片名:冷血动物
♪ There'll be no strings To bind your hands ♪
♪ 不会有绳子束缚你的双手 ♪
♪ Not if my love can't bind your heart ♪
♪ 如果我的爱无法束缚你的心,就不会 ♪
♪ And there's no need to take a stand ♪
♪ 没有必要表明立场 ♪
♪ For it was I who chose to start ♪
♪ 因为是我选择开始 ♪
♪ I see no need to take me home ♪
♪ 我觉得没必要带我回家 ♪
♪ I'm old enough to face the dawn ♪
♪ 我已经长大了,可以面对黎明了 ♪
Did they say if they have kids?
他们有说有孩子吗?
I didn't ask.
我没问。
Shit!
狗屎!
Will, what is this?
威尔,这是什么?
Ehh, it's probably a rat.
呃,应该是老鼠吧。
Whatever it is, it's long gone.
不管是什么,都已经过去了。
The pool's a fucking mess. Looks like a swamp.
泳池真是一团糟。 看起来像一片沼泽。
- Stop. - What's wrong?
- 停。 - 怎么了?
You know, you used to love to fool around in the nice ones.
你知道吗,你以前很喜欢在那些好房♥子里鬼混的。
Is this one above my pay grade?
这一间超出我的支付能力了吗?
I'm in the middle of a dark tunnel,
我在一个黑暗的隧♥道♥中间,
and my car dies on me.
我的车抛锚了。
So, I'm sitting there alone and looking for a flashlight,
所以,我独自坐在那里寻找手电筒,
but then I hear a train coming towards me,
但后来我听到一列火车向我驶来,
but I can't see it.
但我看不到它。
So, I started feeling for the keys to turn the battery on and flash the lights,
所以,我开始摸着钥匙启动电源,打开双闪,
but they were gone.
但电池没电了。
And I could hear the train speeding towards me,
我能听到火车向我疾驰而来,
and I went to get out, but I couldn't.
我想出去,但我做不到。
- I couldn't move. I just froze. - And then what?
- 我无法动弹。 我只是愣住了。 - 然后什么?
That's it. What do you think it means?
就这些。 你认为这意味着什么?
Maybe you're afraid of getting caught.
也许你害怕被抓住。
♪ Just call me angel of the morning ♪
♪ 请叫我清晨天使 ♪
♪ Angel ♪
♪ 天使 ♪
♪ Just touch my cheek Before you leave me ♪
♪ 在你离开我之前摸摸我的脸颊 ♪
Hi. This is Summer Elswick of Grady Real...
你好。 这是格莱德地♥产♥的 莎默 艾斯威克...
What's the secret to survival?
生存的秘诀是什么?
And how did we survive when so many others didn't?
当许多人未能幸存时,我们是如何生存下来的?
- Mm-hm? - I'll tell you the secret.
- 嗯嗯? - 我会告诉你这个秘密。
But first, I'm going to need you to do something for me.
但首先,我需要你们为我做点什么。
- I hate the beard. - Of course you do.
- 我讨厌胡子。 - 当然你们可以做到。
It just doesn't look good.
只是看起来不太好。
I need you to take everything you know about your business,
我需要你把你所知道的业务的一切,
set it aside.
把它放在一边。
Good. Again.
好的。 再次。
Advertising?
广♥告♥?
Set it aside.
把它放在一边。
We say to ourselves, when it takes six months to find a buyer,
我们对自己说,当需要六个月才能找到买♥♥家时,
"Oh, well, it must have been a marketing problem,"
“哦,好吧,这肯定是营销问题,”
but it is not a marketing problem.
但这不是营销问题。
The problem
问题
is us.
是我们。
As a matter of fact,
事实上,
there's a lot of... ...assholes in this business.
这个行业有很多……混♥蛋♥。
And the good news is that that is good news for you.
好消息是这对您来说是好消息。
I never wanted to be the one to show places.
我从来没想过要成为房♥产中介。
Made me too nervous.
让我太紧张了。
So Bill, Will's father, God rest his soul, uh, insisted.
所以威尔的父亲比尔,上帝愿他的灵魂安息,坚持说
He says, "Camille, you've got to."
他说:“卡米尔,你必须这样做。”
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你亲爱的。
Uh, so anyway, there was this fellow standing outside...
呃,不管怎样,外面站着这个家伙……
Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了?
I'm sorry. I fell asleep.
对不起。 我睡着了。
You know how much this meant to me.
你知道这对我来说意味着什么。
And where were you?
你在哪里?
You fell asleep?
你睡着了?
It's fine.
没事。
Hello? This is Summer.
你好? 这是莎默。
- Okay, listen, I gotta go.
- 好吧,听着,我得走了。
- Making moves. - Hey, man.
- 终于来了。 - 嗨,老兄。
Sorry. It was a crazy day.
对不起。 这是疯狂的一天。
These foreclosures are a steal.
