I mean...
你准备带着这种感觉度过余生吗
you ready to live with that?
你保证不伤害我们吗
Do you promise not to hurt us?
是的 我保证不会伤害你 伙计
Yeah, I promise not to hurt you, man.
等我们离开
Wait until we leave.
你就可以走了
Then you can go.
为什么你的表在脉冲过后没坏呢
How is your watch still working after the pulse?
它不是电子表 是机械的
It's not electronic, it's mechanical.
确实不错 对吧
Yo, he's doing good, right?
当心
Yo. Watch out!
这是我爸爸的表
It was my dad's.
他 呃…把它给你了
He, uh... Gave it to you?
是的 他给了我
Yeah, he gave it to me.
你会骑了 亚历克斯 骑得不错
You got this, Alex. You doing good, man!
救命
Help!
停车
Stop!
呆在原地 别动
Stay where you are. Do not move!
同一边 同一边 同一边
Same side. Same side. Same side!
孩子们 孩子们
Kids! Kids!
你几个小时前就应该撤离了 我们在打仗
You should've evacuated hours ago. We're at war.
先生 袭击开始时我们在山上
Sir, we were in the mountains when the attacks started.
你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Can you tell us what's going on?
攻击范围多大
How big is the attack?
打到了全国最好的奔驰4s店了吗
Did it reach the nation's finest Mercedes dealership?
哥们 你搞啥
Dude, how can you...
那是我爸的店 我是将来的继承人
My dad owns it. I'm the future heir.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我只能告诉你你在这里不安全
All I can tell you is you are not safe here.
所有人都上车去
Everyone on the bus right now.
坐车去疏散中心
It'll take you to the evacuation center.
走吧
Let's go!
等 等 等一下
Knock it off! Wait! Hey! Stop!
怎么了
What?
你需要把这把钥匙带到帕萨迪娜
You need to take this key to Pasadena.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get this?
一位来自空间站的宇航员给了我们
An astronaut from the space station gave it to us.
她说我们需要把它送到喷气推进实验室
She said we need to take it to JPL.
钥匙上的东西能阻止外星人们入侵
What's on that key can stop the aliens.
你得把它送到帕萨迪娜的
You need to get that
喷气推进实验室的菲尔丁医生手里
to JPL in Pasadena to a Dr. Fielding.
我们一整天都在从喷气推进实验室的
We've been receiving Morse code
菲尔丁医生那里收到摩斯电码
from a Dr. Fielding at JPL all day.
找到这把钥匙就是首要目标 谢谢你们
Finding this key has been the primary objective. Thanks, kid.
你可能拯救了世界
You may have just saved the world.
现在交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
好了 我们得走了 动起来 现在
Okay, we need to go. Move out. Now!
我们做到了 哟 我们成功了
We did it! Yo, we did--
哟 我很开心告诉你们都下山去
Yo, I am so happy I told y'all to go down the hill.
干得好 孩子们 你们做到了
Great job, guys, you did it.
是的 我们做到了 快上去
Yeah, we did it. Now move your ass.
出发
Let's go!
我们做到了
Yo. We did it.
真真 我们做到了
Zhenzhen, we did it.
是啊 走啦
Yeah. Let's go.
看
Look!
他们出发了
There they go.
哦 我 靠
Oh, my... Shit!
亚历克斯 你没事吧
Alex, are you okay?
亚历克斯
Alex!
离开这里
Get out of here.
走 哪个门被堵住了
Go! Which door is blocked?
找掩护
Take cover!
走
Go.
快走
Come on!
走 快走
Let's go! Move!
快走 我们得离开这里 伙计
Let's go. We gotta get out of here, man!
离开这里
Get out of here.
踢它
Kick it!
走 走 走
Go! Go, go, go!
快走 出去
Let's go, out!
走 该死
Go! Oh, shit!
走另一条路
Go the other way.
小心狗
Watch out for the dogs!
快走
Come on!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
把头低下 伙计
Keep your head down, man!
天啊 哦 不
Holy shit! Oh, no!
带上这个 你在做什么
Pick this up with me. What are you doing?
带上它 你得离开这里
Pick it up with me. You gotta get out of here.
我们会带你出去的 停下 你得走了
We're gonna get you out! Stop, you gotta go.
我自己动不了
I can't move it by myself!
你得走了
You have to go.
真真 去拿收音机
Yo, Zhenzhen, get the radio.
快点 我们不能丢下你
Come on, we can't leave you.
停下来 停下来
Stop. Stop.
没事的
It's okay.
现在由你接管了 好吗
It's on you now. Okay?
别管我了
You have to let me go.
不 不 我不能
No, no, I... I can't!
不 不要
No! Stop!
拿着这把钥匙 来 拿着它
Take this key. Here, take it.
答应我
Promise me.
答应我
Promise me...
你不会让任何事阻止你
you will not let anything stop you.
好吗
Okay?
好了 走吧 去吧
Okay, now go. Go!
现在 走
Now! Move!
快走
Come on!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
我告诉过你们那是个馊主意
I told you that was a stupid idea.
你们这帮傻缺儿差点害死我
You idiots almost got me killed.
我压根儿不想去夏令营
I don't even wanna be at summer camp.
我应该在卡波吃着果冻踢着别人的屁♥股♥
I should be in Cabo taking jelly shots off someone's ass cheeks.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
你们觉得抢夺这些之后又会是什么
What do you think these things are after?
可能是食物吗 资源
Food maybe? Resources?
可能他们的星球资源枯竭
It's possible their planet went dry and
然后就来袭击我们的星球了
they came to raid ours.
为什么这么说
What gives you that idea?
外星人入侵的电影不都是这样的吗
Nothing! It's the most common invasion movie plot.
也许他们是来找对象的
Maybe they're here to find mates.
这就解释了之前和大流士的色情约会
that would explain the erotic rendezvous with Dariush earlier.
不 我们不会那么做的 好吗
Hey, whoa. No. We're not gonna do all that, okay?
那完全是柏拉图式的
That was strictly platonic.
我们往北走 好吗 去沙漠
Let's just head north, okay? To the desert.
离那东西越远越好 好吗
Get as far away from that thing as we can get, all right?
越远越好
- As far away--
那些东西是不可能远离的
There is no away from those things.
真真说的没错
Zhenzhen's right.
我们唯一能活下来的办法
The only way we're going to survive
就是把这把钥匙交给菲尔丁医生
is if we get this key to Dr.Fielding.
这就是那名士兵要做的
It's what that soldier was gonna do.
他死了
He died.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
如果一帮吊炸天的陆战队员都不能
if a bunch of bad-ass marines can't get that key
躲开轰炸把钥匙送到40英里开外的地方
40 feet away without getting deep fried,
是什么让你觉得我们能跑40英里
what makes you think that we can get it 40 miles?
我们必须这样做
We have to.
啥
What?
现在全靠我们了
It's on us.
好吧 我们哪儿也不去
电影精选列表