You like that? My idea.
你喜欢不? 我想出来的。
All cops, ex-military, all good guys, easy money.
所有警♥察♥,前军人,都是好人,赚点小钱。
All you gotta do is stand outside a prince's penthouse.
你所要做的就是站在王子的顶层公♥寓♥外面。
It's nothing.
没什么的。
Just something for you to think about.
只是让你考虑一下。
That's a nice watch, Wally.
那块手表不错,沃利。
Keep it.
收下。
I dunno.
我不能。
I want you to have it.
我想让你拿着。
I don't give a fuck. It's a Rolex. It's just a watch.
我才不在乎呢。 劳力士。 它只是一块手表。
It's your watch, Wally. I don't want it.
是你的手表,沃利。 我不想要。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Wally, if he doesn't want it, I'll take it.
沃利,如果他不想要,我就接受。
How many bad guys you caught this week?
这周你抓到了多少坏人?
I'm gonna tell you. None.
我会告诉你。 一个没有。
- Yes!
- 是的!
I know.
我知道。
Which one you want?
你要哪一个?
Seriously, pick one.
说真的,选一个。
I'm married, Wally.
我结婚了,沃利。
So what? Hey...
所以呢? 嘿...
Come on, pick one.
来吧,选一个。
I'm good, I'm good.
不了,不了。
All right.
好的。
If you get a headache and go upstairs,
如果你头疼就上楼去
I'll make sure one of 'em brings you a Tylenol.
我会让她们中的一个去给你送泰诺。
How's that sound?
听起来怎么样?
It's a big house. Nobody's gonna find out.
这是一座大房♥子。 没有人会发现。
Look, I had a long talk with Graeber,
听着,我和格雷伯进行了一次长谈,
and we're going to recommend you for the Medal of Valor.
我们将推荐你去拿勇气勋章。
I don't want a medal for killing someone.
我不想因为杀人而获得奖章。
You're not getting it for killing Gifford.
你不是因为杀死吉福德而得到的。
You're getting it for saving Cleary's life.
你是因为救了克利里的命才得到的。
Been doing some soul-searching.
一直在进行一些自我反省。
Took your advice.
采纳了你的建议。
Oh yeah?
哦耶?
Yeah.
是的。
What's that?
那是什么?
No more Mr. Tough Guy.
不再是硬汉先生了。
Getting married.
结婚了。
Congratulations.
恭喜。
- That's awesome. - Thanks.
- 太棒了。 - 谢谢。
Yeah, we haven't set a date yet, but, uh...
是的,我们还没有确定日期,但是,呃...
be honored if you'd be my best man.
如果你能成为我的伴郎,我将不胜荣幸。
Best man, huh?
伴郎啊?
That's a lot of work, Dan.
那可是很多工作,丹。
- Okay, okay, uh... How about an usher? -
- 好吧,好吧,呃...引座员怎么样? -
An usher. Yeah.
引座员。 是的。
We can do that.
这个可行。
Okay, good.
好的。
My future mother-in-law's already up my ass
我丈母娘已经催着我
about getting my sperm tested, make sure I'm still potent.
去检查精♥子♥了,想确保我还能行。
I hate when that happens.
我讨厌这种事。
Ow!
噢!
Right there.
在那里。
Right there.
在那里。
Right there.
在那里。
Right there.
在那里。
Yeah.
是的。
That's a bite.
那是咬的。
It was the dentals that got Ted Bundy.
泰德·邦迪是因为牙齿而得名的。
I'm pretty sure you're right.
我很确定你是对的。
This looks like a human bite to me.
对我来说这看起来像是人类咬伤。
So what do you want me to do?
那你想让我做什么?
You tell me. You're the expert.
你告诉我。 你才是专家。
Get me the dentals of this Gifford guy
给我看看这个吉福德家伙的牙齿,
and maybe we can rule him out.
也许我们可以排除他的可能性。
Who confirmed that this is a human bite?
谁证实这是人咬伤?
