- So with that... - I just wanna air it out.
- 那么... - 我只是想让伤口透透气。
I love you.
我爱你。
Heard of knives getting stuck before.
以前听说过刀被卡住的情况。
First time I've ever seen it.
我还是第一次见到。
We had to cut into the bone and pull it out. That's how hard it hit.
我们必须切断骨头并将其拔出。 你看它扎的多深。
Thirty-three and a half stab wounds in total.
总共有三十三处半刀伤。
Semen in her vaginal cavity, wrists were bound by rope.
精♥液♥在她的阴♥道♥里,手腕被绳子绑着。
Checked with the lab, there weren't any fingerprints anywhere.
经实验室检查,没有发现任何指纹。
No bruises sustained below the waist. No sign of forced sexual contact.
腰部以下没有瘀伤。 没有强迫性接触的迹象。
Well, we still can't rule out rape, huh?
好吧,我们仍然不能排除强♥奸♥,嗯?
No, that's right.
不,是这样。
We can't.
我们不能。
We also recovered blond hair that doesn't belong to the victim.
我们还找到了不属于受害者的金发。
Let me see that.
让我看看。
Can I show you something strange?
可以给你们看一些奇怪的东西吗?
See this on the edge of her left palm? It's not blood.
看到她左手掌边缘的这个吗? 这不是血。
It's paint.
它是油漆。
It's called calcimine.
它被称为钙调胺。
They used it in old houses. They don't make it anymore.
老房♥子用的。 现在停产了。
Found traces of it in the rug.
在地毯上发现了它的痕迹。
What are these from?
这些是什么来的?
Bruises. Probably a defensive wound.
瘀伤。 应该是防御性伤口。
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
Kitchen accident.
厨房♥事故。
- Fuck me. - What is it? Dark blue? Purple?
- 操蛋。 - 什么颜色的? 深蓝? 紫色?
What color did the neighbor say it was?
邻居说是什么颜色?
The neighbor never saw the car.
邻居从未见过这辆车。
This is the only angle we got?
这是我们唯一的角度吗?
Yeah.
是的。
It's a Buick LeSabre.
这是一辆别克 雷赛博。
Yep. Buick LeSabre, 1990.
是的。 别克 雷赛博,1990 年。
Excuse me, sir. Zoom in. Is it missing a hubcap?
对不起,先生。 放大看,是不是缺少轮毂盖?
Right there, huh?
就在那里,是吧?
It's a good catch.
这是一个很好的收获。
Who is that?
那是谁?
Summer and her ex-husband.
莎默和她的前夫。
Uh-huh.
嗯。
Can I borrow this?
我可以借走这个吗?
Sure, take whatever you want. I can't stay here.
当然,你想要什么就拿什么。 我呆不下去了。
I understand.
我明白。
You mind?
你介意不?
No.
不。
She had only one computer?
她只有一台电脑?
Uh, yeah, just the laptop. She always took it with her.
呃,是的,只是笔记本电脑。 她总是带着它。
Mr. Grady.
格雷迪先生。
Do you know if Summer had life insurance?
你知道莎默有没有人寿保险吗?
No, I don't know.
不,我不知道。
Okay.
好的。
It's easy to find out.
很容易找出来。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I love this kitchen.
我喜欢这个厨房♥。
521, switch to channel six.
521,转到6频道。
All units, all units, we have a robbery in progress at 108...
所有单位,所有单位,正在发生抢劫在108 ……
Yeah. I don't know him.
是的。 我不认识他。
Okay.
好的。
Do you know if she had any secret admirers?
你知道她有没有被人暗恋吗?
No.
不。
She's got no life insurance.
她没有人寿保险。
Check this out.
看一下这个。
- What am I watching? - Sam Gifford. The ex-husband.
- 我在看什么? - 萨姆·吉福德。 前夫。
He's on file for a bunch of dope stuff.
他因一系列毒品事件而被立案。
Apparently he collects human hair for his art.
显然他收集人类头发是为了他的艺术。
He ain't afraid.
他并不害怕。
A beauty school dropout, huh?
美容学校辍学生吧?
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Oh.
哦。
Hey. Sorry.
嘿。 对不起。
Afternoon.
下午。
We're with the Scarborough Police Department.
我们是士嘉堡警♥察♥局的。
And we're looking for Sam Gifford.
