You didn't know that?
你不知道吗?
You known him six years?
你认识他有六年了?
You didn't know anything about it?
你对此一无所知?
That sounds like a lie to me.
这对我来说听起来像是一个谎言。
Why were you really at Whitcomb the night she was killed?
说真的 她被杀的那天晚上 你为什么会在惠特科姆?
Because I wanted to see Will Grady
因为我想见威尔·格雷迪
in, uh...
在,呃...
in handcuffs.
戴着手铐。
- Why?
- 为什么?
Because he's the devil. That's why.
因为他是恶魔。 因为这。
He's a crook.
他是个骗子。
They're all crooks.
他们都是骗子。
Like your partner.
就像你的伴侣一样。
Did you have anything to do with Summer's death?
你和莎默的死有什么关系吗?
No.
不。
Good. You mind if we take a sample of your DNA?
好的。 你介意我们采集你的 DNA 样本吗?
No.
不。
Cool. Let's do it now.
好。 现在就开始。
- You mean here? Now?
- 你是说这里吗? 现在?
Yeah.
是的。
I meant, no, I don't... I don't... Uh, wouldn't like that right now.
我的意思是,不,我不……我不……呃,现在不喜欢这样。
- I don't like needles. - It's not needles. It's a Q-tip.
- 我不喜欢针头。 - 这不是针头。 这是棉签。
- Oh, they're doing Q-tips now. - It's just a swab.
- 哦,他们现在用棉签了。 - 这只是一个拭子。
Should I talk to a lawyer?
我应该和律师谈谈吗?
- No, you don't need to talk to a lawyer.
- 不,您不需要与律师交谈。
Call me when you make up your mind. Okay?
当你决定好了之后给我打电♥话♥。 好吗?
Stay away from the Gradys.
离格雷迪一家远点。
And take it easy with that hat. You don't want to get hurt.
注意点那顶帽子。 你不想受伤吧。
I respect the police.
我尊重警♥察♥。
What do we know about the husband?
我们对丈夫了解多少?
We got his license plate up at Jackson Lake at the time of the murder.
谋杀发生时在杰克逊湖我们发现了他的车。
You got his car there.
你在那边发现了他的车。
You don't have him.
你没有发现他。
She called the FBI to report narcotics.
她打电♥话♥给联邦调查局报告毒品问题。
Do we have a record of her calling us?
我们有她给我们打电♥话♥的记录吗?
- - No, sir. We checked.
- - 不,先生。 我们检查了。
Who do we like for the DNA?
我们赌谁的DNA?
- Oh, come on... - Jesus.
- 哦,来吧... - 天哪。
I got the boyfriend for 20.
我赌男朋友 押20块钱
Come on, Nichols. Who do you got?
来吧,尼科尔斯。 你押谁?
- Look at Allen. A steady rolling man.
- 看看艾伦。 一个死硬的摇滚青年。
All right, I'll go with Will Grady, the boyfriend.
好吧,我押威尔·格雷迪,男朋友。
Ah, okay. Safe bet.
啊,好吧。肯定的事。
What about you, Vic? Who do you got?
你呢,维克? 你押谁?
Let me ask you guys a question.
让我问你们一个问题,
When you interviewed the Eli guy,
你们询问这个叫伊莱的家伙的时候,
did he have a blond wig on by any chance?
他有没有戴过金色假发?
Nah, I'll take Eli.
不,我赌伊莱。
- Okay. - Nichols' twin.
- 好的。 - 尼科尔斯的双胞胎。
I'm going with the fisherman. The ex-husband.
我赌钓鱼佬,那个前夫。
- Here you go. - All right.
- 干得好。 - 好的。
Sir?
先生?
Uh, I'll pass.
呃,我不玩了。
Remind me again why we never put out an APB on the Chrysler?
提醒我一下,为什么我们从未通报协查那辆克莱斯勒?
Well, we just got a verification.
嗯,我们刚刚才确定车辆型号♥。
- Okay, then let's do it.
- 好,那就开始吧。
- Okay. - Hold up.
- 好的。 - 等下。
There are 8,000 Chryslers in the county.
这个县里有 8,000 辆克莱斯勒。
We're going to start a wild goose chase, get everybody scared.
