to a murderer.
这个 我也不知道啊
Um, I don't really know that, either.
喔 当心
Ooh. Careful.
你该多休息 - 好吧
You should just rest up. -Oh. Okay.
你没事吧? - 没事
You okay? -Yes.
给我...给我点杀人曲奇
Give me the... give me the murder cookie.
好的 - 不要那个像大便的
Oh, yeah. -Just not the one that looks like shit.
我不知道你觉得哪个像大便
I don't know which one you think looks like shit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 我感觉我该解释一下
Listen, I feel like I should give you an explanation.
不需要什么解释
No explanation necessary.
我不希望你认为我是 杀人犯
I don't want you to think of me as some kind of... murderer,
事实上要比这更复杂些
when it's really much more nuanced than that.
如果你能听我讲两句
You know, if you just hear me out for a second,
你就会发现我 不是个坏人
then you'll understand I'm... I'm not such a bad guy.
我不在乎你是什么人
I don't give a shit what kind of guy you are.
好吧 讲话没必要这么毒吧
Okay, there's no need to be mean.
什么?
Excuse me?
我救了你的命 两次哦
I saved your life. Twice.
我们不非要做朋友 但是你
I'm not saying we need to be friends, but you're in
现在也一屁♥股♥麻烦呢 而且很可能
a lot of shit right now, and there's a very good chance
我是唯一一个你能信任的人
I might be the only person you can actually trust.
你是唯一一个我能信任的人
The fact that you are the only person that I can trust
说明我真的屎到淋头了
just proves that I am monumentally fucked.
也许你的麻烦来自于
Well, maybe you're fucked because of
你未疏解的怒火 -什么?
your unresolved anger. -What?!
我不是心理学家 但是也去过几次座谈了
I'm no psychologist, but I've been to a couple of meetings...
你去过座谈了是吧?
Oh, you've-you've been to some meetings? Yeah?
是那种大家一起来 打个招呼
Where the people come in, they're like, "Oh, hi.
嘘寒问暖 喝点咖啡
How you doing?" Drink some coffee,
然后被残忍♥谋杀的座谈吗?
then get brutally fucking murdered?
是那种吗?
Those meetings?
是的 就是那种
Uh, yes. Those meetings.
你别说
You know what?
我确实有怒火
I am angry.
我名列前茅毕业
I graduated top of my class,
却还在底层查酒驾
and I'm still working DUI checkpoints
这里甚至有鸡尾酒得来速
in a town with daiquiri drive-throughs.
我在这里尽心尽力
I bust my ass for a city that is corrupt
却让杀死我父亲的人们
and lets the people that killed my father
随意逍遥法外
get away with anything they want to do.
不像你 我没法把我的怒火发泄在
But unlike you, I can't go and take out my anger
随意屠♥杀♥我认为罪有应得的人上
by killing every asshole on the street who I think deserves it.
很抱歉 那听起来
I'm sorry. That sounds...
非常痛苦 而且
painful and, um...
我没有发泄怒火 如果你能听我解释
I'm not taking out my anger, if you'd let me explain.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
请讲
By all means.
我为德古拉工作
I work for Dracula.
什么?
What?
德古拉
Dracula.
德古拉?
Dracula?
德古拉 - 德古拉伯爵?
Dracula. -Count Dracula?
不是 是当总统那个
No, no. President Dracula.
是的 伯爵...抱歉
Yes, of co... Yes. Sorry.
德古拉伯爵 我是他的仆从
Count Dracula. I'm... I'm his familiar.
你知道的 满足他的需求
I-I... you know, I tend to his needs,
包括照顾 喂食 你懂的
including care, feeding, uh, you know,
什么都要干 特别是白天
anything especially during the daylight hours.
你给德古拉抓人来吃?
Like, you get Dracula people to eat?
我也做很多别的事
I do other stuff, too.
比如呢? 亲手洗斗篷?
Like what? Wash his cape?
不是
No.
那个只能干洗
It's dry-clean only.
