No!
这有外星人啊 好吗
There are aliens out here, okay?
我们不是敌人
We're not the enemy.
你们有我们要找的东西
You guys have something we're looking for.
尊严吗
Dignity?
你说什么
What'd you say?
所有人 别激动
Everybody calm down.
看看我们找到了什么
Look what we found.
卢
Lou!
-哦天哪 卢 -谢天谢地
- Oh my God, Lou! - Thank you, Baby Jesus.
-感谢上帝 -卢
- Thank you, God! - Lou.
-感谢上帝 -等下 你认识这人吗
- Thank God! - Hold on, you know this guy?
不 别动 别动
No. No, no, no, no.
我们认识他吗 我们当然他妈认识
Do we know him? Hell, yeah we know him!
是啊 是啊
Yes! Yes!
我们可是老相识了 卢 我的好哥们
We go way back. Lou, my negro!
卢 你认识我的 我们就像这个
Lou, you know me. We're like this.
我本来想放你出来的
I wanted to free...
但亚历克斯想把你丢在那
Alex was the one who was like, "Leave him in there,"
然后我就说
and I was like,
哥们 我们把他放了吧 他也是人啊
"Dude, let's free him. He's a human."
你介不介意 让这些帅哥
Do you mind, if you could just tell these handsome men, the ones...
这些拿枪指着我们的帅哥
pointing the shotguns at our face, to, you know...
放 放下枪
not... not do that?
可以吗 求你了
Please? Please.
求你了
Please.
今晚没人需要受伤
I don't think anyone needs to get hurt tonight.
但是亚历克斯
But Alex...
你能把那个给我吗
if you'd be so kind as to give me that?
这个吗
This?
对
Yeah.
这是我们打败外星人的唯一机会了
This is our only shot at defeating the aliens.
是啊
Yeah.
那意味着会有人出高价买♥♥它
That means someone will pay a lot of money for it.
把钥匙
Give me...
给我
the key.
我不能给你
I can't.
我承诺过
I made a promise.
亚历克斯 把钥匙给他 够了 好吗
Alex, give him the key. Enough. Okay?
你可以把钥匙给我
You can give me the key
然后走开
and just walk away.
或者我可以把你的头砍下来
Or I can cut your head off
从你的尸体上拿钥匙
and take the key from the stump.
我之前还相信你
I trusted you.
相信过我的人现在都在墓地里埋着呢
The cemeteries are full of people who trusted me.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
我靠
Oh, sh--
快点 跑
Hurry! Run!
快跑
Come on!
加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔
Gabriel! Gabriel!
加布里埃尔 你在干什么
Gabriel, what are you doing?
真真 把荧光棒扔给我
Zhenzhen, throw me the glow sticks.
-你在干什么 -你在干什么
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
加布里埃尔 快点 在这
Gabriel, hurry up! Over here.
-扔过来 快点 -来这里
- Throw 'em! Come on! - Come here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
过来这啊
Come here!
加布里埃尔 快点
Gabriel, hurry up!
快来这 你会死的
Come here, you're gonna die!
快来这边 快啊
Get over here! Hurry!
快点啊 加布里埃尔 来啊
Hurry up, Gabriel! Come on!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him, get him, get him!
过来 来我这里 加布里埃尔
Come on! Come get me! Gabriel!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
快点 加布里埃尔 快过来
Hurry up! Gabriel, come on!
跑啊 快跑
Go! Hurry!
加布里埃尔 快来
Gabriel, come on!
出去 加布里埃尔
Get out, Gabriel!
哦 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit,
成功了 加布里埃尔
it worked, Gabriel!
哦 我的天哪 成功了
Oh, my God. It worked.
跑 跑
Go! Go!
那就是是营地里那个外星人
That was the same alien from camp.
我以为我们已经干掉那东西了
I thought we killed that thing.
如果它是跟飞船一起下来的
If it came down with the capsule,
那就意味着它扛住了再次进入
that means it survived
大气层时的热量
the heat of atmospheric re-entry
也就是说它一定有极强的细胞再生能力
Which means it must have tremendous cellular regeneration abilities.
说人话可以吗 亚历克斯
English, Alex, please.
金刚狼 漫威漫画中有自愈能力的超级英雄
就像金刚狼一样
It's like Wolverine.
哦
Oh.
那它跟着我们干啥啊
Why the hell is the following us?
它因为狗的事很生气
It's pissed about its dog.
你们有看过马利和我 或者贝多芬吗
You ever watch Marley and Me or Beethoven?
《马利和我》《贝多芬》都为与狗有关的电影
这是根本原因
It's a primal bond.
它是来报仇的 就像约翰·维克那样
It's out for revenge. Ask John Wick.
约翰·维奇 电影《疾速追杀》主人公 影片讲述男主复仇的故事
你在给一个外星生命体强加人类的动机
You're putting human motives on an alien lifeform.
不 它可能只是接到命令去杀掉柯林斯
No, it probably just had orders to kill Collins
和所有与她有联♥系♥的人
and anyone she came in contact with.
那可就没完没了了
We're just loose ends to this thing.
不对 还是狗的那种理论更好
No, you know what, dog theory was better.
谁他妈在乎到底为什么啊
Who gives a frog's fat ass why?
这又不是漫展 傻♥逼♥
This ain't Comic-Con, bitches.
唯一重要的是它想搞死我们
All that matters is that it wants us dead.
然后我们还杀不死它
And we can't kill it.
她说的对 我们应该继续前进
She's right. We should just keep moving.
我真受够你的主意了
I'm done with your ideas.
汉尼拔·莱克特 食人医生
是你想着把汉尼拔·莱克特放出牢房♥的
You were the one who thought to let Hannibal Lecter out of his cell.
你的领导权限
Consider your leadership privileges...
取消了
revoked!
有时候即使你做了对的事情也不会成功
Sometimes you do the right thing and it doesn't work out.
但那不意味着那些事就不值得做了
That doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing.
这尼玛是谁告诉你的
Who the hell told you that?
我爸爸
My dad.
直到现在我才明白这是什么意思
Never knew what it meant until right now.
为什么拯救世界的非得是我们呢
Look, why is it up to us to save humanity?
怎么 你觉得别人就应该去拯救世界了
What, do you think someone else should do it?
你当然会这么想
Of course you do.
生来娇生惯养的家伙
The kid who's always had everything done for him.
指望家里花钱赶走外星人
Maybe Mommy and Daddy can pay the alien to go away,
再给他买♥♥一辆奔驰车
buy him a new Mercedes--
你对我的家庭一无所知 白♥痴♥
Hey! You don't know my family, dude.
住手
That's enough!
你知道什么 我家一无所有了
You don't know me. My family has nothing!
只剩汽车经销店 豪♥宅♥和游艇了
Oh, yeah? Except for a car dealership and a mansion and a yacht!
店已经倒闭了
No, the dealership is gone.
我家彻底破产了
It's all gone.
所以他们才送我去营地
That's why they sent me to camp, man.
可是
It's...
大家谁不知道
It's just stuff.
还不是因为我爱慕虚荣
I don't know who I am without all that stuff.
而且 我爸也被带走了
And... they're taking my dad.
他都要进监狱了
He's going to jail.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
有情况
Ah, here we go.
很抱歉我撞了你 处理一下吧
I'm sorry I head-butted you. You should clean that up.
没关系 很抱歉打了你
Yeah, that's fine. Sorry for... punching you.
是菲尔丁博士
It's Dr. Fielding.
他在联络我们 我们得抓紧了
电影精选列表