位 芬恩才是冠军
You heard it here, folks. Finn is the real winner!
我听说在爱荷华州有个比赛
Heard there's a competition in Iowa
管他呢
Whatever
谢谢你 凯特
Thanks Kate
你做到了
You did it!
妈 我是胜利者
Mom I'm a winner
你也赢得了比赛
And you won the competition too
太好了
Yay!
科斯莫 谢谢你 没有你我赢不了
Cosmo, thank you. I couldn't of done it without you
这是我目前为止做过最成功的事
Eh, I'll just say you're my best invention yet
抬脚
Feet up
五块钱每个人都可以在这随意溜冰
Free skate for everyone just five bucks a person.
至少要让这个地方在开一年
Got to keep this place open at least for another year
那是你的男人吗
Is that your man?
去找他 你在等什么呢
Get him, what are you waiting for?
小兄弟 你妈妈哪去了
Hey Bobby, where's your mom
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about it
嘿 呃 你想一起滑吗
Hey, um, you wanna skate?
那你不准动手动脚的
This is strictly platonic
你来了
You came
我和你说了我会来的 你要在滑几圈吗
I told you I'd be here. You up for a few more laps?
我觉得可以
I guess
很好
Cool