A forensic odontologist friend of mine I used in Philly.
一位我在费城打过交道的牙科法医朋友。
Uh-huh?
嗯?
How do we know those weren't there from a few days before?
我们怎么知道这些伤口不是几天前就有的?
Well, unless her hands were tied in that position two days before,
好吧,除非她的双手两天前就被绑在那个位置上,
that was done at Whitcomb.
这已经是在惠特科姆查完了。
So?
所以?
What do you want to do?
你想让我做什么?
I want to get Sam Gifford's dental impressions.
我想要萨姆·吉福德的牙齿印模。
See if they match.
看看它们是否匹配。
You really want to do that?
你真的想这么做吗?
I feel it's the right thing to do.
我觉得这是正确的做法。
We don't want someone else to get killed because we didn't do our job, huh?
我们不希望别人因为我们工作没有做好而被误杀,对吧?
I won't stop you.
我不会拦着你的。
You sure you're not doing this to milk the overtime for that truck?
你确定这样做不是为了凑齐买♥♥那辆车的加班费吗?
Front door open.
前门打开。
I'm in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥。
Hi.
你好。
Will. Hey.
将要。 嘿。
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
- 你好。 - 很高兴见到你。
I'm glad you both could make it.
我很高兴你们俩来了。
What year is this place?
这个地方是哪年建的?
1968.
1968年
Let me show you around.
让我带你参观一下。
That was the living area, and here's your dining room.
那是起居室,这是你的餐厅。
You could fit a table of ten to 12 easy.
可以轻松容纳一张 10 到 12 人的桌子。
Can we see the bedroom?
我们可以看看卧室吗?
Sure.
当然。
Up the stairs here.
从这里上楼梯。
Here's your master bedroom.
这是你的主卧室。
Got a his-and-hers closets and a full bath.
有一个男女壁橱和一个完整的浴室。
- This is where it happened. - You...
- 这就是事情发生的地方。 - 你...
- Yes.
- 是的。
Whoa, that's sexy.
哇,这很性感。
- What the fuck are you doing? - Oh.
- 你♥他♥妈♥在做什么? - 哦。
Hey, can she take a picture with you?
嘿,她可以和你合影吗?
- Please? - Get out.
- 请? - 滚。
- It would be perfect... - Get the fuck out!
- 那就太完美了... - 滚你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck.
他妈的。
Now we know. We go from here.
现在知道了。 我们从这里出发。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Don't be scared, now.
现在不要害怕。
It's inconclusive.
目前尚无定论。
What did he say?
他说什么?
The bite is not deep enough.
咬合不够深。
Okay, so do you have any objections to us closing the case?
好的,那你对我们结案有什么异议吗?
Nah.
不。
Okay, Captain. See you in six months.
好的,警长。 六个月后见。
You tried, babe.
你尽力了,宝贝。
We tried.
我们试过了。
It was here at this abandoned storefront on Hill Street
就在希尔街这个废弃的店面
that a scary car collision turned into something far more shocking.
一场可怕的车祸变成了更令人震惊的事情。
The driver of this GMC Suburban
这辆GMC萨博班的司机
collided with a Ford Explorer and was stuck inside.
与一辆福特探险者相撞并被困在车内。
When police finally extracted the man from the vehicle,
当警♥察♥最终将男子从车上救出来时,
they found 13 kilos of heroin in the back seat.
他们在后座发现了13公斤海♥洛♥因♥。
Police believe the man was trafficking the drugs from the storefront
警方认为该男子正在从店面贩运毒品
and reversed...
并运转...
- Talking basketball...
- 谈论篮球...
...they found 13 kilos of heroin in the back seat.
...他们在后座发现了 13 公斤海♥洛♥因♥。
Police believe the man was trafficking the drugs from the storefront
警方认为该男子正在从店面贩运毒品
and reversed without looking.
而且没看路翻车了。
- Thankfully, none of the...
- 值得庆幸的是,没有一个...
电影精选列表