她在这里。 你好美女。
- Hey, Tommy. - Happy birthday.
- 嘿,汤米。 - 生日快乐。
Listen, I need to talk to you about something, just you and me.
听着,我需要和你谈谈一些事情,只有你和我。
- Perfect. Me too. - Okay?
- 刚好。 我也是。 - 可以吗?
- All right. - Okay.
- 好的。 - 好的。
Mahalo!
玛哈啰!
- Welcome. - Thank you.
- 欢迎。 - 谢谢。
- One for you. - Mm-hm.
- 一份给你。 - 嗯嗯。
- Hello. - Hello, hello. Mwah!
- 你好。 - 你好你好。 哇!
You made it?
你搞定了?
- Yes. I was up till midnight.
- 是的。 我一直熬到半夜。
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Allen ♪
♪ 生日快乐,亲爱的艾伦 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Oh, come on!
哦,来吧!
What, are you gonna pretend that was the MS?
什么,你要假装那是多发性硬化症吗?
Fuck you!
去你的!
Judy made this cake, everybody, and it is all vegan.
朱迪为大家做了这个蛋糕,而且都是纯素的。
No animals were harmed making this cake.
制♥作♥这个蛋糕时没有伤害任何动物。
Tom.
汤姆.
Why are you avoiding me?
你为什么躲着我?
I'm not avoiding you.
我不是在回避你。
I've been here the whole fucking time. You haven't even said hello.
我他妈一直都在这儿。 你连招呼都没有打。
Hello, Wally.
你好,沃利。
Come on. Give me a hug.
快点。 抱抱我。
- I'll see you later, all right? - Okay.
- 我稍后再见,好吗? - 好的。
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Good.
好的。
What'd you want to talk to me about?
你想和我谈什么?
Uh...
呃...
You go first.
你先走。
Well,
出色地,
it's happening.
它正在发生。
What's happening?
怎么了?
It's been confirmed. You're getting the medal.
已经得到证实。 你会获奖的。
Hey, you're up here?
嘿,你在上面吗?
Come on up. We just got some great news.
上来吧。 我们刚刚得到一些好消息。
Perfect timing.
时间恰好。
What's up?
怎么了?
Well, it's just been confirmed.
嗯,刚刚被证实了。
Tommy's getting the Medal of Valor.
汤米即将获得勇气勋章。
Congratulations.
恭喜。
Good for you.
对你有好处。
It's the second-highest honor.
这是第二高的荣誉。
Only one higher is the Medal of Honor.
只有一个更高的是荣誉勋章。
That one you got to die for.
要得那一个 你必须为之而死的。
I mean, come on, shall we have a drink?
我的意思是,来吧,我们喝一杯吗?
This deserves a drink.
这个值得喝一杯
♪ Do you feel the same? ♪
♪ 你也有同样的感觉吗? ♪
♪ Am I only dreaming... ♪
♪ 我只是在做梦吗...♪
So?
所以?
What did you want to talk about?
你想聊什么的来着?
This is a Chrysler Imperial.
这是辆克莱斯勒 帝国。
Yeah.
是的。
Just like the one at Whitcomb.
就像惠特科姆的那个一样。
Yeah, I'm storing it for someone.
是的,我正在给人存着它。
For who?
为了谁?
Tommy...
汤米...
You and Judy have a good thing here.
你和朱迪在这里过得很好。
Let it go.
放手吧。
Let's have a good time tonight.
今晚让我们玩得开心吧。
Oklahoma, you in or out?
俄克拉荷马,你来还是不来?
Are you in or you out?
你来还是不来?
He's in.
他来了。
You weren't going to tell me?
你不打算告诉我吗?
What?
什么?
The medal comes with 20 grand.
奖金有20万。
Huh.
呵呵。
What's taking them so long?
是什么让他们花了这么长时间?
I'm stopping you because you didn't
我拦下你是因为你没有
come to a complete stop at the stop sign.
在停车标志处完全停下来。
License and registration, please.
请给我驾照和行驶证。
You need to be more careful.
你需要更加小心。
It's dark out there.
外面很黑。
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
- 嗯嗯。 - 是的。
I can see what's happening here.
我可以看到这里发生了什么。
Celebrating a little with your wife?
和你的妻子小小庆祝一下吗?
How much further do you have to go to get your house?
你还要走多远才能到家?
Three minutes.
三分钟。
I'll need to follow you home.
我需要跟着你回家。
Thank you.
谢谢。
By the way, congratulations on your medal.
顺便说一句,恭喜你获得奖牌。
Much deserved, sir.
非常值得,先生。
Are you gonna tell me what the fuck is going on?
你能告诉我到底发生了什么事吗?
Why don't you ask your uncle what the fuck is going on?
你为什么不问问你叔叔到底发生了什么事?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
White Fish is Wally and Will Grady.
白鱼公♥司♥就是沃利和威尔·格雷迪。
Wally plants the dope, and the houses get seized.
沃利栽赃毒品,然后房♥屋被没收。
Then White Fish buys them.
然后白鱼公♥司♥买♥♥下了它们。
Summer was the broker.
莎默是地♥产♥中介。
On paper, she made 70 grand, but she didn't see a penny.
从账面上看,她赚了70万,但她一分钱也没拿到。
She didn't know anything about it.
她对此一无所知。
So they killed that girl over money?
所以他们为了钱杀了那个女孩?
No.
不。
She was gonna talk.
她要去交待了。
You gotta tell Allen.
你得告诉艾伦。
What are you telling me right now?
你现在在告诉我什么?
He's in on it.
他参与其中。
What?
什么?
He's either one of them or he's helping them.
他要么是他们中的一员,要么正在帮助他们。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
The Chrysler we've been looking for?
我们一直在寻找的克莱斯勒?
It's sitting in his garage right now, as we speak.
我们说话这会,就放在他的车♥库♥里。
The Chrysler.
克莱斯勒。
Yeah.
是的。
I know.
我知道。
It's crazy.
这太疯狂了。
There's only one thing I love almost as much as I love you.
只有一件事我爱的几乎像爱你一样多。
And that's being a cop.
这就是当一名警♥察♥。
And you know what?
你知道吗?
This thing does not love me.
这玩意不爱我。
Does he know that you know?
他知道你知道吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I'm gonna need you to pack a bag.
我需要你去收拾一下行李。
We're not sleeping here tonight.
今晚我们不睡在这里。
- Hello. - Hi, Tom.
- 你好。 - 你好汤姆。
You got a second?
你还有时间吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Listen, I want us to talk about the thing.
听着,我想让我们谈谈这件事。
There's an explanation. It... It's not what you think.
有一个解释。 它……不是你想的那样。
Okay.
好的。
What do you say to coming over to the house tomorrow morning so we can talk?
你觉得明天早上到我们家来我们谈谈怎么样?
What time?
什么时候?
Nine a.m.?
上午九点?
- Sounds good. - I'll see you tomorrow.
- 听起来不错。 - 明天见。
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的。
He's kept his mouth shut before. He'll do it again.
之前他一直闭嘴。 他会再做一次的。
And you think Summer knew
你认为莎默知道了
that our department was involved in all this shit?
我们部门参与了这一切?
Yes, sir. I do.
电影精选列表