Yeah, using fusion pumped X-ray lasers
我读到过
I read about that.
别管他 他啥都懂 你接着说
Never mind him. He knows everything. Keep going.
柯林斯少校给你们的钥匙
The key that Major Collins gave you
里面有外星人在轨道上的母舰的坐标
contains the coordinates of the alien mothership in high orbit.
我们可以摧毁母舰
We can destroy the mothership.
你们是我们最后的希望了
You're our last hope.
好的 我们还要做啥来让这玩意儿启动
Okay, what else do we need to do to get this shit started?
你们需要调整屋顶上的卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥
You need to realign the satellite dish on the roof,
然后找个能用的电脑
then get a working computer
把柯林斯少校
and load the coordinates
给你们的坐标输进去
Major Collins gave you.
然后启动圣剑
Then activate Excalibur.
好 我去屋顶
All right, I'll go to the roof
不 加布里埃尔
No, Gabriel
你们启动程序 我去屋顶
You guys load the programs. I'm gonna go to the roof.
而且你受伤了 只有他能保护你
Plus you're hurt and he's the only one keeping you alive.
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
你恐高啊
You're afraid of heights!
我什么都恐
I'm scared of everything.
可是该轮到我了
It's my turn.
告诉真真
Tell Zhenzhen
记得把我的表还给我
I'm gonna want my watch back.
还有如果我死了
And if I die...
告诉她我爱她
tell her I love her.
不不不 等等 别说我爱她
Actually, wait... don't tell her I love her
就说我对她有意思
just tell her I was into her.
我怕说爱会吓坏她
I don't want to freak her out with the "L" word.
快去吧
Just go!
开关呢
Switches...
我天 这么高
Oh, my God. That's tall.
别往下看
Don't look down.
别往下看
Don't look down.
开关
Switches.
四 三
Four, three,
二 一
two, one.
四 三 二 一
Four, three, two, one.
我的天 她成功把电力恢复了
Shit, she actually got the power back on.
棒 好的
Yes! Okay.
好样的 你看到背后的监视器了没
Good. Do you see the monitors at the back of the room?
看看控制区管用吗
Are the control stations working?
还能用
Yeah. Yeah!
电脑还管用
The computers are working.
完美
Excellent.
开着呢
It's on.
现在插入加密钥匙
Now insert the crypto-key.
好了 好了
I got it. I got it!
好的 你的朋友把接收器调好了没
Okay, did your friend move the dish yet?
没呢 我能看到他
No, I see him
不过他还没调好呢
but he hasn't moved it yet.
那你启动圣剑前 必须等等了
Then you have to wait before you launch Excalibur.
别往下看
Don't look down.
你可以的
You can do this.
我的天
Shit!
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
把广播打开
Activate the PA system.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
上帝是你吗
God?
你身后 往下看
Behind you, look down!
快啊 快 亚历克斯
Go, hurry, Alex!
我的天
Oh, God!
他成功了
Oh, he did it!
天呐
God!
不
No...
不啊
No!
孩子 圣剑需要两个人来启动
Son, Excalibur needs two people to launch it.
他晕过去了
Shit, he passed out.
醒醒 醒醒
Hey, get up! Get up!
你需要另一个朋友来帮你了
One of your other friends is going to have to help you.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
亚历克斯 真真
Alex! Zhenzhen!
大流士现在情况不妙
Dariush is in bad shape
我一个人不能操作
and I can't do this alone.
从保险箱里把两个启动钥匙拿出来
Get the two launch keys from the safe locker.
等你找到了告诉我
Let me know when you're there
我会告诉你密♥码♥
and I'll give you the code.
噢 不
Oh, no!
我♥操♥ 操
F... f...
好
Okay.
输入
Punch in...
九六三二二
nine, six, three, two, two,
一零三
one, zero, three.
打开了就告诉我
Tell me when you've got it open.
呃
Uh...
不
No.
我说的是 九六三二二
I said, nine, six, three, two, two,
一零三
one, zero, three.
操
Fuck!
密♥码♥是 九六三二
The code, nine, six, three, one...
不 不 加布里埃尔
No, no, no! Gabriel.
我给你写下来了
I wrote it down for you.
有我呢 兄弟
I got you, brother.
我的天 谢了 谢了
Oh, my God. Thanks. Thank you.
快
Hurry up.
好 三二二一
Okay. Okay. Three, two, two, one...
好的
Okay!
我拿到了 我拿到了
I got 'em! I got 'em!
一定要保证它俩同时插入
It is imperative that they are inserted at the same time.
不 他又晕过去了
Oh, shit, he passed out again.
大流士 嘿
Dariush. Hey.
我们没时间了 孩子
We are running out of time, son!
醒醒 醒醒
Hey, wake up. Wake up!
我们没时间了 孩子
We are running out of time, son!
可是 我不行啊
I can't. I can't!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
真真
Zhenzhen!
快来 我们要这样做
Come on, we gotta do this!
做什么
What do we do?
就是这个
Right here, okay.
插这里吗 对
Right here? Yeah.
听我口令 好吗
On my mark, okay?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
来抓我啊
Come at me, bitch!
你来抓我啊 傻
Come get me, mother...
来啊
Come on
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你用信♥号♥♥枪杀不了它
You can't kill that with a flare gun
是的 不过我知道什么能杀它
No. But I know what can.
启动圣剑 然后来外面找我
Launch Excalibur, then meet me outside.
我去 我们快走 快快快
Oh, shit, we gotta go! Come on. Come on. Go!
我们要再试一次
We gotta try this again
准备好没 再来一次
Ready? Try this again.
我们必须要了结这一切
We gotta put an end to this, okay?
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one, go!
好的
Oh, yes!
我们成功了
We did it! Yes!
现在立刻离开这里
Now, get out of there immediately.
我这就派两队人去接你们
We're sending two units to pick you up
那里不安全
The building is not safe.
来啊
电影精选列表