我们将开始一场徒劳的追逐,让每个人都感到害怕。
We're going to be getting the DNA any moment.
我们随时都会拿到DNA的。
We don't get the gift, then we go after the Chrysler.
我们没有拿到这份大礼,然后我们再去追查克莱斯勒。
Okay. Okay. All right.
好的。 好的。 好的。
Okay, here we go.
好的,我们开动吧。
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
- 谢谢。 - 太感谢了。
- Make some space. - Move that.
- 腾出一些空间。 - 移♥动♥那个。
Deena's just getting drinks.
迪娜正在拿喝的。
Okay. Here we go.
好的。 开始了。
One beer is not gonna kill the old man.
一瓶啤酒杀不了老人的。
- Who wants pepperoni and sausage? - Gimme one of those.
- 谁想要辣肠和烤香肠比萨? - 随便给我一个。
Let me ask you something.
让我问你一件事
Does that look like a bite mark to you?
你觉得这看起来像咬痕吗?
- All right. That looks good.
- 好的。 看起来不错。
- Thank you.
- 谢谢。
- I got one. Thank you.
- 我有一个了。 谢谢。
Hey, we're still doing that walk-through with the boyfriend, right?
嘿,我们还没排除这个男朋友,对吧?
Yeah. When do you want to do it?
是的。 你想什么时候做?
The sooner, the better.
越早越好。
Can you turn the recorder off, please?
请你把录音机关掉好吗?
Have you talked to Sam Gifford yet?
你们和萨姆·吉福德谈过了吗?
Yes, we have.
是的,谈过了。
Did he tell you they were still seeing each other?
他有告诉过你,他们还在见面吗?
No.
不。
Well, they were.
嗯,他们有。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I was there.
我在那里。
You were where?
在哪儿?
They used to fool around in some of the houses.
他们常常在一些房♥子里鬼混。
Wait.
等待。
Last time we talked,
上次我们谈话时,
you said you didn't know the ex-husband, and now you do.
你说你不认识那个前夫,现在你认识了。
Why are you telling us now?
你为什么现在才告诉我们?
My ex didn't want me talking to you guys.
我的前任不想让我和你们说。
Why is that?
为什么?
Him and Sam work together.
他和山姆一起工作。
What kind of work does he do?
他从事什么工作?
He sells heroin and coke.
他卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥和可♥卡♥因♥。
Was Summer involved with drugs?
莎默也涉毒吗?
No.
不。
- You think I can change my bet? -
- 你觉得我可以改一下我的赌注吗? -
- I'm not wearing a tie. - You have to.
- 我不要打领带。 - 你必须。
Everybody will be wearing one.
每个人都会戴的。
Stop it.
停下来。
I got it.
我在戴。
- I walked in the front door.
- 我走进前门。
- And stopped right where you are.
- 然后停在你所在的地方。
Uh, I noticed her shoes right here.
呃,我注意到她的鞋子就在这里。
Is that unusual?
这很不寻常吗?
Not really. You want to protect the floor.
并不算。 为了保护地板。
Hm.
嗯。
Um, so, I, uh...
嗯,所以,我,呃...
I called out for her.
我大声喊她。
Um, no answer.
嗯,没有回应。
I try her phone, nothing.
我试了打她的手♥机♥,没有任何反应。
And then what?
然后什么?
I, uh...
我,呃…
I kneeled down
我跪下
to, uh...
到,呃...
to try to give her, uh, CPR.
尝试给她,嗯,心肺复苏。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
It's all right.
没事的。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Have all responding units set up a perimeter.
让所有响应单位设置边界。
Suspect is male, Caucasian, 33, 6'2", 190 pounds, brown hair.
嫌疑人是男性,白人,33 岁,6 英尺 2 英寸,190 磅,棕色头发。
Hey, Sam. Can you come to the door?
嘿,萨姆。 你能到门口来吗?
Open the door.
开门。
Are you alone here?
你一个人在这里吗?
Yes. What do you want?
是的。 你想要什么?
- Got an arrest warrant for you.
- 收到了你的逮捕令。
- For what? - I think you know.
- 为了什么? - 我想你知道。
电影精选列表