I'm told girls find bravery attractive.
我没那么勇敢
I've never really had much of that.
可有些女孩觉得
But somegirls
善良吸引人
find bravery attractive.
如果我们能活得下去
If we can survive this
也许我们能一起去
Maybe we can do something together
看个电影什么的
like watch movies.
不好意思 我的中文学的不好
I'm sorry, my Mandarin is rudimentary.
你说的什么意思
What did you say?
你说了什么啊
What did you say?
真真 我不会讲中文啊
Zhenzhen, I don't actually speak Mandarin.
你到底说了啥
What did you say?
快看 喷气推进实验室
Yo, look! Look, JPL.
走吧 快来
Let's go. Come on!
这地方被重重袭击过 建筑都被摧毁了
Man, this place got hit hard. The building is destroyed.
没有人能幸存
Nobody can survive that.
他还在里面
He's still here.
菲尔丁博士还在里面
Dr. Fielding's still here!
从这边走
This way!
如果我们能活着出来
If we get out of this alive,
美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局得付我的医疗费
NASA's paying for my therapy.
他们在测试等离子火箭
They're testing plasma rockets.
喷射温度比太阳表面还热
Those things burn hotter than the surface of the Sun.
我们抓紧时间把钥匙给菲尔丁博士
Look, all we gotta do is get this key to Dr. Fielding
你回头再研究好吗
then you can look at all the nerd porn you want.
菲尔丁博士 菲尔丁博士
Dr. Fielding! Dr. Fielding!
我们有钥匙了
We have the key, sir.
菲尔丁博士 钥匙在我们这儿
Dr. Fielding, we have the key.
菲尔丁博士 菲尔丁博士
Dr. Fielding. Dr. Fielding.
菲尔丁博士 我们拿到钥匙了
Dr. Fielding! We have the key, sir!
在这儿
Over here.
大伙过来
Guys!
菲尔丁博士
Dr. Fielding.
他死了
He's dead, guys.
信♥号♥♥是怎么回事
But how?
我们失败了
We've failed.
都结束了
It's over.
平心而论
let's be honest, guys.
我们这个团队都是些什么人
Who do we think we are?
书呆子
Nerd.
不良少年
Criminal.
孤儿
Orphan.
可怜虫
A joke.
我要去
I guess I'll...
寻找父母了
go try and find my parents.
我也是
Me too.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这瓶酒还没开封
They didn't even get to open this.
既然我们都会死
Well, since we're all gonna die together,
何不一醉方休
may I propose a toast?
真扯 这居然是1969年的
Oh, crap. This is from 1969!
第一次喝酒
I mean, could at least get some fresh wine
就遇上过期的东西
if this is gonna be my first time, right?
城♥堡♥ 我是水晶宫
Citadel, this is Crystal Palace.
那是什么
What? What was that? Go! What the heck?
城♥堡♥
·Citadel...
我是水晶宫 收到请回复
this is Crystal Palace. Do you copy?
城♥堡♥收到
We're here, over!
城♥堡♥ 请表明身份
Citadel, identify yourself.
你是哪位
What is your name, ma'am? Over!
我是亚历克斯
I'm Alex
那你多大了呢
How old are you?
我十三岁
I'm thirteen.
还有我想问一下 你是谁
And if you don't mind me asking, who are we talking to?
我是乔治·库利将军
This is General George Khoury
现在在夏延山
at Cheyenne Mountain.
实验所里还有人活着吗
Is anyone alive at JPL?
菲尔丁博士在吗
Is Dr. Fielding there?
这里就我们四个 其他人都死了
There are four of us, everyone else is dead.
那个宇航员死前派我们来的
The astronaut sent us, before she died.
你们是柯林斯少校派来的
You were sent by Major Collins?
对啊 所以我们才来的
Yeah, that's why we came.
她给了我们把钥匙
She gave us the key
还说了什么关于圣剑的事
and said something about Excalibur.
等等 你们现在拿着加密钥匙吗
What, you have the crypto-key in your possession?
对 快告诉我们要做什么
That's right. What do we need to do to get it to work?
什么也不做
Nothing.
你们快离开那里吧
You need to get out of there.
抱歉 都结束了
I'm... I'm sorry. It's over.
你们现在做什么都没法阻止那东西了
There's nothing you kids can do against this thing.
你们快离开吧
Now get out of there immediately
我会派两队人去接你们
We're sending two units to pick you
不行
No.
孩子你说啥
What did you say, son?
我说不行
I said no.
我已经答应她了
I made a promise
什么也别想阻止我
I wouldn't let anything stop me.
所以我要继续
So I'm gonna keep trying
你要是想帮忙的话我会更顺利
And it will be a lot easier if you would help me.
我们可不是大老远跑来这儿选择放弃的
We didn't come all this way to give up now.
我们已经受够了被人告诉
We're done being told
能做什么不能做什么
what we can and can't do.
我们穿越了半个加州南部
We made it across half of southern California.
穿过外星人和军队
Past aliens and soldiers.
还有个骗子
A diddler!
别忘了那个骗子
Don't forget about the diddler.
一路来到了这儿
All the way here.
路上没人帮我们
Nobody helped us get here.
我们只有彼此
All we had was each other.
所以你听好了
So you're gonna listen to me
我们可不是小孩儿了
because we're not kids anymore,
并且我们是你现在最好的希望
and we're the best chance you've got.
所以我再问你一次 将军
I'm going to ask you one more time, General.
我们应该做什么
What do we need to do to get this thing working?
好吧 一个人去地下室
All right, someone needs to go down to the basement
去把应急发电机打开
to the basement and fire up the emergency generators.
按顺序把他们
Start them in sequence,
准确地每隔四秒开启
exactly four seconds apart.
派你们最快的 最强壮的
Send your fastest, strongest--
我去做
I'll do it!
抱歉 这听起来可像是个小女孩儿
I'm sorry, that sounded like a young girl.
没错 外星人在她面前毫无办法
Oh, yeah! Aliens don't stand a chance against her.
好吧 你们需要爬过通风管道
All right! You need to climb through the vent.
直到电力恢复为止
The vault door won't open
保险库门不会打开
until the power is back on.
懂了
Got it.
听着
Look...
你们在实验所里现在并不安全
You're not safe at JPL.
你听到每隔四秒了对吗
Did you hear the four seconds part?
要是这样不管用的话
If this doesn't work
我需要确保
I need to make sure...
你需要用这个来计时
You're gonna need to time it.
保护好它
Take care of it.
还有你自己
And yourself.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would be proud.
我们在做的是什么
What are we doing?
圣剑又是什么
What is Excalibur?
圣剑是个冷战防御项目
Excalibur was a Cold War defense project.
它是为了击落俄♥国♥导弹
It was meant to shoot down
而研制的
Russian missiles.
对 用核聚变X光激光发射器
电影精选列表