这些止赎拍卖♥♥的行为都是偷窃。
- You're smart to move on it. - Everybody wants a piece.
- 你很聪明知道搞这个。 - 每个人都想要分一杯羹。
Back door open.
后门打开。
Hey! I'm in the kitchen.
嘿! 我在厨房♥。
- Do you mind if we make a stop? - Do your thing.
- 你介意我们中途停一下吗? - 随便你。
This'll only be a second.
几秒钟就好。
All good.
都好。
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Summer?
莎默?
Are you retiring to France?
你要退休去法国吗?
Look, don't look at me.
你看,别看我。
Tommy picked this place.
汤米挑的这个地方。
♪ This can't be true, girl... ♪
♪ 这不可能是真的,女孩……♪
She loves everything French.
她喜欢法国的一切。
- French dressing, French... - Men.
- 法式着装,法式... - 男士。
French men, French kissing...
法国男人,法式接吻……
- Look who decided to show up. - How's my favorite niece?
- 看看这是谁来了。 - 我最喜欢的侄女你好啊?
Hey.
嘿。
- Fashionably late. - No, Wally, we started late.
- 时髦地迟到。 - 不,沃利,我们出发晚了。
- Cut myself.
- 割到了自己。
Kitchen accident.
厨房♥事故。
- Six stitches, right there. - Bullshit. Judy stabbed him.
- 缝了六针,就在那里。 - 废话。 朱迪刺伤了他。
You deserved it.
你应得的。
- Look at them. - Young love.
- 看他们。 - 年轻的爱情。
Hey, they're calling. You guys drinking, come on.
嘿,他们在打电♥话♥。 你们喝酒的,来吧。
- ...traveling for two weeks. - See anything you like, Vic?
-...旅行两周。 - 有什么你喜欢的吗,维克?
- I can't fucking read this. - I got you, baby.
- 我他妈看不懂这个。 - 我来吧,宝贝。
I'm gonna have the escargot...
我要吃田螺...
Hey, Wally. I knew Oklahoma could boot scoot,
嘿,沃利。 我知道俄克拉荷马♥会♥骑滑板车,
but I didn't know he could speak French.
但我不知道他会说法语。
Judy, here we go. Malta, Croatia.
朱迪,我们来。 马耳他、克罗地亚。
- Oh yes. - We end in Scarborough Castle...
- 哦是的。 - 我们在斯卡伯勒城♥堡♥结束......
- I'll take the spaghetti, please. - No, give him the duck.
- 我要一份意大利面。 - 不,给他点个鸭子。
- I'll take the duck. - Good boy.
- 那我就点个鸭子。 - 好孩子。
It's supposed to be haunted,
据说那边闹鬼,
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗?
- No, I'm excited. - Now, look at Allen's face.
- 不,我很兴奋。 - 现在,看看艾伦的脸。
That's the face of a man who's about to spend more money on one dinner
那是一个准备花大钱吃一顿大餐的男人的脸
for four guys he doesn't even like,
请四个他根本不喜欢的人
than he has on Deena, his kids, birthdays, Christmas, vacations...
比他在迪娜、孩子、生日、圣诞节、度假上花的还要多......
- Did I miss anything else? - No, you got everything.
- 我还漏了什么吗? - 不,你全说了。
- Excuse me.
- 打扰一下。
Gotta get this. Excuse me.
必须接这个。 失陪一下。
That's the bank!
那是催债的!
Tell 'em the Jesse James story.
给他们讲讲杰西·詹姆斯的故事。
Come on, you do it better than I do.
少来啦,你讲得比我好。
Tell 'em! Tell 'em.
告诉他们! 告诉他们。
Once upon a time, Jesse James and his gang robbed a train.
从前,杰西·詹姆斯和他的团伙抢劫了一列火车。
And he held everyone at gunpoint.
他用枪指着所有人。
He says, "All right,
他说:“好吧,
give us all your money or we kill the women and rape all the men."
把你所有的钱都给我们,否则我们就杀掉女人,强♥奸♥所有男人。”
One of the guys with his hands up says, "I'm sorry, don't you mean
其中一个举起手来的家伙说:“对不起,你不是说
kill the men and rape all the women?"
杀了男人,强♥奸♥了所有女人?”
And then a gay guy in the back says,
然后后面的一个同性恋者说,
"Excuse me, I think Mr. James knows how to rob a train."
“对不起,我想詹姆斯先生知道如何抢劫火车。”
More wine? Anyone? Anyone? - We need more.
再来点,谁要,谁要? - 我们需要。
Tell us about this trip.
给我们讲讲这次旅行的事情吧。
It's two weeks.
两个星期之后
We end up at this castle in Scarborough, England.
我们最终来到了英格兰斯卡伯勒的这座城♥堡♥。
It's supposed to be haunted. We stay there for three nights.
据说闹鬼的。 我们在那里住了三个晚上。
He doesn't know it's supposed to be haunted.
他不知道那里可能闹鬼。
电影精选列表