再重复一遍 我们没看到飞船
I repeat, we do not see the ship.
我看到了
I do.
就在窗户外面
It's right outside the window.
科特斯死了
Cortez is dead.
把位置坐标发给实验室的菲尔丁博士
Send the coordinates to Dr. Fielding at JPL.
JPL: 喷气推进实验室喷气推进实验室
肯
Ken!
我不会看坐标
I don't read the coordinates.
我需要他们立刻来实验室
I need them here at JPL.
柯林斯少校 手动操作
Major Collins, go to manual.
把坐标输入密♥码♥器
Put the coordinates on the crypto-key
你亲自把它带给实验室的菲尔丁博士
and get it down to Dr. Fielding at JPL yourself.
快啊 拜托
Come on! Come on!
柯林斯少校 离开那儿
Major Collins, get out of there.
你的矫正器呢
Where's your retainer?
妈妈 美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局正在
Mom, NASA's testing
实验一种新型的固体火箭燃料
new boosters using solid rocket fuel.
NASA: 美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
这些助燃剂可以焚掉所有东西
Those things can incinerate anything.
我们还忘了什么吗
Anything else we're forgetting?
遮光屏 很好
Sunscreen, good.
小东西 你准备好了吗
You ready, bud?
再等一会会儿
Just a few more minutes.
宝贝 你不该再坐在那张椅子上了
Sweetie, you don't need any more time in that chair.
如果你是担心我的坐姿
If you're worried about my posture,
这张椅子是符合人体工程学的
this chair is ergonomic.
看吧 我的背是完美贴合椅背的
Look, my spine just perfectly aligns.
亚历克斯 亲爱的
Alex, honey,
这些屏幕之外有整整一个世界
there is a whole world out there beyond these screens.
没有什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
你会交到好朋友
You're gonna make friends.
我有朋友
I have friends.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
♪ 只穿高级定制 ♪
♪ Ooh! Only wear designer, esskeetit ♪
♪ 开着魅影出游 ♪
♪ Ooh! Hoppin' out the Wraith, esskeetit ♪
♪ 让你伴侣为我倾心 ♪
♪ Smashin' on your... esskeetit ♪
♪ 肆意挥霍 不受限制 ♪
♪ Runnin' up a check with no limit ♪
♪ 尽兴跳舞 尽兴跳舞 ♪
♪ Poppin' on, poppin' on, poppin' on Chill! ♪
♪ 买♥♥新车 换个 拿到新单 ♪
♪ Got a new car, got a new... And I got a new deal ♪
♪ 只穿高级定制 ♪
♪ Ooh! Only wear designer, esskeetit ♪
♪ 开着魅影出游 ♪
♪ Hoppin' out the Wraith, esskeetit ♪
♪ 让你伴侣为我倾心 ♪
♪ Smashin' on your... esskeetit ♪
♪ 肆意挥霍 不受限制 ♪
♪ Runnin' up a check with no limit ♪
♪ 尽兴跳舞 尽兴跳舞 ♪
♪ Poppin' on, poppin' on, poppin' on ♪
♪ 买♥♥新车 换个 拿到新单 ♪
♪ Got a new car, got a new... And I got a new deal ♪
-拜 老妈 -拜 宝贝
- Bye, Mom. - Bye, baby.
你会遇到很多可爱的女孩 大流士
Gonna be a lot of cute girls up there, Dariush,
迷死她们
knock 'em dead.
别这么变♥态♥ 老爸
Don't be a creep, Dad.
大流士
Dariush...
儿子 我爱你
I love you, son.
无论怎样
No matter what.
好了 雅可比 我们走
All right, Jacobi, let's bounce.
你们再说一遍你们是啥关系呢
What did you say your relationship was again?
她是我侄女儿
She's my niece.
我嫂子的女儿
It's my sister-in-law's.
你应该能看出来吧
You can kinda see it in the eyes.
你来这儿干什么
What's your business here?
她在卡马里奥参加一个拼字比赛
She's got a spelling bee out in Camarillo.
卡马里奥这个词里有几个L
How many L's in Camarillo?
你在美国会好运的
You're gonna do good in America.
好了 我们走 来吧
Okay. Let's go. Come on.
你很淡定啊 不 不够
You're light. Nope. More.
好了
There you go.
很乐意和你合作 小孩儿
Pleasure doing business with you, kid.
