We need to leave. Now.
谁又规定我们必须在体育馆
I mean, where's the rule that says we have to talk
分享我们的感情呢? 快点 拜托了
about our feelings in a gym? Come on, please.
起来 我们找个安全的地方躲到早上
Up. Up. Let's go somewhere safe till morning.
来吧 大家都来 快点
Come on, up. Everybody, move. Come on.
雷恩菲尔德 深呼吸一下
Renfield, just take a deep breath.
我们都没事的 我保证
We are all fine. I promise...
马克 我们必须立刻离开
Mark, we need to leave now.
好吧...
All right...
嗨 你是来参加分享会的吗?
Hi. Uh, are you here for the meeting?
来吧 进来
Well, come on in.
不 不 不!
No! No! No!
你的礼帽和手杖可以放在门口
You can leave your top hat and cane by the door.
雷恩菲尔德
Renfield.
我...
I'm...
感觉好多了
feeling much better.
不要
Don't.
你想给大家介绍一下自己吗?
Would you like to introduce yourself to the group?
我是瓦拉几亚王子
I'm the prince of Wallachia.
有人叫我黑暗之子
Some call me the Dark One.
有人叫我死亡之主
Others, the Lord of Death.
然而对大多数人来说
However, to most,
我被人熟知为...
I am known simply as...
雷恩菲尔德的老板!
Renfield's boss!
吾乃德古拉
I am Dracula.
好吧 显然我们面对的
Okay. Obviously, we're dealing with
要比自恋情结更复杂一点
a little bit more than just narcissism here.
主人
Master.
求求你
Please.
我不该抛弃你的
I should never have forsaken you.
你本可以坐拥一切
You could've had everything.
我给了你机会选择
I gave you the choice between
是得到神明之力
the power of a god
还是人类可悲的绝望
and the pathetic desperation of humanity.
为什么?
Why?
为什么要选择这个?
Why would you choose this?
因为...
Because...
...这就是我
...that's what I am.
主人 求求你
Master, please.
这些都是好人
These are good people.
很好 那么你终于满足了我的要求
Good. You've finally brought me what I've been asking for.
我们开吃吧
Let's eat.
求求你 不要
Please. Please. No.
不要!
No!
求求你 德古拉!
Please, Dracula!
不要
No.
不 不 不 我很抱歉
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry.
有些经历
There are some experiences
要比死亡还糟糕 雷恩菲尔德
worse than death, Renfield.
比如在你悲惨人生
Such as spending the remaining years
剩下的时间里
of your miserable life
明知你在上个世纪、
knowing all the depravity
见证的所有腐♥败♥
you've witnessed in the last century
都比不上我将要让这世界
will be nothing compared to the suffering
经受的一切苦难折磨
I'm going to unleash on this world.
你背弃我而选择的世界
The world you chose over mine.
当我达成目的 整个人类社会
When I'm finished, the entire human race,
你在意的所有人 都会受苦
everyone you care about, will suffer.
因为你背叛了我
Because you betrayed me.
我的天啊 - 举起手来
Holy shit. -Hands in the air.
我毁掉了一切
I destroyed everything.
我去上报
I'll call it in.
我以为我能救下这些人
I thought I could save these people
把他们生活中的怪物带给德古拉
by bringing Dracula all of their monsters,
但我真正所做的
but what I've really done is
是把我的怪物带到他们面前
deliver my monster right to them.
你报上去了吗?
Did you call it in?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
真抱歉 丽贝卡
I'm sorry, Rebecca.
没事的
It's okay.
这跟你无关 昆西小姐
This is not about you, Miss Quincy.
都是因为他
It's about him.
我得知道泰迪发生了什么
I need to find out what happened to Teddy
并且惩罚罪魁祸首
and punish those responsible.
而你 比起别人 最该理解
You, of all people, should understand that.
我本来要送他进监狱的
Well, I was gonna take him to jail.
你们也都该进去
You all should come, too.
听着 昆西 你这逮捕很重大
Look, Quincy, this is a big arrest you made.
我想给你个晋升的机会
I want to offer you a full promotion.
好吗? 工作时间合理 薪水充裕
Right? Better hours, better pay,
更好的停车位 凯尔的车位就给你
better parking space-- in fact, Kyle's parking space.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯尔
Uh, hey. -Fuck you, Kyle!
恭喜了
Congratulations.
我知道这不是你希望看到的
I know this is not exactly what you were hoping for,
但是成功是最好的复仇
but success really is the best revenge.
好吧
Okay.
妈的
Fuck!
我要整个城市都行动起来
I want the whole city activated.
找到他们
Find them.
注意了 全体警官
Attention, all officers.
丽贝卡·昆西警官现在是在逃嫌犯
Officer Rebecca Quincy is now a wanted fugitive.
她和一位男性共犯持有武器 非常危险
She and her male accomplice are armed and extremely dangerous.
丽贝卡·昆西警官
Officer Rebecca Quincy
和一位未知共犯
and one unknown assailant.
一经发现当场处死
Proceed with deadly force.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
妈的 妈的 妈的 等等 等等
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 不 不 不 不
Wait. No, no, no, no, no.
你的这个犯罪家族
This crime family of yours,
想不想看到
would it enjoy witnessing
敌人的人头落地
the beheading of its enemies
反对者全部处死?
and the impalement of all who oppose it?
这个 这简直
That's-that's... that's, like, our...
这就是我们的作风
that's, like, our whole thing, man.
这个家族 能召集人马吗?
And can the family raise me soldiers?
我们 可以叫些人来
We can... I can make a couple calls, yeah.
无论雷恩菲尔德给你带来什么麻烦
Whatever pain Renfield caused you,
我都会以十万倍奉还
I will return 10,000-fold.
我将放出死亡的千军万马
I will unleash an army of death
让燃烧的尸山
whilst warming my skin
温暖我的肌肤
next to mountains of burning corpses.
你觉得这听起来如何?
How does that sound to you?
看来你得跟我妈见一面
It sounds like you got to meet my mom.
你是高兴呢 还是要搞我?
Are you happy, or are you gonna fuck me up?
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 你的枪和手♥机♥就在旁边
It's okay, your gun and phone are on the side right there.
我只是 我就把这些放下
I'm just gonna... gonna set these down right here.
这就好了
There we go.
我在哪? - 在我家
Where am I? -My place.
这不是绑♥架♥
It's not an abduction.
事实上 你看 我还被你逮捕着
In fact, uh, you know, I'm very much still in your custody.
我能坐下吗?
Mind if I sit?
吃小甜饼吗?
Snickerdoodle?
我不要你的杀人曲奇
I don't want your murder cookies.
这些只是普通曲奇
They're just regular cookies.
我也不知道在杀人犯眼力
Well, I don't know what "regular cookies" means
普通曲奇什么样
电影精选列表