Come on, man. Dude, hurry up! Just put it in there.
你是不是傻
What are you,dumb?
我不傻
I'm not dumb.
来 加布里埃尔 我帮你
Here, Gabriel. Let me help you.
我想要这辆 这上边贴着瓦坎达万岁
I want this one, it's got a 'Wakanda Forever' sticker.
你咋了
Hey... what's wrong?
我不能和你们一起去了
I can't go with you.
为啥
Why not?
我不会骑自行车
I can't ride a bike.
我没学过
I never learned.
没关系
It's okay.
你们不带我走也行
You guys can go without me.
-太好了 走吧 -不行
- Cool, we out! - No.
假如我们回到你的营地
We got back down to your camp
所有人离你而去
and everyone left you,
你感觉如何
how did that make you feel?
好了 你站在亚历克斯那一边
All right, you get on one side of Alex
你站在另一边
and you get on the other,
我们让他慢慢跟上速度
and we'll get him up to speed.
-明白了 -行吗
- Gotcha. - All right?
我会扶着你的
I won't let you fall.
你们这是
You guys are...
我
I...
你可以的
You got this.
把脚放回踏板上
Put your feet back on the pedal.
最重要是一直动着
The key is to get moving.
你骑得越快 就越容易保持平衡
The faster you go, the easier it is to stay balanced.
真的吗
Are you sure about this?
并不
No.
很好 很棒
Good, you're good.
现在 继续这样做
Now, just keep doing that.
我不 我不知道我行不行
I don't... I don't know if I can do this.
亚历克斯啊
Alex.
你已经学会骑车了
You're already doing it.
你学会了
You're doing it!
你学会了
You're doing it.
冲啊 老弟
Yeah, boy!
看看他
Look at him.
我的天 老铁们 我成功了
Oh my God. Oh my God, you guys. I'm doing it!
这太有趣了 你
This is so much fun, you--
哦 亚历克斯
Oh! Alex?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他死了吗
Yo, is he dead?
亚历克斯
Alex?
你还好吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Yo, you good?
你还好吗
You okay?
我滴乖
Holy sh...
是啊 这感觉就像我滴
Yeah, like holy...
乖乖
shit!
你还好吧
You all right?
我们就是去那吗
Is that where we're going?
在那儿
There!
伙计 这地方真是一团糟
Man, this place is trashed.
看起来空荡荡的
Looks empty.
老铁们 我不…
Guys, I don't...
没人 呃
Nobody's, uh...
啥玩意儿
What?
你们去吧
You guys go ahead.
我就呆在后面看着点咱们的自行车
I'll just stay back and watch our bikes.
啥
What?
哦 是这样
Oh, yeah,
因为外星人没准会骑走我们的自行车
because the aliens wanna jack our mountain bikes.
是的 强盗也可能顺走他们
Yeah, looters could take them.
是的 应该有人留下来看着
Yeah, someone should stay and watch.
随便你 老弟
Whatever, man.
有人吗
Hello?
警官
Officers?
嘘 如果这里有人怎么办
Shh! What if people are in here?
-你啥意思 -嘘
- What do you mean? - "shh"
我要是看见一个骑走三轮车的小丑 我就跑
If I see a clown on a tricycle, I'm out.
-是的 我们应该回去 -不
- Yes, we should go back. - No!
我们总是一往无前
We always move forward.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 办公室
Okay, offices.
什么 这是一个警告
What? It's a warning.
洛杉矶区域核武器授权
"Nuclear weapons authorized for Los Angeles Basin.
欧洲毁灭了
Europe destroyed.
亚洲 几乎沦陷
Asia... decimated."
有人吗
Hello?
首要任务
"Primary directive:
找到外星能量源
locate alien power source."
什么
What?
有人吗
Anybody?
嘿
Hey.
别害怕
Oh, hey. Don't be scared.
过来
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
亚历克斯
Alex.
我叫卢
My name's Lou.
看到那串钥匙了吗
See those keys right there?
你能拿给我吗
Can you get 'em for me?
亚历克斯 你不会相信我刚才看到的
Alex, you're not gonna believe what I just saw, man.
糟的不能在糟了
It can't get any worse.
该死 啥情况
Oh, shit! What...
他想让我放他走
He wants me to let him go.
什么 你 哦 不
What, you-- Oh, no.
不 那不会发生的
No, that's not going to happen.
今天不行 没门儿
Not today. Not at all.
发生什么事
What's going on?
哦 是吗
Oh, what?
他们就那么疏散了然后把我留在这里
They just evacuate and leave me in here?
不管那些上面可能要了我的命的东西吗
So whatever it is up there can kill me?
他们是外星人
They're aliens.
而当他们进来时我建议你最好闭上嘴
And I suggest you keep your mouth closed when they get up in here,
因为
'cause...
当它
When it...
你犯了什么事儿
What'd you do?
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
外面有点疯狂
Yeah, it got a little crazy out there.
亚历克斯 你可以站这儿耗着一整天
Look, Alex, you can stay here and flirt with Buffalo Bill all day long.
好吗 但让我们先把太空钥匙这事解决
All right? But let's get rid of that astro-key
这样没准有人可以结束这一切
so someone can stop this thing.
所以那钥匙能阻止这件事是吗
So that key's gonna stop this thing?
得了吧 小兄弟
Come on, man.
大流士 决定他人的生死不应该是我们的工作
Dariush, it shouldn't be our job to decide who lives and who dies.
是啊 但现在是了 亚历克斯
Yeah. But right now it is, Alex.
警♥察♥把他放在这里肯定是有原因的
The police obviously put him in here for a reason.
好吧 我是说 我们尊重警♥察♥的决定
All right, and I say... we respect their decision,
而且我是黑人
and I'm black!
他可能是个骗子
And he's probably a diddler.
没有人应该被关在笼子里
No one deserves to be left in a cage.
是的 除非你是个杀人犯
Yeah, unless you're a murderer!
我觉得我们应该放了他
I say we let him go.
你怎么说 亚历克斯 就差你一票了
What do you say, Alex? You're the final vote.
好吧 听着 我家里还有个孩子
Okay. Look, I got a boy at home.
如果你把我留在这里…
And if you leave me in here...
我肯定活不成
I'm gonna die.
没有哪个男孩活该失去父亲 对吧
No boy deserves to lose his dad like that, right?
我的意思是…
电影精选列表