是你在里面破处的那辆车吗?
- No. It was a different car. - Hm.
- 不,那是另外一辆车。 - 嗯。
- And it was in high school. - Oh, that's right.
-那是在高中的时候。 - 哦,是这样。
You were 14. That's gross.
你当时14岁。那太恶心了。
You're gross.
你太恶心了。
You lost your virginity to a prostitute.
你被一个妓♥女♥夺去了童贞。
Look, you see the eyelids right there on the headlights?
看,你看到车头灯上的眼睑了吗?
They open and close.
它们可以打开和关闭。
Oh. Unknown caller.
哦。 未知来电。
Who could that be? Your hooker?
那会是谁? 你召的妓♥女♥?
Hello?
你好?
You got this August 26th?
你是8月26号♥收的车吗?
Uh, let me check the invoice.
呃,我查一下发♥票♥。
No. Received May 26th.
不是,5 月 26 日收到的。
Is this the original paint?
这是原版原漆吗?
Uh, yes, it is. Factory paint.
呃,是的,是的。 出厂原漆。
Okay, thank you.
好的谢谢。
-Anything you need, let me know. - Yeah.
-有什么需要,就跟我说。- 好的。
- What year is this Silverado? - 2020.
- 这是哪一年的索罗德? - 2020。
- How many miles? - Thirty thousand.
- 跑了多少英里? - 三万。
Cleary. Come check it out.
克利里。 来看看这个。
It's nice, huh?
很好,是吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Fifty K.
五万块。
You can afford that?
你买♥♥得起吗?
Hell yeah.
是啊。
Really?
真的吗?
You're forgetting one thing.
你忘记了一件事。
What's that?
那是什么?
The overtime, baby.
加班费,宝贝。
Milk it.
榨干它。
- Does it have rear video? - Yes, sir. Rear and front.
- 有后摄像头吗? - 是的先生。 前后都有。
She was precious.
我们爱她
She was.
是的
Thank you. And I'm so glad that I could be here.
谢谢。 我很高兴我能来到这里。
Me too.
我也是。
Thank you, son.
谢谢你,儿子。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey, stop!
嘿,停下来!
The Chrysler Imperial and the New Yorker Fifth Avenue that shares...
克莱斯勒帝国酒店和纽约客第五大道共享......
...are the biggest Chryslers you can buy.
...是您可以买♥♥到的最大的克莱斯勒汽车。
My condolences, Will.
节哀,威尔。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Um, can I talk to you for a second?
嗯,我可以和你谈谈吗?
Of course.
当然。
A few nights ago,
几天前的晚上,
this guy we know showed up at my mother's house.
我们认识的一个人出现在我母亲家里。
He was acting strange and...
他的行为很奇怪而且……
Strange in what way?
奇怪到什么程度呢?
He tried to force himself inside the house.
他试图闯进屋子。
- How? - I went to close the door.
- 如何? - 我去关门。
- Uh-huh? - He puts his foot in the door.
- 嗯? - 他把脚伸进了门。
Okay.
好的。
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Eli Phillips.
伊莱·菲利普斯.
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的?
We bought a piece of land to develop.
我们买♥♥了一块土地来开♥发♥。
This is when my dad ran the company.
这是我父亲经营公♥司♥的时候。
It was a farm. A family farm.
那是一个农场。 一个家庭农场。
We gave them a fair price. They still didn't want to sell.
我们给了他们一个公平的价格。 他们还是不想卖♥♥。
I guess they really didn't have a choice.
我想他们真的没有选择。
Anyway, after we bought it,
反正我们买♥♥了之后,
the father committed suicide.
那个父亲自杀了。
And the son blamed it on us.
他儿子把这归咎于我们。
He's tried to hack into our server a few times.
他曾多次试图侵入我们的服务器。
Our IT guy keeps blocking him.
我们的 IT 人员一直阻止他。
I understand.
我明白。
But, uh, there's not much we can do.
但是,呃,我们无能为力。
Unless he shows up again.
除非他再次出现。
And if he does,
如果他这样做了,
you call me.