♪ 她从空中迷雾中坠落 ♪
♪ It drips on down in a mist from above ♪
♪ 她就是那个女孩 ♪
♪ She's just the girl ♪
♪ 她就是你渴望的那个女孩 ♪
♪ she's just the girl The girl you want ♪
去哪儿
Where to?
环球卫士夏令营 行
Rim of the World. Okay.
停运
你知道吗 我小的时候也去过夏令营
You know, I went to camp when I was a little girl.
你说过
You've said.
我就是在那儿遇到弗洛拉·本特沃思
That's where I met Flora Beetworth.
我是说 我遇到很多酷酷的人
I mean, I met a lot of cool people,
但是她是最酷的
but she was the coolest.
亚历克斯 别怕
It's okay, Alex.
你确定你想带着爸爸的手表吗
Are sure you wanna take your dad's watch?
妈妈 我会保管好这块手表的
Mom, I'll take care of the watch.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
加油 你一定行的
Come on, you can do this.
这会很不错的 看这儿多美啊
It's going to be great. Look how beautiful it is.
环球卫士
Rim of the World.
这儿一定会很棒的
This is gonna be so awesome.
你看这些和你同龄的孩子
Look at all the other kids your age.
亚历克斯 我是你的领队洛根
Alex! I am your leader, Logan.
现在 环视一周
Now, if you look around,
你会看到很多有趣的东西
you'll see a lot of interesting things.
第一个有意思的就是我们这位卡尔
First interesting thing we have is Carl right here.
他是学校里的黑人
He is the black man on the campus.
我们会教你黑人文化 注意
We gonna teach you about black culture, pay attention,
我们只演示一遍 准备好了吗
gonna only do this once. Ready?
响指 这就叫黑人式握手
Snap! That's called the black man handshake.
但我不想看你这样做 这只适合黑人
Okay, don't wanna see you doing that. Only for black people.
叠我衣服要像零售店那样 雅可比
Oh, hey, use retail method when folding my clothes, Jacobi.
好吗 我不想看到一点褶皱
Okay? I don't wanna see any creases.
-零售什么 -零售店方式
- Retail what? - Retail method.
那是什么意思
What's that?
有钱人那么做的 你不用明白
What rich people do. You wouldn't know anything about that.
最好别转过去 我会想扇你
Don't turn your back, I'll slap you.
他们是开玩笑的
They're just kidding.
亚历克斯 看 我们这儿有音乐
Alex, look, see we got music over here.
♪ 绿树还有这天空 ♪
♪ ...trees and the sky... ♪
音乐
Music!
来吧 亚历克斯 来跳个舞
Come on, Alex, dance a little bit.
你知道怎么跳舞吗
You know how to dance?
你一直想学弹吉他 还有跳舞
You always wanted to learn how to play guitar... and dancing.
继续 我来伴舞 别停 我来跳舞
Keep playing, I'm dancing. Keep playing, I'm dancing.
♪ 我很尴尬 女孩们也很尴尬 ♪
♪ I'm very uncomfortable These girls are uncomfortable ♪
抱歉 女士们
Oh, I'm sorry, ladies. Cool.
下次别唱原创了 唱点老少皆宜的
Maybe next time, no originals, play the people what they want.
我们走
Let's go.
会很棒的 相信我
It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
这位是康拉德 好的 康拉德他有点
Uh, this, this is Conrad right here, okay. Conrad, he's a little...
看看你遇到的这些人
Look at these people you're meeting.
切 康拉德
Sheesh, Conrad.
嗨 你在干嘛
Hey. What are you doing?
欢迎来冒险 小姜块儿
Welcome to the jungle, ginger nugget.
不 我们不能这么称呼他
Nope, can't call him that.
还有 把你的扭扭遮一下
Second of all, put your titties away.
什么 我的扭扭吗
What? These titties?
别动它了 我告诉过你穿整齐一点
Don't bounce the titties, I told you to put them away.
你衬衣怎么这么小 我都扣不上
Why's your shirt so small? It can't even connect.
你一定是亚历克斯
You must be Alex!
欢迎来到环球卫士探险营
Welcome to the Rim of the World Adventure Camp.
谢谢
Thanks.
来这儿是登记 报道
Back there is registration, get checked in,
得到你的客舱号♥码
get your cabin number.
然后我们会带你参加下午的活动
And we'll sign you up for some afternoon activities.
你会吹奏管乐吗
Hey, how are your pipes?
-什么 -我们的音乐剧今年
- What? - Our musical this year
是屋顶上的小提琴手
电影精选列表