- You'll have to come with us. - Relax. Come on.
- 你必须和我们一起走。 - 放松。 快点。
Let's go get your clothes. All right? Come on.
我们去拿衣服吧。 好的? 快点。
- What? Why? - We got a hit on your DNA.
- 什么? 为什么? - 我们匹配上了你的DNA。
- Yeah, we were sleeping together. - Okay, good.
- 好吧,我们一起睡过。 - 好的。
You can tell us all about it at the station. Let's go.
你可以到局里全告诉我们。 走吧。
Wait, I gotta go to the bathroom.
等等,我要去趟洗手间。
Okay, let's go to the bathroom.
好吧,我们去趟洗手间吧。
- Sam! Shit! Fuck!
- 萨姆! 狗屎! 他妈的!
Goddamn it!
他妈的!
- Are you hit? - No. He's got my gun.
- 你被击中了吗? - 不,他拿走了我的枪。
Fuck.
他妈的。
Sam. Put the gun down. Put your hands up.
萨姆。把枪放下。举起双手。
Cuff him.
铐住他。
He's dead.
他死了。
What are you, a doctor?
你是什么,医生吗?
Cuff him.
铐住他。
Thirteen kilos of heroin.
十三公斤海♥洛♥因♥。
We'll have the dogs go through the house. So far so good.
我们会让狗排查一遍房♥子。 到目前为止,一切都很好。
Pretty fucking exciting, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥的令人兴奋,是吧?
Check this out.
看一下这个。
Bullet went in, still stuck.
子弹进去了,还是卡住了。
That's why he shot at us.
这就是他向我们开枪的原因。
Hey.
嘿。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
We're going to need your gun.
我们需要你的枪。
- Call your rep. - Okay.
- 致电您的代表。 - 好的。
The suit you asked me about is back.
你问我要的那套衣服拿回来了。
Thought they were done with the banging.
以为他们已经敲完了。
Well, they have to replace a thing for your faucet.
好吧,他们必须为你的水龙头更换一个东西。
- Pretty frustrating. - Mm.
- 相当令人沮丧。 - 嗯。
Don't mention nothing about the limp.
没提及瘸子的任何事情。
Nothing about the Chrysler.
没提克莱斯勒。
Nothing about the fact that they were having an affair.
也没提他们有外遇这一事实。
They're washing their hands.
他们正在洗手。
You don't have to wash yours.
你不必洗你的。
But I don't want you being upset over a guy who tried to kill you.
但我不希望你因为一个试图杀死你的人而感到不安。
Yeah, I'll make sure of it.
是的,我会确保这一点。
Yeah, it'll be good. All right.
是的,会好的。 好的。
See you.
再见。
You pissed clean.
你尿干净了。
Now we just got to get you requalled with your weapon.
现在我们要做的就是让你重新拿回你的武器。
You good with that?
你觉得怎么样?
He's ready.
他准备好了。
There you go.
给你。
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢。
Oh, and hey, Tom?
哦,嘿,汤姆?
Next time, shoot him in the front.
下次,开枪打他的前面。
Makes this shit go a whole lot easier.
这件事就容易多了。
It's from the ladies over there.
是那边女士们送来的。
What do you ladies do?
你们这些淑女是做什么的?
I work at Stone Mountain.
我在石山工作。
And you?
你呢?
I don't know.
我不知道。
- You don't know? - She wants to get into real estate.
- 你不知道? - 她想进入房♥地♥产♥行业。
Oh.
哦。
So you let other people make up their minds for you?
所以你让别人替你做决定吗?
No. No.
不,不。
- I know a guy. - Oh.
- 我认识一个人。 - 哦。
- I do know a guy. I know a guy. - He knows a guy.
- 我确实认识一个人。 我认识一个人。 - 他认识一个人。
- Hm. - Yeah.
- 嗯。 - 是的。
He knows a guy.
他认识一个人。
Who kn... Who knows a guy.
谁知道...谁认识一个人。
That's what happened.
这就是发生的事情。
I still feel bad though.
但我还是感觉很糟糕。
I lied.
我撒了谎。
A... About knowing that she was still
关...关于知道她还在
sleeping with her ex.