你打给我。
Anytime.
任何时候。
Thanks.
谢谢。
I've been abused, harassed, tortured, bullied...
我被虐待、骚扰、折磨、欺凌……
He was at Whitcomb.
他在惠特科姆。
The police aren't gonna do anything...
警♥察♥不会采取任何行动...
These are the people Summer called in the last three months.
这些都是在过去三个月里莎默给他们打过电♥话♥的人。
Good.
好的。
The FBI has a record that she called them and wanted to report narcotics activity.
联邦调查局有记录显示她打电♥话♥给他们并想举报毒品活动。
Apparently, they gave her the number for the DEA.
显然,他们给了她缉毒局的电♥话♥号♥码。
They say she never called.
他们说她从未打过。
Uh-huh.
嗯。
Hey, Smith. Not bad for a rookie.
嘿,史密斯。 对于一个菜鸟来说还不错。
Thanks, boss.
谢谢老板。
Fuck off!
滚蛋!
You know...
你知道...
Eli Phillips?
伊莱·菲利普斯?
I'm Detective Tom Nichols. This is my partner Dan Cleary.
我是警探汤姆·尼科尔斯。 这是我的搭档丹·克利里。
Got a minute to chat?
有时间聊聊吗?
About what?
关于什么?
Summer Elswick.
莎默·埃尔斯威克。
Summer...
莎默...
Yeah, sure. No problem.
好,当然。 没问题。
Just give me one second. Let me put some clothes on.
给我一秒钟。 让我穿上一些衣服。
Hey, how you doing? You have any weapons on you?
嗨,最近好吗? 你身上有武器吗?
No.
不。
Okay. You mind turning around?
好的。 你介意转个身吗?
Just turn around.
只要转过身来。
Just put your arms out. Yep.
只要伸出你的手臂。 是的。
There you go.
就这样吧。
Anything, uh, sharp in your pockets that might surprise me?
你口袋里有什么锋利的东西可能会让我大吃一惊吗?
No.
不。
Hey, you know what? We have the same birthday, me and you.
嘿,你知道吗? 我和你,我们同一天生日。
- No shit. - Yep.
- 没什么。 - 是的。
Geminis, right?
双子座,对吗?
Gemini?
双子座?
May 26?
Yeah.
是的。
We're like, uh, twins.
我们就像,呃,双胞胎。
Saw you outside of Whitcomb the other night.
那天晚上在惠特科姆外面看见你了。
Yeah. 'Cause I was there.
是的。 因为我在那里。
Yeah? What were you doing there?
是的? 你在那干什么?
I heard about it.
我听说过。
Yeah? So how'd you hear about it?
是的? 那你是怎么听说的?
Uh, police scanner.
呃,警用频道。
It's a little hobby of mine.
这是我的一个小爱好。
I can tell you who did it, if you guys want me to.
如果你们愿意的话,我可以告诉你们是谁干的。
Okay, who's that?
好吧,谁干的?
Will Grady.
威尔·格雷迪.
Funny, he just told us you showed up at his mother's and threatened both of them.
有趣的是,他刚刚告诉我们你出现在他母亲家并威胁了他们俩。
He said... that I... Well, that's a lie.
他说……我……嗯,那是谎言。
I didn't threaten anybody.
我没有威胁任何人。
- Yeah, they're both lying, both liars. - Anyway.
- 是的,他们都在撒谎,都是骗子。 - 反正。
If you go back, it's gonna be considered intimidation of a witness,
如果你回去的话 会被认为是恐吓证人
and you're gonna be arrested. You understand?
你会被逮捕的。明白吗?
- I didn't threaten... - No. Listen to me.
- 我没有威胁... - 不,听我说。
You're gonna be arrested. You understand?
你会被逮捕的。 你明白?
You know, I know who you are.
你知道,我知道你是谁。
I read an article about you, uh, and your partner.
我读过一篇关于你,呃,和你的搭档的文章。
Corzano?
科扎诺?
Convicted for drugs, gambling, uh, bribery.
因毒品、赌博、呃、受贿而被定罪。
电影精选列表