Don't let me fucking catch you.
别让我他妈的抓住你。
How'd it go?
怎么样?
Done. Should we hit the floor?
好了。 我们也要去沾一沾地板吗?
Uh, I'm okay.
呃,我还是算了。
Peter, want to go?
彼得,想去吗?
No, I'm going to sit this one out.
不,我还是坐在一边好了。
No?
不?
Okay.
好的。
You and me, babe. How 'bout it?
你和我,宝贝。 怎么样?
No. He was more scared than I was.
不,他比我更害怕。
Did he say why he was there?
他有说他为什么在那儿吗?
He said he knew Tom.
他说他认识汤姆。
And he tried to leave, so I fired a warning shot.
他试图离开,所以我开了枪警告。
Hey, Tom. Got the phone records you wanted.
嘿,汤姆。 得到了你想要的电♥话♥记录。
You know, uh, the only weird thing I see is that this Rudi Rakoczy guy
你知道,呃,我发现唯一奇怪的事情是这个叫鲁迪·拉科齐的家伙
called this 3586 number 17 times
他拨♥打♥了3586 这个号♥码 17 次,
the day Summer Elswick was killed.
在莎默·埃尔斯威克被杀的那天。
Anyway, food for thought.
无论如何,值得深思。
Just found that interesting.
刚刚发现很有趣。
809-122-3586.
Hello?
你好?
Hey, this is ADT Security calling about your upcoming camera install.
嘿,我是ADT安保,来电询问您即将安装的监控。
I'm sorry, but the person you called
对不起,你打电♥话♥给的那个人
has a voice mailbox that has not been set up yet.
有尚未设置的语♥音♥信箱。
I don't want any trouble.
我不想有任何麻烦。
I just want what you took from me.
我只是想要你从我身上夺走的东西。
What I took... from you?
我从你那里……拿走了什么?
Charming.
迷人。
- I'll tell you what.
- 我来告诉你
You give me back what you took from the office,
你把你从办公室拿走的东西还给我
and I won't press charges.
我不会报♥警♥的。
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight.
等一下。 让我说清楚。
I give you what I took from your office,
我把从你办公室拿来的东西给你
and you don't press charges?
你不会告发我吗?
- Very good. - Fuck you.
- 非常好。 - 去你的。
How's your mom doing?
你妈妈怎么样?
She still kicking?
她还活着吗?
No, she's... she's dead, Will. You know that.
不,她……她死了,威尔。 你知道的。
You two know each other, right?
你们两个认识,对吧?
What's the difference between me and you?
我和你有什么区别?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
What's the difference between me and you?
我和你有什么区别?
You talk a good one, but you don't do what you're supposed to do.
你说得很好,但你没有做你应该做的事。
And what's that?
那是什么?
You don't know that song?
你不知道那首歌♥吗?
No, I don't.
不,我不知道。
What about you?
你呢?
- What's that?
- 那是什么?
- ♪ You talk a good one ♪
- ♪ 你说得很好 ♪
♪ But you don't do What you're supposed to do ♪
♪ 但你没有做你应该做的事 ♪
Is that Wu-Tang?
那是武当吗?
Jesus Christ, this clown thinks it's Wu-Tang.
天哪,这个小丑以为那是武当派的歌♥。
It's Dr. Dre.
这是德雷博士。
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Here's what I got.
这些是我查到的。
That 3586 phone number I flagged for you.
我给你标出来的 3586 电♥话♥号♥码。
It belongs to a property trust.
它属于一家财产信托公♥司♥。
No shit.
不会吧。
What else you got?
你还有什么?
All I see is that it's listed under W6.
我只看到它列在 W6 下。
I talked to Deena, and they can get the stem cell in the Bahamas,
我和迪娜谈过,他们可以在巴哈马获得干细胞,
but it's expensive and their insurance won't cover it.
但它很贵,而且他们的保险不保的。
Well, they can afford it.
好吧,他们负担得起。
Right?
对吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
Yeah, everything's okay.
是的,一切都好。
I think we're finished here.
我想我们这里吃完了。
- Babe, you didn't even eat.
- 宝贝,你啥也没吃呢。
I'm not hungry. We'll take this to go.
我不饿。 我们把这个打包。
Would you like any dessert?
您想要点甜点吗?
Um...
嗯...
- No. - We'll just have the check, please.
- 不。 - 我们只要账单就好了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Oh my God. Look who's here.
我的天啊。 看看谁在这里。
Who?
谁?
Will Grady.
威尔·格雷迪.
Is that his girlfriend?
那是他女朋友吗?
That was fast.
太快了。
Guess people grieve differently.
我猜人们的悲伤程度不太一样。
So they're covering all the closing costs.
所以他们承担了所有的完工费用。
They were eager.
他们很想要。
You should've heard this guy with the other broker.
你应该听听这个人和另一个经纪人的谈话。
He was an animal.
他是一头畜牲。
Didn't know you had it in you.
没想到你有这一手。
Well, I learned from the best.
嗯,我跟最优秀的老师学的
- You got your card? - Yeah.
- 你拿回卡了吗? - 是的。
- Okay, I'm gonna go say hello. - Okay.
- 好吧,我要去打个招呼。 - 好的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
- Everything okay? - Everything is fine.
- 一切都好? - 一切安好。
Hey.
嘿。
You're early.
你来得早。
- You found it good? - Yeah, yeah.
- 你觉得不错? - 是啊是啊。
Oh. It's the first time I've ever shown a house at gunpoint.
哦。 这是我第一次在枪口下展示一座房♥子。
You're not afraid of guns, are you?
你不怕枪,是吗?
- Not if they're in the right hands.
- 如果他们掌握在正确的人手中就不会。
Oh good.
哦,很好。
Come on in.
进来。
So this was a formal living room,
所以这是一个正式的客厅
but I think it'd make a great study or an office.
但我认为它可以做一个很棒的书房♥或办公室。
And in here, you've got more of your family room.
在这里,您拥有更多的家庭空间。
Could put a TV up there,
可以在那里放一台电视,
and there's great outdoor space as well.
还有很棒的户外空间。
Through here, got your kitchen.
穿过这里,就到了厨房♥。
Now, I think it looks a little dated,
现在看来,我觉得有点过时了
but, uh, you know, you can replace these countertops with, uh,
但是,呃,你知道,你可以用,呃,替换这些台面
granite or some type of marble.
花岗岩或某种大理石。
If your wife loves to cook,
如果你的妻子喜欢做饭,
I mean, I think she'll love this.
我的意识是,我想她会喜欢这个的。
This is my favorite room in the house.
这是这间房♥子里我最喜欢的房♥间。
I mean, you could have a kids' playroom or,
我的意思是,你可以有一个儿童游戏室,
you know, a man cave.
或者,你知道,一个男人的窝。
Wanna see the upstairs?
想看看楼上吗?
Let's start this way.
我们从这边开始吧。
Right through to the master.
直通到主卧那里。
This is a relic from the previous owner.
这是前任主人留下来的。
It's a street-facing view.
这是面向街道的视野。
You know, it's a good room,
你知道,这是一个很好的房♥间,
but I'd rip out the carpets and start fresh.
但我会把地毯换掉并焕然一新。
You gonna answer that?
你会回答吗?
Fuck.
他妈的。
Let 'em leave a message.
让他们留言吧。
Piece of shit real estate agent.
狗屎房♥地♥产♥经纪人。
What?
什么?
What is it, babe?
怎么了,宝贝?
Nothing. Go back to sleep.
没事。你睡吧。
Are you ready, babe?
你准备好了吗,宝贝?
I'm ready.
我已经准备好了。
- Happy birthday. - There they are!
- 生日快乐。 - 他们在那里!
There she is. Hey, beautiful.
电影精选列表