He's trying to contact us. We gotta go.
也许我们应该找些衣服换掉
Maybe we should try to find some clothes?
那怪物会不会是靠气味追踪我们
No clue what that thing can track, it might be our scent.
那我们去找吧
Then let's go.
我希望这里有麦当劳
I hope they got a McDonald's in here,
我要吃两个麦当劳和一个冰淇淋
I need me, like, two McDoubles and an ice cream.
快点 快进去
Hurry, come on. Gotta get inside.
我知道楼下有个古驰店 走吧
Come on. I know Gucci's downstairs, let's go.
你们觉得
Yo. You guys...
外星人要怎么对付这个
How do you think an alien would do against this?
来了结恩怨吧
The circle is complete!
我现在是你的大♥师♥
I am your master now.
错了 台词是
No, the line is,
恩怨可以了结了 现在我成了大♥师♥
"The circle is now complete. Now I am the master."
你就喜欢在妹子面前显摆
Okay, we really need to get you a girl.
我真是自讨没趣
Gotta cut this shit out.
《星际迷航》是你的强项
You know too much about this Star Trek shit.
是《星球大战》好吗
It's Star Wars.
换装备吧
It's time for a change.
很抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
那本小册子对你一定很重要
That pamphlet must mean a lot to you.
你一路都带着它
For you to bring it all the way here.
不是我带着它
I didn't bring it here.
是它带领着我
It brought me.
你为什么要离家出走呢
Well then, why did you leave home?
因为我爸重男轻女
Let's just say dad wanted a boy.
真真 你在干嘛
Zhenzhen, what are you doing?
那可是你的精神支撑
That's what brought you here.
以前是
Yeah, but...
现在是你们
this is why I'm staying.
没事了 走吧
Let it go, man.
来吧
Come on.
♪ 动次打次 动次打次 ♪
♪ With a little bit of, uh uh And a little bit of, uh uh ♪
♪ 热血澎湃 欲♥火♥焚身 ♪
♪ I was like, "Good gracious Ass is bodacious" ♪
♪ 意乱情迷 情难自禁 ♪
♪ Flirtatious, tryin' to show patience ♪
♪ 热火朝天 炸裂气氛 ♪
♪ It's gettin' hot in herre So hot ♪
♪ 摆脱束缚 ♪
♪ So take off all your clothes ♪
♪ 欲♥火♥焚身 脱♥光♥时分 ♪
♪ I am, gettin' so hot I wanna take my clothes off ♪
看这个像什么
Guys! Guys!
什么
What's up?
天行者时装手办
Yeah, Mannequin Skywalker.
-亚历克斯 -你又来
- Alex... - Man, if you don't...
好嘛 我不说你了
No, you know what? That was-- That shit was funny.
有你的
That was pretty good. Give me some.
拜托 不会吧
Aw, come on, man.
别说我又要教你一次
Don't tell me we gotta teach you again?
1973年款福特野马马赫1
1973 Ford Mustang Mach One.
我爸有一辆类似的
My dad had one just like it.
那代野马没有行车电脑
That Mustang doesn't have any computers
也没有会被脉冲波影响的电子设备吧
or anything that can be fried by the pulse, right?
是的
Right.
来吧 我来开
Come on! I'm driving!
我坐前面
Let's go! Shotgun.
终于有一辆靠谱的交通工具了
Finally got some real wheels up in here, let's go!
飙起来吧
Yes! Let's ride.
不可思议
Oh, my God.
我坐后面
Whoo! I'm getting in the back.
动起来
Let's roll! Yeah!
开动吧
Let's go. Hit it.
启动啊
Start this shit up!
我不会开手动挡
I can't drive a stick.
♪ 骚年艾斯·库柏 冲出康普顿 ♪
♪ Straight outta Compton Crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube ♪
♪ 加入帮派N.W.A ♪
♪ From the gang called... With Attitudes ♪
♪ 谁要惹我 那霰弹枪先声夺人 ♪
♪ When I'm called off, I got a sawed off ♪
♪ 扣下扳机 轰轰倒地 ♪
♪ Squeeze the trigger And bodies are hauled off ♪
♪ 你这个小样 也敢惹我 ♪
♪ You too, boy, if ya... with me ♪
♪ 警♥察♥叔叔都救不了你 ♪
♪ The police are gonna Have to come and get me ♪
♪ 哪次不是这样 打你个屁滚尿流 ♪
♪ Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin' out ♪
♪ 你们傻吊一群 ♪
♪ For the punk mother... That's showing out ♪
♪ 满口喷粪 是不是欠抽 ♪
♪ Start to mumble, they wanna rumble ♪
♪ 像收拾秋葵 一通乱炖 ♪
♪ Mix 'em and cook 'em In a pot like gumbo ♪
抓紧点
Hold on tight.
♪ 枪管瞄准屁屁突突 ♪
♪ With a gat that's pointed at yo ass ♪
♪ 乖乖认怂 我说到做到 ♪
♪ So give it up smooth Ain't no tellin' when I'm down for-- ♪
该死
Oh, shit!
它在车顶
It's on top of the roof!
抓紧
Hang on!
我去 它在哪儿
Oh, shit, where's it at?
甩掉它了
It's gone. Gimme some.
终于摆脱了
Oh, it's gone! Yes!
跳车
Jump!
啥
What?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
跳 快跳
Jump! Jump!
跳车
Jump!
真有你的 真真
Way to go, Zhenzhen!
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
没问题
Yeah, I think so.
伙计们 钥匙不见了
Guys. Guys! I don't have the key.
可能在车里
It's probably in the car.
我们得去拿回来
We need that key.
该死的
Damn it.
-该死 该死 -你要干嘛
- Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. - Where you going?
去拿钥匙
To get the key.
我们杀不死那怪物 它会复活
No way we can kill that thing, it's just gonna reanimate.
但是我们需要那把钥匙来终结战争
Yeah, but... but we need that key to finish this off.
如果你下去 你会死的
You're gonna die if you go down there.
她说得对 我们一起去
She's right, we'll go together.
四个一起死光光
So all four of us can die?
我一直以为你是最理智的
I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.
该我出场了
It's my turn.
我的名字来自古波斯王大流士一世
Did you know I was named after the ancient King of Persia, Darius?
你知道大流士最大的对手
Well, do you know who Darius's greatest rival ever was,
唯一打败他的人是谁吗
the only one to ever defeat him?
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great.
你懂我的意思
Yeah, I knew you'd know that.
这一次
this time...
大流士将成为英雄
Darius gets to be the hero.
祝你好运
Good luck.
加油
Come on!
不好
Oh, shit.
我拿到了
Oh, I got it. I got it!
我拿到了
I got it.
太棒了
Yeah! Yes! Yes.
我拿到钥匙了
I got the key.
你后面
Hey, behind you!
什么
What?
我拿到了啊
I got it.
大流士 你后面
No! Dariush, behind you!
我们得下去
We gotta go.
快点 大流士
Come on, Dariush!
走吧 快跑
Go, run!
小心点 我们得走了
Look out! We gotta go!
你还好吗
Come on. You okay?
-伤口看起来很深 -我没事
- That cut looks terrible. - I'm okay, I'm all right.
我们把钥匙带去喷气推进实验室
Let's just get this key to JPL.
你刚才开车太酷了
That was really cool driving back there.
我可做不到
I couldn't have done that.
你只是不自信
You don't give yourself enough credit.
女孩都喜欢勇敢的男生
电影精选列表