我们正在寻找萨姆·吉福德。
Okay. That's me.
好的。 我就是。
We'd like to talk to you about Summer Elswick.
我们想和您谈谈莎默·埃尔斯威克。
Do you mind if we talk up front?
你介意我们去前面谈谈吗?
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
Well, uh... not really.
嗯,呃……不太好真的。
What happened?
发生了什么?
She was attacked by someone and she was stabbed.
她遭到某人袭击并被刺伤。
Is she dead?
她死了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I'm sorry, Sam.
对不起,萨姆。
I'd like to ask you some questions.
我想问你一些问题。
Okay?
好的?
Yeah.
是的。
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次见到她是什么时候?
Couple of months ago.
几个月前。
Where were you Saturday?
星期六你在哪里?
Uh, I was, uh...
呃,我当时,呃...
...fishing.
...钓鱼。
- Fishing up north near Jackson Lake. - And who'd you go with?
- 在杰克逊湖附近向北钓鱼。 - 那你和谁一起去的?
I went alone.
我一个人去的。
- Like what time? - Maybe, um...
- 什么时候? - 也许,嗯...
nine a.m.?
上午九点?
What time d'you get back?
你什么时候回来?
I got home last night.
我昨晚回到家。
- Is that your truck? - Yeah, it is.
- 那是你的卡车吗? - 是啊,就是。
Did you drive up in it?
你是开车上来的吗?
- I did. - Okay.
- 是的。 - 好的。
What's that on your hand?
你手上那是什么?
- It's paint. - Oh yeah?
- 这是油漆。 - 哦耶?
Can I... Mind if I see it?
我可以……介意我看看吗?
Am I a suspect?
我是嫌疑人吗?
Well, Mr. Gifford, right now everyone is a suspect. You understand.
好吧,吉福德先生,现在每个人都是嫌疑人。 你明白吧。
- We're just trying to do our job. - Yeah, I understand.
- 我们只是尽力做好我们的工作。 - 是的,我明白。
Um, if you guys aren't going to read me my rights, we're done here.
嗯,如果你们不打算读一下我的权利,我们就到此为止了。
And if you are, I want a lawyer. Thank you.
如果你是的话,我想要一名律师。 谢谢。
Wait!
等下!
- We're just trying to gather information. - Have a nice day.
- 我们只是想收集信息。 - 祝你今天过得愉快。
William, Oklahoma, Mary, 755.
威廉,俄克拉荷马州,玛丽,755。
I need all the LPR northbound and southbound on I-35.
我需要 I-35 上的所有北行和南行的LPR 。
Yeah. You got it buddy. Thank you.
是的。 你明白了,伙计。 谢谢。
By the way, why does Wally call you Oklahoma?
顺便问一下,沃利为什么叫你俄克拉荷马?
'Cause I can cut a rug, baby.
因为我可以剪地毯,宝贝。
Sides face, grand square.
侧面,大广场。
50% of female victims are killed by their exes.
百分之五十的女性受害人是被她们的前任杀害的。
Four ladies chain.
四星捧月。
Promenade.
双双对对。
Multiple stab wounds? I mean, that's a crime of passion.
多处刀伤? 我的意思是,这是一种激♥情♥犯罪。
And if the husband's a drug user, you can bump that up to 90%.
如果丈夫是吸毒者,则可以将这一比例提高到 90%。
- Baby, I'm concentrating. -
- 宝贝,我正在集中注意力。 -
Allemande left, and a right-and-left grand.
左阿勒曼德,左右三角。
Keep the corner.
保持旋转。
There you go. There you go.
这是你的。 这是你的。
- Wally, what are you giving us? - He's promoting himself.
- 沃利,你给我们什么东西? - 他在推销自己。
- Here you go. - His side business.
- 这个给你。 - 他的副业。
It even has a logo.
它甚至还有一个标志。
Now, please tell your uncle, it's called capitalism.
现在,请告诉你叔叔,这就是资本主义。
And he could learn a thing or two.
他可以学到一两件事。
What is this, "Active Duty Security Consulting"?
“现役安全咨♥询♥”是什么?
What's up with the bulldog?
这斗牛犬是什么意思?
Because when we bite, we never let go.
因为当我们咬住的时候,我们就不会放手。
电影精选列表