我的天
My God.
我真不敢相信会信了你这一套
I cannot believe I bought into your bullshit.
你不是个英雄
You're not a hero.
你连反派都不是
You're not even a villain.
你就是个随便杀人的人
You're just a guy that kills random people.
什么?
What?
丽贝卡 你说得对
Rebecca, you were right.
我在国际刑♥警♥档案里查了
I ran that pen through Interpol.
这比狼博家族要大得多
This is beyond the Lobos.
无论是谁抓走了这些失踪者
Whoever's responsible for those disappearances
这人跟全世界的案件都有联♥系♥
has been linked to cases all over the world
时间追溯到几十年前
going back decades.
如果这是同一个人干的 他可能七八十岁了
If this is the same guy, he's probably 70 or 80 years old
而且也许是全世界
and he might be the most prolific serial killer
杀人最多的连环杀手
the world has ever known.
你在哪呢?
So, where are you?
我在哪 这个
Where am I? Um...
我就在 就在他家里
I'm-I'm at his... I'm at his place.
但这没事 因为他 他
But-but it's-it's okay because he's-he's in...
我已经控制住他了 - 什么?
he's in my custody. -What?
他还给我烤了曲奇
And he made me some cookies.
那你没吃吧?
You didn't eat the cookies, did you?
没 我不会吃陌生人的曲奇
No. I don't eat the cookies of strange men.
好吧 我一会带人过来
Okay. Well, I'm gonna head over there with my team.
不 不 别来 我把他带给你
No, no, no. Don't. I need to get him to you.
狼博家族也在追杀他
The Lobos are after him, too.
我不知道还有谁能相信
I don't know who we can trust.
二十分钟后 杜蒙咖啡馆见
Meet me at Café Du Monde in 20 minutes.
好吧 一定当心啊 丽贝卡
Okay, just... please be careful, Rebecca.
你也是
You, too.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
快走 快走
Go, go.
所有小队 可以行动
All units, you have a green light.
开始攻击
Commence attack.
我们得找只虫子
We need to find a bug. Now.
为什么?
Why?
它们的生命能给我力量
Their life force gives me power.
它们的生命能给你力量?
Their life force gives you power?
是的 迷惑行为 但是相信我
Yes. It's confusing, but trust me, it works.
很快就会有一大堆人
Any second now, a shit ton of guys
从楼梯上来 如果你想让我
are coming up those stairs, and if you want me to do
把餐厅里那套故技重施 那就快找只虫子
what I did at the restaurant, we need to find a bug now.
你们俩 跟我走 - 快 快 快
You two, with me. -Go, go, go.
快啊 大肚蜘蛛 什么都行
Come on. A juicy spider, anything.
太好了!
Yes!
快给我
Give me that!
你是个坏人 雷恩菲尔德先生
You're a bad man, Mr. Renfield!
这个吗
Yeah, well...
这有时能派上用场
Sometimes that comes in handy.
那个混♥蛋♥会飞吗?
Ooh. -That son of a bitch can fly?
妈呀
Oh, shit! -Whoa.
妈呀 - 妈呀
Oh, shit! -Oh, shit.
你知道有时候发生疯狂的事情
You know when something crazy happens
有人会说
and someone's like,
很抱歉让你看到
"I'm so sorry you had to see that"?
另一个人会说
And the other person's like,
没事 我见过更糟的
"It's okay, I've seen way worse"?
怎么了
Yeah.
我今天看到的一切 就是我的"更糟的"
Everything I saw you do today is gonna be my "way worse."
这事态完全失控了
This shit's gotten completely out of control.
为了什么? 救泰迪吗?
And for what? Teddy?
他就是个傻♥逼♥
He's a freaking idiot.
很抱歉 贝拉 我出局了
I'm sorry, Bella, but I'm out.
别挡我的道
Get the fuck out my way.
这全家人都是疯子
This whole family is fucking nuts.
嘿 我刚聊到你呢...
电影精选列表