...more flooding today
...今天发生更多洪水
as record rainfall continues to pound the region,
随着创纪录的降雨继续袭击该地区,
stranding drivers and even train crews.
司机甚至列车人员滞留。
Yeah.
是的。
Looks like someone was locked inside
看起来有人被锁在里面
and went out the window with the chair, huh?
然后拿着椅子出了窗外,嗯?
Any blood?
有血吗?
No, sir.
没有,先生。
So is there anyone you can think of who might have done this?
那么你能想到谁可能干了这事吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
How 'bout that Eli Phillips guy?
那个叫伊莱·菲利普斯的人怎么样?
Look, I took a look around.
瞧,我四周检查了一遍。
Aside from the broken window,
除了破碎的窗户外,
my mom's computer's here,
我妈妈的电脑在这里
I didn't see anything of importance that was missing.
我没有发现丢了什么重要的东西。
Well, it is a big building.
嗯,这是一座很大的房♥子。
Maybe have just one more look around. Take some time...
也许再四处看看。 花点时间...
I told you we need to get cameras.
我告诉过你我们需要装监控。
I know.
我知道。
When police learned that Stephanie's hair was long
当警♥察♥得知斯蒂芬妮的头发很长时
and in a ponytail the day before she died,
在她死前一天扎着马尾辫的,
they realized that her killer had...
他们意识到凶手已经...
- - ♪ I see no need to take me home ♪
- - ♪ 我看没有必要带我回家 ♪
♪ I'm old enough to face the dawn ♪
♪ 我已经长大了,可以面对黎明了 ♪
♪ Just call me angel of the morning ♪
♪ 请叫我清晨天使 ♪
♪ Angel ♪
♪ 天使 ♪
♪ Just touch my cheek Before you leave me ♪
♪ 在你离开我之前摸摸我的脸颊 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
Take your finger off the trigger.
将手指从扳机上移开。
You okay?
你还好吗?
He was creeping around.
他正在四处偷♥窥♥。
Lower your gun.
放下你的枪。
You told me when I was ready to talk that I should reach out.
你告诉我,当我准备好交待的时候,我应该找你。
- Call the police. - I did.
- 打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥。 - 叫了。
Give me your gun, babe.
把你的枪给我,宝贝。
Go get dressed.
去穿衣服吧。
Babe, come here.
宝贝,过来。
- I'm proud of you. -
- 我为你感到骄傲。 -
I got something I want to show you.
我有东西想给你看。
Something that will prove the Gradys are fucking crooks.
能证明格雷迪一家是他妈的骗子。
Did you know that Summer was being ripped off by a company called White Fish?
你知道莎默被一家名为白鱼的公♥司♥敲诈了吗?
No?
不知道?
This is your chance to redeem yourself.
这是你救赎自己的机会。
I don't have to be redeemed, you understand?
我不需要被救赎,你明白吗?
Do you know who Rudi Rakoczy is?
你知道鲁迪·拉科奇是谁吗?
- Never heard of him. -
- 从没听说过他。 -
He works for the Gradys. You're not listening to me!
他为格雷迪夫妇工作。 你不听我说话!
Back here!
回到这里!
Rudi Rakoczy was picked up with... with 13 kilos of heroin.
鲁迪·拉科齐因携带13 公斤海♥洛♥因♥被捕。
You're not fucking listening to me.
你♥他♥妈♥根本不听我说的。
The Gradys are just laundering drug money. For fuck's sake!
格雷迪夫妇只是在洗毒款。 为了他妈的缘故!
You know my father died with a gun in his mouth?
你知道我父亲死时嘴里含着枪吗?
From a farm that he built with his own fucking hands!
因为他亲手建造的那个农场!
You're a bigger crook than them if you don't do something about it!
如果你不采取行动,你就是一个比他们更大的骗子!
The Gradys are crooks!
格雷迪一家都是骗子!
The fuck did your Gemini twin want?
那个他妈的双子座双胞胎想要什么?
- Fuck if I know. -
- 他妈的如果我知道的话。 -
- Maybe he wanted to go swimming. -
- 也许他想去游泳。 -
Thanks. Judy should've put a fucking bullet in his head.
谢谢。 朱迪应该把他妈的子弹射进他的脑袋。
Instead, she put a bullet in the pool.
相反,她打了泳池一枪。
No commissions. No commissions. What the fuck?
没有佣金。 没有佣金。 搞什么鬼?
Hi.