和她的前任一起睡。
We all get fleeced.
我们都被骗过。
I was married.
我已经结婚了。
And my husband told his mistress I was his roommate.
我丈夫告诉他的情妇 我是他的室友。
- I'm sorry. That... - What? I mean, it's fine. It's fine!
- 对不起。 那... - 什么? 我的意思是,没关系。 没事!
Get her home safe.
送她安全到家。
You were raised by your mom?
你是你妈妈养大的?
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说?
I assume because you took your mother's last name.
因为你跟你母亲姓。
Oh, no. I was raised by my father.
哦 不。 我是由父亲抚养长大的。
And your mother?
你妈妈呢?
I don't know my mother.
我不认识我的母亲。
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾。
That's all right.
没关系。
So, as you know, this session is just a requirement
因此,如您所知,本次会议只是一个要求,
so you can get back to work.
以便您可以重新开始工作。
Sounds good.
听起来不错。
How have you been feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Fine.
还行。
How are you sleeping?
你睡得怎么样?
Pretty good now.
现在很好了。
But you know, for years I've had this dream.
但你知道,多年来我一直做这个梦。
It's a recurring dream
这是一个反复出现的梦,
where I'm in someone's house and there's people there.
我在某人的房♥子里而且那里有人。
It's like a party or something.
就像一个聚会什么的。
And then these bad guys come in,
然后这些坏人进来,
and they start shooting at everyone.
他们开始向每个人开枪。
And every time I get my gun out...
每次我拿出枪的时候...
I can't pull the trigger.
我无法扣动扳机。
It's a real nightmare.
这真是一场噩梦。
That's a very common dream among law enforcement.
这是执法人员非常普遍的梦境。
Really?
真的吗?
Well, you know what's happened?
嗯,你知道发生了什么吗?
Since the shooting,
枪击案发生以后,
I've had that same dream,
我也曾做过同样的梦
but now I get to pull the trigger.
但现在我能扣动扳机了。
Interesting, huh?
有趣吧?
I hate you.
我恨你。
- Hey, Wally, how long you been a dope dog?
- 嘿,沃利,你当毒品狗多久了?
Twenty-four years. Why?
二十四年了,为什么这么问?
And you still can't tell when someone's bluffing?
你仍然无法辨别某人是否在虚张声势?
Bam!
嘭!
Except your wife. I know when she's bluffing.
除了你的妻子。 我知道她什么时候在虚张声势。
- Vic, tell me what a dope dog is.
- 维克,告诉我什么是毒品狗。
- An old-ass narc like him. Oh boy.
- 像他这样的老缉毒警。孩子。
I got you.
我知道了。
Hey, Allen, you're in?
嘿,艾伦,你跟不跟?
- No, deal me out. Deal me out.
不跟,把我牌丢掉。 把我牌丢掉。
You gotta take care of yourself.
你得照顾好自己。
Take care of your family.
照顾好你的家人。
Look at Allen.
看看艾伦。
He's sick. I'm not supposed to say nothin', but look at him.
他病了。 我不应该说什么,但看看他。
Shit happens. You gotta think about your future.
糟糕的事情总会有。 你得考虑一下你的未来。
- You can't be a cop forever.
- 你不可能永远当警♥察♥。
- Shit, man. - Paul!
- 妈的,伙计。 - 保罗!
- Sorry about that.- Come on. You're ruining my carpet.
- 很抱歉。 - 好吧。 你毁了我的地毯。
- Sorry about that, Wally. I'm sorry. - Cost a lot of money.
- 抱歉,沃利。 对不起。 - 很贵的。
- It's all right. - Man, did I get you guys?
- 没关系,还不错。 - 伙计,我弄你们身上了吗?
- Two-hundred-pound gorilla. - I got it.
- 两百磅重的大猩猩。 - 我来吧。
Now, make sure you dab that
现在,轻点擦干净
You're lucky I love you.
你很幸运我爱你。
Anyway, I got a gig for you at my shop.
不管怎样,我在店里为你留了一个位置。
If you want it.
如果你想要的话。
Active Duty Security consultant.
现役安全顾问。
电影精选列表