一点都不卫生啊
Ugh! Not sanitary.
我们得走了 动起来
We gotta go. Come on.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我们走啥
Why are we leaving?
这地儿就是用来躲外星人的
This an alien-proof hiding spot.
-我们得帮他们 -然后送死吗
- We have to help them. - And die too?
-不必了吧 -走就是了
- No, thanks! - Just go! Go!
别说了 来吧
No, come on.
别 等一下
No, wait,
快看 是加布里埃尔
look... Gabriel!
等一下 等等啊喂
Wait! Wait, wait, wait.
现在咋办
Now what?
见鬼 不是吧
Aw, hell, naw, man!
该死 快走
Oh, shit! Come on!
走 走 走
Go, go, go. Go!
我勒个去
What the hell?
是康拉德
It's Conrad. Conrad.
康拉德 康拉德 喂 康拉德
Conrad. Conrad! Hey. Hey, Conrad.
是大流士
Dariush.
走 走
Go, go!
快点 加布里埃尔
Speed your ass up, Gabriel!
跟演《狂犬惊魂》似的
It's Cujo.
走啊
Go!
该死 快去捡舱门
Oh, shit, get the door!
-你说啥 -快捡舱门 捡舱门
- What? - Get the door! Get the door!
要来啦
It's coming.
-快点 进来 -我把门忘了
- Come on, get in here! - I forgot the door!
它在哪里 你看到了吗
Where is it? You see it?
我没看见
No. I don't see it!
兄弟们 快点 走吧
Guys, come on. Let's go!
-快走开 那狗就在外面 -走啊
- Leave! The dog is out there! - Leave!
你们在说啥
We can't hear you!
-走啊 狗在外面 -走啊
- Go away! The dog's out there. - Go!
快让他俩进来 快让他俩进来
We gotta let 'em in, we gotta let 'em in!
不行 你在干啥
No. What are you doing?
-让他俩进来 -不行
- Let them in. - No!
真真啊 真真
Zhenzhen? Zhenzhen.
别管了
Leave it alone!
喂 别碰按钮 住手啊
Come on! Leave the buttons alone. Stop it!
你想死吗
You wanna die?
糟了
Oh, shoot!
亚历克斯 不客气
Alex, you're welcome.
我刚帮你们火烧巨犬
I put the dog on fire for you guys!
不过加布里埃尔太自私 了
And Gabriel was selfish
他什么忙都不帮
and he didn't help at all.
我该按哪个按钮才能把这玩意儿打开
What button do I press to open this window?
帮我一下啊
Help me!
走
Go.
我想已经干掉它了
I think we got it.
我们为啥一直被追着跑啊
At what point do we trip Zhenzhen and keep running?
我可没报名参加这个比赛啊 哥们
I didn't sign up for this shit, man.
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
这还不是真的吗
What about this isn't real?
他只不过喷着口水追我们跑罢了
He just sneeze-jizzed all over us!
闭嘴 听你发牢骚我想不到东西
Just shut up, I can't think with your constant bitching.
我可以发牢骚 晓得不
Hey, I'm allowed to bitch, all right?
那东西刚把舌头伸进我嘴里
That thing had its tongue in my mouth.
你咋知道那是它的舌头
How do you know it was its tongue?
我们都不知道它们的解剖结构
We don't know their anatomy.
你在说啥
What are you saying?
实话实说 复杂的生物
Honestly, it's plausible that sophisticated creatures,
比如说外星的雄性
like alien males,
生殖器很可能长在头上
have cranial genitalia.
你是说他把丁丁塞到了我嘴里吗
It had its dick in my mouth?
是啊
Yeah.
兄弟们 我们要保持冷静 行吗
Guys, we need to stay calm, okay?
保持冷静
We need to stay calm.
冷静吗
Calm?
我可能刚刚吞下了一堆外星人卵
I just probably swallowed a load of alien babies
它们会变成小狗再从我的胸口跳出来
that are gonna turn into puppies and leap out of my chest.
我要找妈妈 她肯定会知道该咋办
I need to find my mom, she's gonna know what to do.
如果她还活着
If she's alive.
喂 别这么说
Hey, don't say that.
很可能我们的父母都走了 晓得吧
Chances are our parents are gone, all right!
我说过再碰一下这孩子的后果吧
Hey, what did I say about touching that kid?
你想咋地 想再给我一拳吗
What are you gonna do? Gonna sucker punch me again?
来啊 我还想一掌砍你脖子
Go for it, 'cause I chop your ass in the neck,
再一掌劈你的脑袋
and then I'll chop you in the head
最后一招锁喉结果了你
and finish you with a rear-naked choke.
你能闭嘴吗
Do you ever shut up?
我是说
I mean,
在我拳头和外星人鸡♥巴♥的双重夹击下
between my fist and that alien's dick,
你的嘴应该一早烂掉了
your mouth should be worn out by now.
你为啥打我啊
Why are you hitting me?
今世所为
What we do in life...
台词出自电影《角斗士》
永垂不朽
echoes in eternity.
说啥玩意儿
What the fuck?
保持阵线
Hold the line!
跟着我
Stay with me.
如果发现自己独自一人
If you find yourself alone,
在绿野中骑行
riding in green fields
阳光撒在脸上 不要烦恼
with the sun on your face, do not be troubled.
因为你已在极乐世界
For you are in Elysium,
已经死了
and you're already dead.
她刚才说的是《角斗士》的台词吗
Did she just quote Gladiator?
她啥时候开始讲英语的
Since when did she speak English?
她啥时候开始开口说话的
Since when does she speak?
我能问一下我们要去哪里吗
May I ask where we're going?
那位宇航员说这把钥匙
The astronaut said that this key
可以阻止外星人
can stop the aliens
我们需要把它带到TRL
and we need to take it to TRL.
是喷气推进实验室
Jpl.
美国宇航局的一个部门
A NASA facility.
就在帕萨迪娜的山脚下
In the foothills of Pasadena.
我跟我爸去那儿参加过一次机器人比赛
I went there once for a robotics contest with my dad.
你知道怎么去那儿吗
Do you know how to get there?
在没有GPS的情况下吗
Without GPS?
我也不太清楚
No, probably not.
那里离这儿有70多英里
It's over 70 miles away from here.
什么鬼
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?
等一下 你想去70英里外的城市吗
Wait, you wanna head 70 miles into the city?
警报说让我们远离城市区域
The alert said stay out of metropolitan areas,
不要和它们硬碰硬
not head straight into them.
我们不必自己去帕萨迪娜
We don't have to take it all the way to Pasadena.
我们只要把钥匙带下山交给大人就行
Let's just get this key down the mountain and take it to adults.
告诉他们把它送到喷气推进实验室
Tell them to take it to JPL.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
兄弟们
Guys.
山下有个派出所
There's a sheriff's station down a bit,
我们可以把它交给警♥察♥
we could get it to a cop.
好主意 加布里埃尔
That's a great idea, Gabriel.
我们现在就骑车去露一手吧
Now, let's get some bikes and kick some ass.
姑娘 你的英语太棒了
Damn, girl, your English is good.
他们在注册时给了我们密♥码♥
They gave us the code at registration, it's, um...
是669
six-six-nine.
来吧 大兄弟
Come on, man.
快点 兄弟 密♥码♥是669
Hurry up, dude. Come on. It's six-six-nine.
6…9…
Six... nine...
哥们 你说啥 我都说是669
Dude, what are you talking about? I said six-six-nine.
喂 兄弟 兄弟 快点 把它放进去
电影精选列表