你好。
Where can I find the drug-related civil asset forfeitures?
在哪里可以找到与毒品相关的民事资产没收资料?
White Fish isn't active anymore.
白鱼公♥司♥不再运作了。
Do you have anything on it?
你查到什么东西了吗?
All I got is an old PO box. That's it.
我只找到一个旧邮政信箱。 这就是全部。
Okay.
好的。
Wait.
等待。
There's another company with that same PO Box.
还有另一家公♥司♥用着同样的邮政信箱。
What's it called?
这公♥司♥叫什么?
A private security company.
一家私人保安公♥司♥。
Active Duty Consulting.
现役咨♥询♥。
Okay, Jimmy.
好吧,吉米。
I'll take it from here.
我就从这里接手了。
Yeah, the bust from the other day, Rakoczy, can I see that?
是的,前几天逮捕的,拉科齐,我可以看看吗?
Another one lost to the dark side.
另一位则输给了黑暗面。
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's C.I., Rakoczy.
就是线人,拉科奇。
He was an informant for us for years
他多年来一直是我们的线人,
and now he's got 15 years on his head.
现在他已被判 15 年徒刑。
When was this booked into evidence?
这是什么时候登记为证据的?
September 21st at midnight.
9月21号♥午夜
Can I see the drugs from the Sam Gifford case?
我可以看看萨姆·吉福德案中的毒品吗?
They were sent up for disposal.
它们被送去销毁了。
When?
什么时候?
8:30 a.m. on September 21st.
9月21号♥早上8点半
By who?
由谁?
Wally Finn.
沃利·芬恩.
Uh-huh.
嗯。
Scarborough PD. This is Jimmy.
斯卡伯勒警♥察♥局。 这是吉米。
Hey Jimmy, I need a favor.
嘿吉米,我需要帮个忙。
I need the phone records of a Rudi Rakoczy.
我需要鲁迪·拉科奇的电♥话♥记录。
I need you to sign here.
我需要你在这里签名。
- How am I supposed to do that? - Unhook him.
- 我这样要怎么签? - 把他解开。
Who bailed me out?
谁保释我出去?
LILC Bail Bonds.
LILC 保释债券。
L... LILC Bail Bonds?
L... LILC 保释债券?
- I had a knife.
- 我有一把刀。
Um, can I have my knife back, please?
呃,请问我可以把刀还给我吗?
Change in there. When you come back, you get your knife.
那边换衣服。 当你回来时,给你刀。
The next thing I knew, it just went off.
接下来我知道的就是,它就这样走火了。
And the guy was on the floor. Turned out I hit the pool.
那家伙躺在地板上。 原来我打在了泳池上。
- Oh my God. I'm glad you're okay. - Yeah, thank you.
- 我的天啊。 我很高兴你没事。 - 是的,谢谢。
How are you?
你好吗?
Good.
好的。
Where's everyone?
大家在哪里?
I dunno.
我不知道。
But Deena said that they're gonna stay home for the night.
但迪娜说他们要留在家里过夜。
- Is Allen okay? - Yeah.
- 艾伦还好吗? - 是的。
Is that Peter over there? Our contractor?
那边是彼得吗? 我们的包工头?
Oh yeah.
哦耶。
What's he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
- I might have told him about it. - Okay.
- 我本来可以告诉他这件事的。 - 好的。
That was a lot more fun than I remembered.
这比我记忆中有趣得多。
Haven't done that since I was a kid.
从小到大就没做过这样的事
- Hey. - Hey. How are you?
- 嘿。 - 嘿。 你好吗?
I saw the owner of Zuzu's. Should I tell her about my bags?
我看到祖祖家的老板了 我应该告诉她我的包的事吗?
Yeah, that's a good idea.
是的,这是个好主意。
Go on. Yeah.
继续。 是的。
How's that, uh... that new kitchen treating you?
呃……那个新厨房♥用起来怎么样?
You find her attractive?
你觉得她吸引人吗?
Which one?
哪一个?
How far would you go?
你会付出多少?
Excuse me?
原谅我?
No, are you willing to die for it?
不,你愿意为此而死吗?
I... I don't know what we're talking about here, Tom.
我...我不知道我们在谈什么,汤姆。
You don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?
你不知道我他妈的在说什么吗?
No. Absolutely no idea.
不,完全不知道。
- Holy shit. You're fucking cute.
- 天哪。 你真♥他♥妈♥可爱。
I'm warning you, man.
我警告你,伙计。
电影精选列表